One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do you notice how many stories, characters and so on, shadow and unholy joe and me are doing? lol im shocked

Go down 
+5
Redmerv
keymaster
Layman Iconoclast
Gael
nikz200
9 posters
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Do you notice how many stories, characters and so on, shadow and unholy joe and me are doing? lol im shocked Empty
PostSubject: Do you notice how many stories, characters and so on, shadow and unholy joe and me are doing? lol im shocked   Do you notice how many stories, characters and so on, shadow and unholy joe and me are doing? lol im shocked Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 3:41 am

holy crap just how many posts have we put up, new story lines and all, lol, good team, a lot of fun
Back to top Go down

Do you notice how many stories, characters and so on, shadow and unholy joe and me are doing? lol im shocked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you notice how many stories, characters and so on, shadow and unholy joe and me are doing? lol im shocked   Do you notice how many stories, characters and so on, shadow and unholy joe and me are doing? lol im shocked Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 3:51 am

Ya you and shadow are awesome you reply posts fast which i like =)
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Do you notice how many stories, characters and so on, shadow and unholy joe and me are doing? lol im shocked   Do you notice how many stories, characters and so on, shadow and unholy joe and me are doing? lol im shocked Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 12:00 pm

Eh. Don't make me feel bad about myself. My characters keep lacking reasons to join.

[/pout]
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Do you notice how many stories, characters and so on, shadow and unholy joe and me are doing? lol im shocked   Do you notice how many stories, characters and so on, shadow and unholy joe and me are doing? lol im shocked Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 12:16 pm

congratulations, our first bragging thread...? Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Do you notice how many stories, characters and so on, shadow and unholy joe and me are doing? lol im shocked   Do you notice how many stories, characters and so on, shadow and unholy joe and me are doing? lol im shocked Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 6:52 pm

Yeah, that's great. Now try keeping a site alive through just a well-thought, well-planned story and lovable characters; then we can brag.
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Do you notice how many stories, characters and so on, shadow and unholy joe and me are doing? lol im shocked   Do you notice how many stories, characters and so on, shadow and unholy joe and me are doing? lol im shocked Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:09 pm

lol, its not bragging, its just something to invite more people to join, because nobody wants to be lonely, lol, no but seriously, we need alot more people to join, especially marines and schibukai if possible, by the way keymaster have you read some of our threads?
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Do you notice how many stories, characters and so on, shadow and unholy joe and me are doing? lol im shocked   Do you notice how many stories, characters and so on, shadow and unholy joe and me are doing? lol im shocked Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:15 pm

Ti'ar. He will join. He will not die.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Do you notice how many stories, characters and so on, shadow and unholy joe and me are doing? lol im shocked   Do you notice how many stories, characters and so on, shadow and unholy joe and me are doing? lol im shocked Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:17 pm

awsome Gael, you have some of the best attacks, the way you used the plant fruit you had was impressive, and i was hoping as well that admin sama and keymaster would take part in a on coming story i have planned , would you be interested?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Do you notice how many stories, characters and so on, shadow and unholy joe and me are doing? lol im shocked   Do you notice how many stories, characters and so on, shadow and unholy joe and me are doing? lol im shocked Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:25 pm

Im busy with a side project rp
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Do you notice how many stories, characters and so on, shadow and unholy joe and me are doing? lol im shocked   Do you notice how many stories, characters and so on, shadow and unholy joe and me are doing? lol im shocked Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:26 pm

I suppose. Just make sure Ti'ar isn't allowed to die. You can send him out of the RP, I don't care. Just don't kill him please. PM me details, please. I'll also throw in Gael too, if you like.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Do you notice how many stories, characters and so on, shadow and unholy joe and me are doing? lol im shocked   Do you notice how many stories, characters and so on, shadow and unholy joe and me are doing? lol im shocked Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 12:13 am

actually i want to know where everybody is from, because im from Malaysia and the times are all out of whack, lol
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Do you notice how many stories, characters and so on, shadow and unholy joe and me are doing? lol im shocked   Do you notice how many stories, characters and so on, shadow and unholy joe and me are doing? lol im shocked Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 12:15 am

