One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Goran Derovane "The Golem"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
McTurbo

McTurbo

Goran Derovane "The Golem" Empty
PostSubject: Goran Derovane   Goran Derovane "The Golem" Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 2:10 pm

Name: Goran Derovane "The Golem"

Bounty: 30,000,000

Species: Human Cyborg

Allegiance: Pirate (Weasel Pirates)

Home Village/Ocean: West Blue

Appearance: Goran is quite tall for his age (184cm) and has long straight blonde hair. He has a pale skin and a muscular build. He wears a black vest and dark red trousers. He has no shoes and has stone bracers on his both arms. Itherwise he looks quite normal. When he is using his machine guns, his hands stay where they are but his wrists tilt upwards, revealing two holes.

History: The whole story is quite long. You can find it here.

Shortened version:
-His father left when he was 5. His mother died when he was 9.
-He survived by doing various jobs.
-When he was 14, a group of pirates came to the village. Goran heard that they possessed a Devil's Fruit they were going to sell.
-Goran stole the fruit. He hid the fruit, but when he returned to the village the pirates forced him to show the location of the fruit.
-He decided he was not going to leave empty-handed, so he ate the fruit.
-The pirate captain asked him to join the crew. He joined, because the other option was death.
-Goran's elbow was injured, and it was replaced with robotic parts.
-The crew met a merchant who had dials. Goran bought some, and got them installed in his limbs. At that time, he also got the machine guns on his wrists.
-The crew disbanded.

Personality: Goran is guite relaxed and indifferent. He will help people only if he benefits from it. He doesn't talk much if not necessary. Though sometimes when he's in a good mood and has a subject to talk about, he won't stop talking easily.

Ship: None yet

Ship Flag: None yet

Devil Fruit: Ishi Ishi no mi
Type: Paramecia
Effect: The user can control stone. Read the description.

Special Abilities:
Two-sword style user
Superhuman Strength
Prodigious Speed: Goran is faster than most people, but doesn't still possess superhuman speed.
Cyborg: -machine guns in his both wrists
-breath dials installed on his feet, palms and elbows (used for flying)
-Goran's hands can turn 360°, making some moves like Jet Whirldwind possible
Expert Flyer: Goran is extremely skilled at using his dials for flying.

Learned Techniques:
Jet Punch: Goran flies towards the opponent using the dials on his feet and elbows and makes a punch powered by the momentum and the breath dial on the elbow.
Jet Whirlwind: Using dual katanas (made of stone) Goran makes a spinning attack powered by the breath dials on his elbows. Goran can still move around while maintaining this attack (like a gyroscope).
Jet Meteor: Using the breath dials on his feet, Goran makes a front flip and kicks the enemy on the head.
Earth Buckle: Using Ishi ishi no yowameru(df), he weakens the ground and punches it, creating a shockwave around him that buckles the ground.

Ishi Ishi no bakuhatsu (stone eruption): Goran uses Earth Buckle and Ishi ishi no ageru(df), creating a burst of stone near (or underneath) the opponent. The stones that this power uses have been sharpened by Ishi ishi no heiki(df), making them deadlier.

Weapons/Items: 6 Breath Dials (feet, hands and elbows), 2 machine guns (wrists)

Goals: To become stronger

Last edited by McTurbo on Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:55 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Goran Derovane "The Golem"   Goran Derovane "The Golem" Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 2:14 pm

very well organized

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
McTurbo

McTurbo

PostSubject: Re: Goran Derovane "The Golem"   Goran Derovane "The Golem" Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 3:38 pm

I changed my bounty from 18 mil to 30 mil... When fighting with Locat, I realised my destructive power, so I thought a bigger bounty would be fitting for my character...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goran Derovane "The Golem"   Goran Derovane "The Golem" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goran Derovane "The Golem"
Page 1 of 1