One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zalton

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Argent

Argent

Zalton Empty
PostSubject: Zalton   Zalton Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:49 pm

Name: Zalton Mauraski

Bounty: 105,000,000 Beri

Species: Human

Allegiance: Anubis pirates-3rd Division commander, Underworld Brokers

Home Village/Ocean: Grand Line

Appearance: 6’5 black man with an athletic build.   His eyes are dark brown but give the appearance that he is always tired. He has a goatee and his black hair is shoulder length but is plated in a pony tail.  Zaltons face has three verticle slashes across both eyes. His left arm is has burn mark on the bicep.  He wears a black suit with read shirt and a white tie his black lab coat hangs on his shoulders.  He smiles during battle and surgery.

History:  Zalton became a doctor to end peoples suffering.  But he grew up to realize that death is unavoidable.  He decided that if he couldnt avoid death then it would be necessary to beable to with stand lifes cruel torment.  As a doctor he pushed medicine to his limits.  He has devoted his life to seeing how much the body can endure.  This lead him to a crueltial change watching people constently suffer made him stop caring for people.  He has recently been turning towards science to push these bounds even further.  Over his life he has abducted hundreds of people to carry out various experiments.  Through out the grand line he has become well known for unusual tacticts in battle and medicine.  Zalton uses his devil fruit preform his surgeries.  He joined up with Unholy’s crew because it would allow him test his skills agaisnt those across the world.  Under the comand of Unholy with the assistance of anubis and some of his follower he took on salamantheria (spelling) conquering it.   After Unholy's death Zalton sought out Anubis and has followed he has been with him ever since.

He now lurks in the shadows of Anubis ever growing fleet and has turned down the title of division commander at least once.  Currently he is under the 2nd Division commander Ryan.  All of Anubis old timers know and respect his talent. (Few newer members have seen him).  After the Anubis pirates rebellion Zalton left the crew for a while although his loyalty never waivered.  He accidently stumbled upon the Anubis pirates and finally excepted the post as commander of the 3rd division.

Personality:  Zalton is a serious individual who shows no compasion for others.  As a combatant he is precise and goes for non imediatly fatal wounds. He will lend his services to anyone with enough money.  Zalton tends to leave people just barely alive so that they will continue to need his services.  He like to slowy kill his victims to see how much they can endure.  Formally he was an introvert and this is the reason most of the Anubis Pirates still don't know him despite his many years of service.  He has recently stepped out of the shadows intending to stand up for Anubis every chance he gets.  He will not sit buy and let the crew's name or it's members be tarnished.

Ship: Grim Reaper

Ship Flag: A pharohs headress on a skull

Devil Fruit: Hawkin's fruit
type: Paramecia
effect: The enables him to form voodoo dolls of straw that redirect the flow of attacks to another person. Zalton can directly choose who receives the damage. The Devil Fruit also enables him to transform into a giant scarecrow-like entity. He also resembles a voodoo doll seemingly made from straw, with metal nails functioning as claws/fingernails. After bodily damage is taken, voodoo dolls that represent the people who took the damage are shed from his body, showing the effects of the attack.

However, it would appear that he has a finite amount of voodoo dolls on his person at a time. This is noted when he told Kizaru that it was unwise for him to fight with a mere ten "men" (voodoo dolls). This implies that he can hold a much greater amount of dolls on his body. The voodoo doll ability is apparently very powerful as Basil was kicked in the face, slammed into a building and shot with a laser (all at the speed of light) and emerged without a visible scratch on his body. Unfortunately for him, if Zalton is injured continuously, the supply of the voodoo dolls held within his body will ultimately exhaust. At that point, he then becomes as vulnerable as anybody else. It also seems that the dolls' ability to transfer damage is limited only to bodily injury.

Special Abilities: Zalton is has very quick reflexes is quite agile.  His medical skills are impressive and he incorporates them in fighting.  He is versitile, tolerant to much pain/torture

Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25):
Devil Fruit powers
Gouma no Sou (降魔の相, Devil Conquering Phase): Hawkins transforms into a giant scarecrow-like entity. He also resembles a voodoo doll seemingly made from straw, with metal nails functioning as claws/fingernails

Devil's Leap.  A voodoo doll will leave Zaltons body and take an opponents attack for an ally.

Analysis: Sacrificing one of my dolls Zalton can analyze blood/poison... that killed someone and can treat the doll to figure out how to counter the drugs makeup.
Devils Contract:  During the course of a fight Zalton will take the hair of a opponent. Using it to defend against there attacks, the will likely give up.

