One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jonny "Devil Bone" Evans

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

Jonny "Devil Bone" Evans Empty
PostSubject: Jonny "Devil Bone" Evans   Jonny "Devil Bone" Evans Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 8:40 am

Name: Jonny "Devil Bones" Evans
Bounty:113,000,000
Species: Human
Allegiance: The Devil Bone Pirates
Home Village/ Ocean: West Blue

Jonny "Devil Bone" Evans 7b2893

Jonny "Devil Bone" Evans B1c549

Appearance: Varies with mood. without DF powers 6' 3" 212 lbs, athletically Slender, Completely hairless, gray eyes, and a pair of red Shorts. Devil Bones Spiked Bones for hair pointing back and down my head with horns on the top of my head curved forward and down. His eye brows are bone, as well as his cheeks. Eyes turn completely gray. Teeth become pointed and his canines and the teeth below that grow. His goatee are two bones spiraling down about 3 1/2 inch. On His hands, his knuckles Pearce out of my skin and each finger is protected by bone. He also has one bone on each hand piercing through the bottom of of my wrists well past my hands. he could use these as swords or he could shoot them his enemies, and he can pop bones out through his elbows . his abdomen gets completely covered in bones and His spine gets spiky, His knees spike out up word and will add extra damage if kneed. His feet are like He's wearing bone shoes

History: He grew up in a orphanage, Because his parents were pirates who were killed by the Marines. He was not liked because his parents were pirates. so he would often sneak out roam around his island for days with no one caring where he was. When he was 5 he came across a cave, needing shelter he goes inside to find treasure with a value of 25 million berries and a separate chest with a fruit. being hungry and alone he ate it and it turned out to be a DF. After that he was feared and hated even more he got locked in his room in the basement where it was only him. He would often get beaten for things he didn't do. one night when he was 14 he killed the orphanage Master when he went to beat him and was on the run ever sense. He joined a small pirate crew and received a bounty of 23,000,000. One day when he was 19 the pirate ship was destroyed by marines. barely surviving he is now on the look for a new Ship and crew.

Personality: Because he was always feared and hated he doesn't have much respect for the world around him. he is extremely smart and even though he is not the nicest guy, he can be your best friend with the simplest of jokes. He kills and robs an like any other pirate because whats good for him isn't always good for other people. His pet peeve is complaining that is the one thing that he will kill you for with out thinking about it.

Ship: Bones Deep
Ship/ Pirate Flag: A fleshy head with two fleshy arms crossed behind it.

Devil Fruit: Bone Bone Fruit
Type: Paramecia
ability: user can grow manipulate, shoot, and regenerate bones anywhere in or on their body.

Special Ability: Granted by the bone Bone fruit. He can grow, manipulate, shoot, and regenerate bones anywhere in or on his body.

Learned Techniques:(1-25)

1. 1-50 Finger bone Shot- This allows him to shoot out any where from 1 - 50 small finger tip sized bones, no more than 5 per finger like bullets
2. two bone swords- i can pull out two bones from anywhere on my body that are hard as steel can use a swords for close combat fighting
3. Devil Bone Armor- like i described in appearance but only uses it when in a serious fight.
4. jointed reflex (Dodge technique)- used in most of his fights. he can joint his bones at any point allowing him to dodge most attacks.
5. Devils bone right and left- five large spiked bones pierce through the forearm past the hand used for hand to hand if it comes to it.
6. Devil bone Spears- he can launch spear like bones at his enemy to a max distance of 1000 yards.
7. Devil bone shield- he can make round shields on each forearm with the diameter of his forearm for a better defense.
8. Devil Spider legs- Eight Spider like bones legs that grow from his back 15 feet long
9. Te-awase- allows him to measure the strength of people.
10 Bone dencity High or low- this move allows him to increase or decrease the dencity of his bones from a scale of 1-5 five is stronger than reenforced steel one is human dencity. If he increases the dencity he becomes tougher he can withstand stronger Physical attacks but he is slower (speed of a normal human) low dencity he soru like speed but he has the dencity of a normal human.

Weapons: no weapons other than his bones

Goals: Pirate King

Last edited by j3st3r-Smil3 on Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:06 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : added new abilities Devil Spider Legs and Te-awase)
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Jonny "Devil Bone" Evans   Jonny "Devil Bone" Evans Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 9:09 am

cool character
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Jonny "Devil Bone" Evans   Jonny "Devil Bone" Evans Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 2:16 pm

you should for the devil fruit to be ok'd
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Jonny "Devil Bone" Evans   Jonny "Devil Bone" Evans Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 3:19 pm

EXPLAIN YOUR TECHNIQUES!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: Re: Jonny "Devil Bone" Evans   Jonny "Devil Bone" Evans Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 3:56 pm

Done and done what do you think.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Jonny "Devil Bone" Evans   Jonny "Devil Bone" Evans Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 4:18 pm

sounds reasnable not to powerfull so...

APPROVED!!!!
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: Re: Jonny "Devil Bone" Evans   Jonny "Devil Bone" Evans Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 8:46 pm

New techniques also.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Jonny "Devil Bone" Evans   Jonny "Devil Bone" Evans Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 9:00 pm

you do need to be reapproved, but understand if it takes realy realy long
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: Re: Jonny "Devil Bone" Evans   Jonny "Devil Bone" Evans Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 10:14 pm

why would it take a while. You could approve it now.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Jonny "Devil Bone" Evans   Jonny "Devil Bone" Evans Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 10:16 pm

you assume I am going to approve you so easily?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Jonny "Devil Bone" Evans   Jonny "Devil Bone" Evans Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 12:17 am

let me guss... you just herd about rokushiki recently didnt you?

APPROVED!!!
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: Re: Jonny "Devil Bone" Evans   Jonny "Devil Bone" Evans Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 12:19 am

(Nope new about it sence CP9 just decided to add it now)

thank you.
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: Re: Jonny "Devil Bone" Evans   Jonny "Devil Bone" Evans Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 11:25 pm

I added a new abuility that wont go into effect until after this fight.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Jonny "Devil Bone" Evans   Jonny "Devil Bone" Evans Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 11:30 pm

then it will not need approval right away!
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: Re: Jonny "Devil Bone" Evans   Jonny "Devil Bone" Evans Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 11:36 pm

true i just felt like writing it down cause it was in my head and needed to get out.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Jonny "Devil Bone" Evans   Jonny "Devil Bone" Evans Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 11:38 pm

I get that sometimes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jonny "Devil Bone" Evans   Jonny "Devil Bone" Evans Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jonny "Devil Bone" Evans
Page 1 of 1