One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Larry "Dragon Eye" Drako

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
amalchemist

amalchemist

Larry "Dragon Eye" Drako Empty
PostSubject: Larry "Dragon Eye" Drako   Larry "Dragon Eye" Drako Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 3:13 am

Name: Larry "The Dragon Eye Drako"
Bounty: 12,000,000
Species: human
Allegiance: Devil Bone Pirates
Home Village/ Ocean: Grand Line

Appearance: 7'3" 275 lb muscular, Skin tight Long sleeve shirt. a pair of big black gene pants. and a long black leather trench coat with 50 single shot pistols and a 5' monster rifle. and a pare of flip up sun glasses.

History: As a small kid on an island in the grand line he often picked on by the other kids. one day one of the kids through a rock and hit him in the eyes. He can only see colors and shapes and not real good at detail with out his glasses. and was being picked on even more for it. Until he hit a growth spurge when he was 15. and being deadly accurate with a pistol he was noticed by the mafia and was hired to kill people. He would easily kill because he couldn't get the faces of the ones who picked on him out of his head. He was quickly noticed by the Boss and he took him under his wings. As a present The Boss Gave him the clima Tact Rifle. one day he over heard the three Admirals receiving orders to Kill the Boss. he tried to get back but he was to late the Admirals were on there leave when Drako shot at one of them with his rifle. the admiral almost beat him to death and gave him an option that he had to kill the The captain of the Devil Bone Pirates. he agreed. He went to west blue and found him resupplying for his ship. He went up to the highest building and positions him self out side a window on a ledge and takes aim. he fires Electric shot but the Captain like it was instinct popped a bond out of his back and stopped the bullet. The captain then launches a bone spear and hits right beside head. Larry than found him in person and asked to join his crew.

Personality: Almost blind with out his glasses so he is desperate to get them back. and acts goofy until he does. he mostly sleeps even though he is suppose to be on look out. he is often hitting on woman plus he loves to drink.

Ship: Bones Deep
Flag: Fleshy head with two fleshy arm crossed behind it.

Weapon: Clima Tact Rifle. and , 4, ten round pistols, Lightning Dial

Learned Techniques: Sniping Lightning Shot,
1- 50 rapid shot (rapidly pulls, aims, fires his single shot pistols pistols with amazing accuracy and places the back depending on how many enemies)

Goal: Kill the People controlling the world government.

Last edited by amalchemist on Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:49 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : i had to change the pistols)
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Larry "Dragon Eye" Drako   Larry "Dragon Eye" Drako Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 3:50 am

... 50 round pistols were never approved
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: Re: Larry "Dragon Eye" Drako   Larry "Dragon Eye" Drako Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 4:08 am

its fifty pistols with only one round.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Larry "Dragon Eye" Drako   Larry "Dragon Eye" Drako Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 9:25 am

thats to many things to ary one your person at one time so that is not allowed, it would be far over the limit

get the thunder dial approved
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Larry "Dragon Eye" Drako   Larry "Dragon Eye" Drako Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 5:46 pm

I will not allow you to have more than four pistols
Back to top Go down
amalchemist

amalchemist

PostSubject: Re: Larry "Dragon Eye" Drako   Larry "Dragon Eye" Drako Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 7:09 pm

Ok four pistols 10 shots each that good.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Larry "Dragon Eye" Drako   Larry "Dragon Eye" Drako Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 7:11 pm

APPROVED!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Larry "Dragon Eye" Drako   Larry "Dragon Eye" Drako Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Larry "Dragon Eye" Drako
Page 1 of 1