One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To those that read the latest Naruto manga

Go down 
+3
keymaster
Ace_Amy
B.Tucker645
7 posters
AuthorMessage
B.Tucker645

B.Tucker645

To those that read the latest Naruto manga Empty
PostSubject: To those that read the latest Naruto manga   To those that read the latest Naruto manga Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 3:16 pm

Sasuke is now OFFICIALLY on my biggest pricks in the world list. *SPOILER* HE'S GONNA KILL KARIN JUST CAUSE DANZO TOOK HER HOSTAGE!! I know he was a douche to begin with, and his name ends in "uke," but attacking a lady?! Attacking a super HOT lady?! That just ain't right. And SECOND, Sakura: Nauto Shippuden's biggest dumbass, is going to JOIN HIM?!?! THE HELL, MAN?!?! I pray to whatever holy divine spirit that may exhist out there make Sakura's joining Sasuke be an attempt to kill him in his sleep or something. Anyone else wanna share their thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Ace_Amy

Ace_Amy

PostSubject: Re: To those that read the latest Naruto manga   To those that read the latest Naruto manga Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 3:59 pm

I've always hated Sasuke and Sakura, tbh xD But now I hate Sasuke even more coz Karin's cool, and he's gonna kill her... I mean seriously D: Does he have anything better to do than be a complete dick? >.<
Back to top Go down
B.Tucker645

B.Tucker645

PostSubject: Re: To those that read the latest Naruto manga   To those that read the latest Naruto manga Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 4:01 pm

Maybe he's an butt because his hair looks like a Rooster's butt?
Back to top Go down
Ace_Amy

Ace_Amy

PostSubject: Re: To those that read the latest Naruto manga   To those that read the latest Naruto manga Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 4:08 pm

Naaaaaah, he's just an butt :3 That's a simple fact that I learned from day 1 Razz
Back to top Go down
B.Tucker645

B.Tucker645

PostSubject: Re: To those that read the latest Naruto manga   To those that read the latest Naruto manga Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 4:11 pm

Ha..True. Holy crap! this cite censors the "A" word and puts "butt" in its place!
Back to top Go down
Ace_Amy

Ace_Amy

PostSubject: Re: To those that read the latest Naruto manga   To those that read the latest Naruto manga Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 4:33 pm

I found that out too xD Bit high tech lol
Back to top Go down
B.Tucker645

B.Tucker645

PostSubject: Re: To those that read the latest Naruto manga   To those that read the latest Naruto manga Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 4:36 pm

Funny how it censors the word by itself, but not when I type "dumbass"
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: To those that read the latest Naruto manga   To those that read the latest Naruto manga Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 6:53 pm

I like Sasuke, hate Sakura, and stopped caring about Naruto quite some time ago.
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
B.Tucker645

B.Tucker645

PostSubject: Re: To those that read the latest Naruto manga   To those that read the latest Naruto manga Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 6:57 pm

I'm willing to admit that Sasuke's hardcore, but I still hate him. He's a pick, his hair resembles a rooster's butt, and the last three letters of his name spell "Uke" which most Otakus know is japanese for "The one who's on the bottom."
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: To those that read the latest Naruto manga   To those that read the latest Naruto manga Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:42 pm

well to be fair -suke -maru and -kichi are all comon suffixes for japanease male names, and for the record (for some reason) sasuke is regarded as seme in his main pairing with naruto (again I dont nessisarily agree) but Ive never really liked Sasuke for this reason; any anime character that dedicates his life to doing something, alienates everyone to do it, does it than stays an unfreindly joyless person indefinitly must have the personality of a wet dishrag...

Im kinda mad that sakura was able to knock out sai, kiba, lee and all those guys with those gass grandades... I was expecting SOME kind of fight.

also does anyone actualy remember reading or watching the flashback Karin thought of? Because that never happaned...

also tobi isnt evil at all! he wants to make the world BETER not worse!
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
B.Tucker645

B.Tucker645

PostSubject: Re: To those that read the latest Naruto manga   To those that read the latest Naruto manga Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:17 pm

Yeah, except that Tobii is REALLY Madara Uchiha, who we ALL know is bent on world domination.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: To those that read the latest Naruto manga   To those that read the latest Naruto manga Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:47 pm

I'm the only one who liked the part with Pein/the concept of the magic piano? Well, then, whatever. Still, Sasuke's a prick, Sakura's a badass (at times), Naruto is badass yet an idiot, and I think Danzo needs to die. Ta.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: To those that read the latest Naruto manga   To those that read the latest Naruto manga Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:35 pm

well yes he wants to rule the world but as he explained elyer he wants to rule it to create "a world with out hatred, viloance or sadness" so...
Back to top Go down
B.Tucker645

B.Tucker645

PostSubject: Re: To those that read the latest Naruto manga   To those that read the latest Naruto manga Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 3:46 pm

Mmkay, Admin-Sama. How many MILLION times have villains tried to rule the world, claiming they were going to make it a "better place"?
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: To those that read the latest Naruto manga   To those that read the latest Naruto manga Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:32 pm

... 18 million. But then again, there are those villains that just want to see the whole world burn...
Back to top Go down
B.Tucker645

B.Tucker645

PostSubject: Re: To those that read the latest Naruto manga   To those that read the latest Naruto manga Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:47 pm

Like Kefka, and the Joker, and Sephiroth.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: To those that read the latest Naruto manga   To those that read the latest Naruto manga Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:30 pm

no, Im talking about villans who are HONESTLY trying to make a utopia, look Tobi's dream isw to hypnotize thw world but not to serve him but rather to live peacefully as part of one collective awareness
Back to top Go down
B.Tucker645

B.Tucker645

PostSubject: Re: To those that read the latest Naruto manga   To those that read the latest Naruto manga Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:39 pm

Sounds like someone is in denial.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: To those that read the latest Naruto manga   To those that read the latest Naruto manga Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 8:52 pm

B.Tucker645 wrote:
Sounds like someone is in denial.
No. Not to be pissy, but open your mind to the possibility.
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: To those that read the latest Naruto manga   To those that read the latest Naruto manga Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:24 pm

I have always despised Sasuke and Sakura, this intensifies my hate.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: To those that read the latest Naruto manga   To those that read the latest Naruto manga Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 8:48 pm

Sasuke just tried to kill Sakura..almost did it too...

But Kakashi totally owned his butt Itachi style..

LMAO, Grabbing his writs FTW..

xDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To those that read the latest Naruto manga   To those that read the latest Naruto manga Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To those that read the latest Naruto manga
Page 1 of 1