One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1

Go down 
+3
Ryu Kazage
Layman Iconoclast
LightningGhost
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 11:51 pm

wait, wha wha wait wait.... wait he went super sayan, (there is no arua in one piece)

PS: how many times did you cut him? only 16 (inside joke)
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 12:07 am

(I edited the aura out. Lol that is funny! lol! Did you by any chance start watching Yu Yu Hakusho yet?)
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 12:12 am

((I read the manga, (in fact I'm a manga guy only on ocasion an anime guy) and some what far in it... it's stlye and yours are slightly similar, but yes Ive picked it up))
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: ...(grin)   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 6:52 am

Xark gets up from the crater and starts to laugh evily. "I would never think of all of them as nothing. Afer all, they are my source of life energy. SUre they might die if I decide to take it all from them, but.....I don't care."(Remeber that he is now covered in the spiked like dark skin that he only had on his arm so its slightly like an armor) "Well then I guess I'll hit the reserves with in my host to fight yuou now since your getting interesting." Xark gets covered in dark energy and then it just compreses into him. Then spikes on his arms grow into large sharp blades. "Time you dice you up!!" In an instant, Xark appeared infront of Dartz with a shockwave path from the force of his speed and then readies to thrust one of the blades into DArtz chest.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 9:43 am

(That's great news, Admin-Sama! So I got you hooked on steroids-I mean Yu Yu Hakusho lol. I bet your on the Maze Castle Saga or the one after that by now)

Dartz sees the attack coming from Xark. Dartz could sense Xark's power had increased and he also noticed those spikes would be painful to attack directly. So he had an idea, he quickly brought his foot up and fired off ,"Rankyaku!" at Dartz at point-blank range. The foot narrowly missing the spikes by less than a millimeter. The blast is meant to be incredibly powerful and send Dartz flying! Being point-blank increases that power substantially, not only that but it makes it much more difficult to dodge.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: ...   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 9:23 am

Xark backs alittle and places his piked arms in front of the attack. It blacks it and then he grins. "I'll be taking that leg now." He swings his spikes in an atempt to cut his leg in half.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 11:35 am

Dartz saw his attack backfire and now Xark took advantage of the situation and attempted to cut off his leg. Dartz simply spoke, "Tekkai Utsugi." His leg was now 1,000,000 times stronger than steel. In addition this form of tekkai is used entirely as a counter, where the purpose isn't to absorb damage from the attack, but to transfer the shock of the attack back to the attacker, breaking their bones. In this case the attack is Xark and the power of his attack has been transfered/redirected/reflected back on himself causing him basically to injure himself. "Child's play. If you intend to defeat me, Xark, your going to have to take your game up a notch or two." Then Dartz resumed his Kung-Fu Pose.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: ...   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 8:58 am

Xark is pushed alittle back and then grins. "Don't underestimate me, punk!" Xark stabs the ground and the floor is covered in a dark matter. "Now then, lets see how you dance! Dark Tower Eruption!" The ground erupts with dark towers aiming at him from all directions.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 9:42 am

Dartz sees the towers and simply speaks one word, "Kami-e." He becomes like a piece of paper, and effortlessly dodges each and every single Tower. Dartz mocks Xark while dodging, "Give me one good reason, why I shouldn't? Considering you do me the same disservice."
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 12:31 pm

By this time, Mara had managed to create a makeshift bandage for her arm. Continuing to watch the battle unfold, she simply waited. Sword in hand, she knew eventually this man would make a mistake. That eventuality would be all she needed. No one has ever succeeded in attacking this place and today would not be the day that happened.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: ...   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 12:48 pm

Xark laughs crazly and twists his arms against the ground. "Because I am the one wo will desrtoy everything with my own two hands!! Ragnorak Impact!" The ground gets some patterned cracks made from a dark light and then the whole ground explodes right under him. Xark licks his mouth and looks into the smoke. "hehe, I guess I'll eat you well done." Xark then looks at Mara for a sec and grins. "foolish human. but i wonder how she'll taste"
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 1:01 pm

Suddenly out of nowhere a devastating high-speed fist is rammed at Xark's gut at point-blank range! The fist is 'MEANT TO' come close to piercing his body and force Xark to cough up blood. On top of that Dartz follows up with a Devasting high-speed uppercut before Xark has any time to recover! The uppercut is 'Meant To' spill more blood and send Xark flying. Dartz had hoped that this 2 Hit Combo would end the fight.
Note: Dartz dodged the last explosion by flying into the air at top speed.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: ...   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 3:17 pm

Xark lands on his feet after going up into the air. He grins and licks the blood from his mouth. "Chaos...Destruction...Pain..." Xark looks up and grabs his arm. "All of these fun things are need in this wolrd!" He swings Dartz over him and slams him into the ground. Also, before he swung him small dark towers grow where he is about to be slamed into.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 8:51 pm

Dartz was slammed into Dark Towers when he was caught off-guard. It looked bad for Dartz but he never lost his cool and simply spoke, "Tekkai." His body became 1,000,000 times stronger than steel and withstood the impact taking no damage from the great impact. He then got to his feet and swung his right foot in order to attempt to trip Xark and then thrusted his right palm outward in order to hit Xark's chest at point-blank range and send him flying while he was off-balance! He spoke, "You think so? Well I think anybody who gets in the way of Justice should be cut down!"
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: ...(grin)   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 8:24 am

