One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Multiple page post overlap weirdness

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

Multiple page post overlap weirdness Empty
PostSubject: Multiple page post overlap weirdness   Multiple page post overlap weirdness Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 7:59 am

I've noticed something weird. There seems to be 20 posts per page (at least in the first because I don't know how this affects the later pages.)
Anyway, the posts in the later end of a page seems to overlap to the next page. So using an example of an RP thread I'm in. There are 23 posts (including starting post) so since there are 20 posts per page, there should be 3 posts on page two.
Not so. The nine last posts from page 1 also appear on page two making page two 12 posts long when it should be three posts long.
Anyone else experiencing this? Anyone know what's going on? Bug or Feature?
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Multiple page post overlap weirdness   Multiple page post overlap weirdness Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 10:28 am

Don't worry, it isn't just happening with you, that's how this forum is set up.
I'm not sure if the admins set it to this, or if it comes with forum-motion forums, but yeah.
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Multiple page post overlap weirdness   Multiple page post overlap weirdness Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 1:07 pm

Comparatively, this is somewhat of a new feature. ((I went away for a while, came back, there it was.)) My guess is that it has to do with posts at the end of a page. If someone makes a post and it's the last one on the page, then another person makes a post that starts a new page, there's always the chance the first person's post may not be read as others would jump to the most recent page when reading what they have missed.

Just my guess though. Admin-Sama should be able to tell us more.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Multiple page post overlap weirdness   Multiple page post overlap weirdness Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 1:28 pm

actualy I had been wondering who did that, i think its a handy feature and all but I have no idea how it happaned....
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Multiple page post overlap weirdness   Multiple page post overlap weirdness Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 2:21 pm

I think it was an update to all forum motion forums, personally I find it handy, the forum I made is the same now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Multiple page post overlap weirdness   Multiple page post overlap weirdness Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Multiple page post overlap weirdness
Page 1 of 1