1: Air Splitter. Zalton swing the scythe sending out an air blade
2: Dance of the Wild Scythe.  Zalton spins his scythe sending out a series of air blades (Like a series of Rankyaku)
3: Devils constriction: Throwing one half of the sythe it will move constrict target in the same fashion as a lasoo
4. Bite- Stab with both sycthe ends
5. The chain is secured around or to some sturdy object the weapons wielder will then attack the opponent is series of volleys moving around circularly untill the chain is around the opponent reducing their movement
6. With a flick of the rest the chain with or without a scythe end will wrap around the opponent like a snake would.  Attacker can the follow up with one both scthe ends.
7. Zalton uses the sycthes long and wrap around various objects on the battlefield in an attempt to reduce movement

None of my attacks will break the chain but the chain can be dettached or the airblade will pass through the holes in the chain. The areas that metal is touching wont recieve damage from the airblades but will feel force of the metal ramming into the skin leaving chain mark shaped bruises even under clothes.  But the attacks power wont be reduced.
Weapons/Items: Devils Tooth, Medical supplies, antidotes.  Caspian shot, Gama- endorphin, Creed. Baby den mushi

Goals: To make the world fear him and learn all it’s secrets.

Last edited by Zalton on Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:28 pm; edited 15 times in total (Reason for editing : bounty)
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

Zalton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zalton   Zalton Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 10:44 pm

Scythe must be submitted seperately.

Poisons and antidotes as well.

I'm not sure about the bounty, I'm not that great with those.
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

Zalton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zalton   Zalton Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 10:46 pm

Ok what about the rest and how does that work with poison just write in a thread poison...
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

Zalton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zalton   Zalton Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 10:46 pm

I would also suggest lengthening your description, personality, and especially your history.
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

Zalton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zalton   Zalton Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:14 pm

edited
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

Zalton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zalton   Zalton Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:20 pm

Put some more effort into the description and you'll be good to go. The real problem is that other than a goatee, we have no idea what his face looks like.
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

Zalton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zalton   Zalton Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:05 am

Edited the only thing i haven said was what his nose looks like
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

Zalton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zalton   Zalton Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:21 am

The only thing left is to specify the type of poison used with the scythe. Just specify the type of poison used and its effects. You should not have to create a weapon profile unless it is a poison with unique properties not usual to real poisons.
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

Zalton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zalton   Zalton Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:50 am

Lewisite

It can easily penetrate ordinary clothing and even rubber; upon skin contact it causes immediate pain and itching with a rash and swelling. Large, fluid-filled blisters (similar to those caused by mustard gas exposure) develop after approximately 12 hours.[2] These are severe chemical burns. Sufficient absorption can cause systemic poisoning leading to liver necrosis or death.

Inhalation causes a burning pain, sneezing, coughing, vomiting, and possibly pulmonary edema.[2] Ingestion results in severe pain, nausea, vomiting, and tissue damage.[2] The results of eye exposure can range from stinging and strong irritation to blistering and scarring of the cornea.[3] Generalised symptoms also include restlessness, weakness, subnormal temperature and low blood pressure.
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

Zalton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zalton   Zalton Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:59 am

Remove inhalation effects. It would be suicidal to put such a poison on a melee weapon.

Personally, I am not sure how to handle this fruit. I am willing to allow it if you only use the ability to swap people's/object's locations with other people or objects, rather than parts of those people/objects. The reason for this is just the implications such an ability would have on player characters. Then again, Law did not use this aspect of his ability on the pasifista. So maybe he can't use it on more powerful opponents. Then again, the fruit is still generally unknown. The white circle he can form in his hand, for instance, has unkown effects.

I apologize for not noticing this sooner. People don't usually use canon devil fruits so I was looking for new ones. If you agree to these conditions, I will allow you to use the fruit and approve the character.
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

Zalton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zalton   Zalton Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:19 am

Ill change poisons. and I would like change to Hawkins fruit since I was all together apprehensive about using Laws. I think Hakins is easier to understand and would work equally well with my character.
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

Zalton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zalton   Zalton Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 11:24 pm

The main problem I have with this is the toxin you use in combination with the fruit. While you can still dodge attacks, you can also shrug off a number of hits, regardless of severity. Meanwhile, one attack from your weapon should render an opponent fully immobile in about 5 posts.
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

Zalton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zalton   Zalton Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:29 am

Ill get rid of the poison all together. But this is not character that I wanted look Xavier D. Wharton
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

Zalton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zalton   Zalton Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:00 am

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

Zalton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zalton   Zalton Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 10:05 pm

History update
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Zalton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zalton   Zalton Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 12:40 am

REAPPROVED
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

Zalton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zalton   Zalton Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:54 pm

History personality moves
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

Zalton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zalton   Zalton Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:50 pm

More moves bump
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Zalton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zalton   Zalton Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 2:03 am

REAPPROVED
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

Zalton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zalton   Zalton Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 12:10 am

age allegiance inventory.

Nikz if you see this update your age I can't believe your character is still 18.

edit I would like to add to his bounty because it doesn't reflect his strength and IC history

something's to point out he was major part of taking over an island with unholy and Anubis
He was a founding member of the Anubis pirates and is the 3rd division commander.

I would like bring the bounty from 15million 105million. This increase would take place in the past because I am doing something's currently that will impact bounty
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

Zalton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zalton   Zalton Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 8:15 pm

add the changes to the template first, then I am approving.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

Zalton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zalton   Zalton Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 8:00 am

REAPPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zalton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zalton   Zalton Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zalton