One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RIP: Nightwing Frozen to Death By Martello

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

RIP: Nightwing Frozen to Death By Martello Empty
PostSubject: RIP: Nightwing Frozen to Death By Martello   RIP: Nightwing Frozen to Death By Martello Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:04 am

Name:Nightwing (Angel Of Death )

Bounty:10,000 berri

Species: Skypiean

Allegiance: Pirate(Black Berri)

Home Village/Ocean: Skypiea

Appearance:A Cute Girl With Black Wings, Black Dress,Long black hair with antenna's on top.Black lipstick, Wicked Smile, Carries a Rifle, Has The word Exiled Burned on her back, and Black tears tattooed to her cheek's, She normally wears a black robe over her dress with a hood that cover's her face. She normally, stares at you with her cold Lifeless Crimson Eyes that make you tremble with fear.

History:As a little girl she lived with her grand parents, her grandfather taught her out to shoot.after they died of old age. she started to steal and get in fights to erase the pain. getting older she started killing people She wanted them to feel like she did. After Being exiled From skypiea for Murder She screamed as they burning here banishment on her back with the words exiled, she started a killing rampage full of rage, from one island yo the next she shot and killed Human's, She started to like it. Until she met Unholy, not being able to kill the giant she quickly became friends with him sense they had so much in common (Killing Humans) After Joining Him She she feel's more at home and views Unholy As a father figure, finally she was at peace knowing this is where she belongs now and Quietly Awaits In the crow's nest on the ship grim death until needed.

Personality:Very Evil, Enjoys seeing people get shot and panicking, Always has a Wicked Smile, Loves to Kill humans, Hides From Plane Sight Until She Kills someone.Very angry about being exiled. When wounded she stares at you with pity, Will do anything she wants and any way possible, just to forget about the pain of loosing her grandparents. Somewhere deep down inside a little girl is screaming to get out. Not realizing doing these horrid things she has become a monster.

Ship:Grim Death

Ship Flag: Fake Marine Flag

Devil Fruit: none
type: (only if you have a devil fruit)
effect: (only if you have a devil fruit)

Special Abilities: powers excluding the devil fruit not techniques for example a sword style
1)Soru, fast movement
2)Dark Shot,From a great distance Carefully aims her Rifle and shoots her enemy.
3)Rapid Shots. Takes Both her Pistols and rapidly shooting enemy's
4)Geppou,allows the users to actually jumps off the air itself, allowing them to stay in the air for much longer than usual.
Weapons/Items: Rifle,twin Pistols Axe Dial,Reject Dial (x10 force),
Goals: To complete eradicate all human's For skypeans are far superior

Last edited by UnholyJoe on Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:57 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: RIP: Nightwing Frozen to Death By Martello   RIP: Nightwing Frozen to Death By Martello Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:51 am

I am not sure about this one I will let anorther admin have a look at this
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RIP: Nightwing Frozen to Death By Martello   RIP: Nightwing Frozen to Death By Martello Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 6:36 pm

Well let me know if i need to change anything please
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RIP: Nightwing Frozen to Death By Martello   RIP: Nightwing Frozen to Death By Martello Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:07 pm

Looking for an admin to let me know what i need to get this char approved
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: RIP: Nightwing Frozen to Death By Martello   RIP: Nightwing Frozen to Death By Martello Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:08 pm

Skypiens only have vestigial wings. They are incapable of unassisted flight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RIP: Nightwing Frozen to Death By Martello   RIP: Nightwing Frozen to Death By Martello Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:10 pm

My bad i took out the dark flight and replaced it with soru & Geppou, is that cool?
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: RIP: Nightwing Frozen to Death By Martello   RIP: Nightwing Frozen to Death By Martello Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:15 pm

Expand on appearance and personality. The character is rather bland. I would also prefer you add more to history, though it is not necessary.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RIP: Nightwing Frozen to Death By Martello   RIP: Nightwing Frozen to Death By Martello Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:32 pm

Ok ive added some more of everything hope it's enough
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: RIP: Nightwing Frozen to Death By Martello   RIP: Nightwing Frozen to Death By Martello Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:49 pm

Just remember that the reject dial can not be used often, and when it is used, deals powerful damage to its user as well.

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: RIP: Nightwing Frozen to Death By Martello   RIP: Nightwing Frozen to Death By Martello Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:22 pm

Description could be a little better. Everyone has different interpretations of "Hot Girl", [like myself, I'm more fond of "cute" girls with no curves] so unless you'd like others to think differently of it, I suggest you sort of expand upon it.
See, if you're a male describing a female character you have to step outside the comfort zone and be detailed without being "perverted". I'm not revoking approval for this since it is not in my power to do so, but it would greatly help.

[and I'm serious about my preferences]
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: RIP: Nightwing Frozen to Death By Martello   RIP: Nightwing Frozen to Death By Martello Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:23 pm

I would agree with you in this regard. Approval wont be revoked, but please edit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RIP: Nightwing Frozen to Death By Martello   RIP: Nightwing Frozen to Death By Martello Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:12 am

Fixed
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: RIP: Nightwing Frozen to Death By Martello   RIP: Nightwing Frozen to Death By Martello Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 12:10 am

You just kinda changed it from "Hot" to "Cute"...nothing different.
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RIP: Nightwing Frozen to Death By Martello   RIP: Nightwing Frozen to Death By Martello Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RIP: Nightwing Frozen to Death By Martello
Page 1 of 1