One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So if your life was an anime/manga...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
keymaster

keymaster

So if your life was an anime/manga... Empty
PostSubject: So if your life was an anime/manga...   So if your life was an anime/manga... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 10:36 pm

So, tell us, if your life was an anime/manga, what genre or subgenre would you want it to be?

Personally if I could choose anything it'd either be a sort of Pokemon or YuGiOh-esque series, or Shoujo or Shounen-ai. If it HAD to be Shounen I would say mecha. I refuse to go down DBZ style as every shounen gets to so might as well die in a robot. As for the Pokemon or YuGiOh-esque thing, it's because I've always loved those anime. Finally Shoujo or Shounen-ai because I don't like super action crap, but instead subtlety and romance.

How about you?
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: So if your life was an anime/manga...   So if your life was an anime/manga... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 10:46 pm

I'd like mine to be Pokemon..

I love One Piece..but its not destined that I'm going to have a Devil Fruit or be extremely freakin strong....

But Pokemon..becoming a Trainer is easy..plus I can do so much with my Pokemon!
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: So if your life was an anime/manga...   So if your life was an anime/manga... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 10:50 pm

Well what I meant was not to be an existing series, but a genre. But whatever.
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: So if your life was an anime/manga...   So if your life was an anime/manga... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 10:51 pm

I couldn't survive in an action anime, so maybe adventure.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: So if your life was an anime/manga...   So if your life was an anime/manga... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 10:24 am

Pokemonesque, I couldn't survive in anything else. Perhaps fantasy but that's highly unlikely that I'd survive for very long XD.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: So if your life was an anime/manga...   So if your life was an anime/manga... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 2:14 pm

Of course we haven't taken "main character status" into account. If we are the main characters of these animes, we can survive just about anything.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: So if your life was an anime/manga...   So if your life was an anime/manga... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 2:25 pm

toy/card or battleing monstres anime, I dont have to do much just sit back and watch... maybe yell out some encuragements but for the most part I got it easy
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: So if your life was an anime/manga...   So if your life was an anime/manga... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 9:36 pm

I would be in the fighting subgenre of action series (not neccesarily shonen) because some say I have a major aggression problem and I can stare down the crazy martial artist guy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So if your life was an anime/manga...   So if your life was an anime/manga... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So if your life was an anime/manga...
Page 1 of 1