Dartz tries to trip Xark but when he hits his leg it just stoped. "What was that?!" Dartz notices that the spiked like armor around him seems to be getting stronger the longer the fight goes. Xark swings his spike bladed arms at Dartz at close range. "Justice is nothing more than an excuse for bring those three things into the world even more! Real justice is nothing more than an illusion!"
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 1:46 pm

Dartz tried to avoid the close-range attack but it barely scraped him causing his left arm to bleed. Dartz knew that the longer this fight drags out the worse it would be for him. Using so many superhuman techniques in a row is very stressful and punishing for the body even for someone as great as him. He knew he had to end this as soon as possible. He suddenly powered down. Xark was surprised and spoke, "Why did your life energy suddenly drop!?! You don't want to play anymore?" Dartz replied, "We'll get to that. First I'd thought I'd take a minute to teach you about Super Humans, starting with the basics." Xark confused, "Super Huma-jin? Don't bother with it. I never asked you to explain anything." Dartz replied, "Your going to love this, trust me. What your seeing now is my normal state." He then powered up to the level he was at when he had for most of their fight. "This is a Super Human. And this..." He then powered up again and increased his power level an incredible amount, and lightning sparks all around his body was intensifying. This was the form he had when he got really angry at Xark. "This is what is known as a Super Human that is ascended past a Super Human or you can just call this a Super Human 2." Xark retorted,"So!?! What a useless transformation! You got electricity surrounding you. So what!?!" Dartz laughed at the comment, "Just wait! And this is...to go even further Beyond!!! AAAAHHHHHH!!!" Dartz kept screaming at the top of his longs as his rage intensified. His Power Level was reaching unheard of levels! But it did not stop! Instead his power level was increasing so fast that the entire planet was shaking as if there was Global World-Wide Earthquake that exceeded a Category 11 in the Richter Scale! Not only that but the Ocean's Waves were turning into Tsunami's that weres tens of times stronger than they were before in his first Anger Transformation. The Lightning was intensified tens of times as well. Hurricanes and Tornadoes had also formed all across the globe and intensified to Category 11 and beyond! Marine Admiral Raizen felt the planet shake and remarked, "What is the fool think he is doing!?! If he keeps this up, he is going to destroy the planet!" Dartz screamed louder and louder, his body began glowing. It looked as if the clouds, sky, and the atmosphere was being sucked and absorbed into his body increasing his power even further. Vice-Admiral Red Beard felt Dartz's power and remarked, "It's unreal! How is he generating so much power!?!" Kamuyamato also remarked after sensing his master's power, "Do it, Master." People all around the world were screaming at this turn of events. Buildings and ships were breaking apart and collapsing. Dartz kept screaming, "AAAAHHHHH!!!" Dartz's hair was growing down to his knees. Massive Shockwaves, Airwaves, Airpressure was surrounding Dartz and pushing Xark away. Suddenly a Bliding Light, tens of times stronger and brighter than the Sun Itself surrounded the battlefield that Xark would have to shield his eyes from it. Suddenly the screaming stopped and light faded revealing a Glowing Dartz with extra long hair! His expression fearless, menacing, serious, and intimidating. Lightning around his body was now far more intensified then ever before and it was now pretty much constantly around him. Forming a sort of a electric field around his body. "I am sorry that took so much longer than the others. Heh. But I haven't had much occasion to practice this one. This is what I call a Super Human 3." He said in such a cool manner." Xark smiled, "Is that supposed to scare me or something!?! The long hair makes you look funny. This Super 3, whatever you said. It's riddiculus. I think your in need of a haircut!" Dartz replied in a realy cool way, "I am ready. Show me what you got!"
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: ...(grin)   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 4:05 pm

(i guess your a dragonball z fan)

"Although you doo look like you might break through my skin so." Xark looks around. "Hey Navy Men! I'll be taking your lives now!" Xark jabs his spikes into the ground and a dark shadow spreads to all of the other navy men watching the fight. They get absorbed by the shadow and then are spit back out lifeless. "Now thats good!" Xark stares at Dartz with an evily phsycotic look. He then grins. "Lets go!" Xark swings his right spiked arm and sends a wave from it that heads for Dartz. Dartz dodges it but sees what it did. the intire path of the small wave formed a gaint crack in the earth that keeped on going far into the distance. "Annoying humans beliving in justice like you must be eliminated from this world!"
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 4:33 pm

(yup Very Happy )

Dartz was surprised by Xark's attack. It was strong but not enough to take out Dartz in 1 hit if it were to make contact. He then smiled and spoke, "Impressive...it seems your power rose a bit, but those men that you ate were nothing but foot soldiers. (I doubt Marine Admirals would be swallowed so easily, and taking Mara's energy without her consent is illegal, so only the weaker marines were drained i am guessing.) Your going to need more than just the energy of weaklings, I am afraid. But weaklings or not, I can't forgive you for killing all those people. My turn." He then suddenly vanished without a trace into thin air and a knee instantly appeared inches from Xark's face, it is 'meant' to make contact causing a powerful Impact that would cause the planet to tremble to its very foundations! A direct hit from Dartz's knee would instantly vaporize the head of a Man ten times stronger then a Marine Vice-Admiral effortlessly.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 5:01 pm

((ok now I'm just plain sick of this))
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 5:04 pm

((??? confused ???))
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: ?!   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 5:36 pm

(Admin is going to burst ruun! *runs away*)
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 6:12 pm

(Run for the hills!)
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 7:11 pm

(insted of exploading Admin-sama disipates into adorable bunnys albino )
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 7:19 pm

(breathes a sigh of relief. Yay Bunnies!)
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: ...........   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 7:42 pm

(BUT THEIR KILLER BUNNIES)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next