The crappyish US of A.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Do you notice how many stories, characters and so on, shadow and unholy joe and me are doing? lol im shocked   Do you notice how many stories, characters and so on, shadow and unholy joe and me are doing? lol im shocked Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 12:50 am

same for a ood number of us... and all the admins...
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Do you notice how many stories, characters and so on, shadow and unholy joe and me are doing? lol im shocked   Do you notice how many stories, characters and so on, shadow and unholy joe and me are doing? lol im shocked Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 10:17 pm

A quite town in central United States, the same as Admin-sama and most of the admins.
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: Do you notice how many stories, characters and so on, shadow and unholy joe and me are doing? lol im shocked   Do you notice how many stories, characters and so on, shadow and unholy joe and me are doing? lol im shocked Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 12:55 am

A small suburban town taken over by a larger city. I'm from the west coast
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Do you notice how many stories, characters and so on, shadow and unholy joe and me are doing? lol im shocked   Do you notice how many stories, characters and so on, shadow and unholy joe and me are doing? lol im shocked Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 2:09 pm

the netherlands lol
Back to top Go down
Nero Benedictus

PostSubject: Re: Do you notice how many stories, characters and so on, shadow and unholy joe and me are doing? lol im shocked   Do you notice how many stories, characters and so on, shadow and unholy joe and me are doing? lol im shocked Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 3:36 pm

I live on the east coast of the united states.
Back to top Go down
Zeldaman

Zeldaman

PostSubject: Re: Do you notice how many stories, characters and so on, shadow and unholy joe and me are doing? lol im shocked   Do you notice how many stories, characters and so on, shadow and unholy joe and me are doing? lol im shocked Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:41 pm

Everything is not About you guys, seriously, stop bragging about your acomplishments.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomeverythingrp.ace.st/forum.htm
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Do you notice how many stories, characters and so on, shadow and unholy joe and me are doing? lol im shocked   Do you notice how many stories, characters and so on, shadow and unholy joe and me are doing? lol im shocked Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 10:32 pm

For the last time..he's not TRYING to brag..but it just seems that he is..
He is simply saying

"Holy $(%@, We sure have done a lot of posting here! phew!"

Thats it..he's not rubbing it in by saying crap like

"omg! We post more then anyone! Omg! We do everything on the site!"

Because that is no were near true...everyone contribute to it..
He just feels he and another member have posted a ($#* load of topics..

Which they have..I mean like seriously..its like every were..Lmao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you notice how many stories, characters and so on, shadow and unholy joe and me are doing? lol im shocked   Do you notice how many stories, characters and so on, shadow and unholy joe and me are doing? lol im shocked Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 10:42 pm

They do post alot. There's no doubt about that.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Do you notice how many stories, characters and so on, shadow and unholy joe and me are doing? lol im shocked   Do you notice how many stories, characters and so on, shadow and unholy joe and me are doing? lol im shocked Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:35 am

I just noticed that thread xD
Well I dont think they are bragging guys ,they just pointed out something. (And yes I know I am one of the 3 ppl about the thread, just saying pirat )

Oh and I live in Greece lol
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Do you notice how many stories, characters and so on, shadow and unholy joe and me are doing? lol im shocked   Do you notice how many stories, characters and so on, shadow and unholy joe and me are doing? lol im shocked Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 6:28 pm

well I posted as much in my hay day... but Im practicaly an old timer around thease parts role playing wise...
Back to top Go down
Zeldaman

Zeldaman

PostSubject: Re: Do you notice how many stories, characters and so on, shadow and unholy joe and me are doing? lol im shocked   Do you notice how many stories, characters and so on, shadow and unholy joe and me are doing? lol im shocked Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 8:07 pm

yeah, you also created this place to Admin-sama.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomeverythingrp.ace.st/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you notice how many stories, characters and so on, shadow and unholy joe and me are doing? lol im shocked   Do you notice how many stories, characters and so on, shadow and unholy joe and me are doing? lol im shocked Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you notice how many stories, characters and so on, shadow and unholy joe and me are doing? lol im shocked
Page 1 of 1