One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Iron Man" Cyrus McGregor

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AnimeFreak911

AnimeFreak911

"Iron Man" Cyrus McGregor Empty
PostSubject: "Iron Man" Cyrus McGregor   "Iron Man" Cyrus McGregor Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 6:16 pm

Name: "Iron Man" Cyrus McGregor
Bounty: 15.000 Berry
Species: Human
Allegiance: None, he wanders the world in search of a crew.
Ocean: North Blue
Appearance: He wears a sleeveless black shirt with a sleeveless red trench coat and blue jeans with black shoes. On the trench coat stands 鉄 (the kanji for Iron). He's quite muscular, has spiky dark-blond hair and a somewhat lazy look in his eyes.
History: When he was a kid he accidentally ate the Tetsu Tetsu no Mi. After this he was shunned by his whole village, even his parents. When he turned 18 he decided enough was enough and destroyed the whole village. After the marines got word of this they sent some marines into pursuit, but they were beaten by him. After that he gained his bounty and started wandering, sailing through the sea's on his own ship.
Personality: He's quite lazy and loves to drink sake. He hates being in charge and when he get's the chance he lets others do his work. He does, however, get annoyed real quick when asked about his past. However, because of his past he can't stand it when innocent people get hurt and will defend them with all he's got. The only info he gives people about his past is: "I'm the most wanted man on my island, except I'm not on my island now am I???"
Ship: A little one-man sail ship. Has no name.
Ship Flag: A gray skull with 2 iron bars crossed beneath it and a green clover on the background.
Devil Fruit: Tetsu Tetsu no Mi (Iron Iron Fruit)
type: Paramecia
effect: Allows the user to transform his body or parts of his body into iron.
weakness: Extreme heat will cause the iron to melt.
Special abilities: Superhuman Strength, Superhuman Speed (this changes when he shifts to his Iron form, he gains strength but loses speed)
Learned Techniques:
- Devil Fruit moves: Tekken (Iron Fist), Tekkyaku (Iron Leg), Tekken Barrage, Meteor Drop*.
* He grabs his opponent and jumps very high in the air. While coming down he puts his knees in his opponent's stomach while holding their arms in place.
Goals: Finding a crew who accepts him and having fun.

Last edited by AnimeFreak911 on Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:22 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Trying to join a crew (I'm new so ^^; ))
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: "Iron Man" Cyrus McGregor   "Iron Man" Cyrus McGregor Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 7:35 pm

nice use of my fruit there Smile

The Matchlock Vigilantes are not an open or active crew and you never applied for it

lower the bounty and expand descriptions

use this sites character sheet please
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
AnimeFreak911

AnimeFreak911

PostSubject: Re: "Iron Man" Cyrus McGregor   "Iron Man" Cyrus McGregor Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:38 am

ok, will do ^^ although I did use this sites character sheet.
Back to top Go down
AnimeFreak911

AnimeFreak911

PostSubject: Re: "Iron Man" Cyrus McGregor   "Iron Man" Cyrus McGregor Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 6:04 pm

Well, I edited the stuff you asked me ^^
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: "Iron Man" Cyrus McGregor   "Iron Man" Cyrus McGregor Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 9:13 pm

where did you get superhuman powers from when his devil fruit clearly does not give such powers?
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
AnimeFreak911

AnimeFreak911

PostSubject: Re: "Iron Man" Cyrus McGregor   "Iron Man" Cyrus McGregor Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 1:04 pm

Experience, he has been traveling on sea since he was 18 and with a bounty on your head your bound to get into fights.
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: "Iron Man" Cyrus McGregor   "Iron Man" Cyrus McGregor Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 1:08 pm

I think super human strength could be implied with the devil's fruit. The speed however, I am not sure about. You could give him Soru, but turning into metal I assume would slow him down.
Back to top Go down
AnimeFreak911

AnimeFreak911

PostSubject: Re: "Iron Man" Cyrus McGregor   "Iron Man" Cyrus McGregor Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 1:11 pm

Yeah, in his metal form he practically changes speed for power if you put it that way.
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: "Iron Man" Cyrus McGregor   "Iron Man" Cyrus McGregor Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 1:20 pm

Just change the description to reflect this. It should be fine at that point, but I don't want to get into the habit of being the one that approves the characters tat end up joining my crew. I think it's a bad president and I may be a little bit biased in that regard. But the other mods are quite active. I wouldn't worry about a long wait.
Back to top Go down
AnimeFreak911

AnimeFreak911

PostSubject: Re: "Iron Man" Cyrus McGregor   "Iron Man" Cyrus McGregor Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 1:22 pm

Is this better???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Iron Man" Cyrus McGregor   "Iron Man" Cyrus McGregor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Iron Man" Cyrus McGregor
Page 1 of 1