One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GTLP next generation!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

GTLP next generation! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTLP next generation!   GTLP next generation! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:04 pm

Admin looked over to cookie "do you hear someone?" he asked
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: GTLP next generation!   GTLP next generation! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:05 pm

"Yes. you.. now if we are to hunt, we do it silently." He replied.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: GTLP next generation!   GTLP next generation! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:07 pm

Admin nodded and decided to follow cookie's lead silently
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GTLP next generation!   GTLP next generation! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:09 pm

Cookie moved with an almost silent step, the small crunch of the leaves barely appearing in the ears of those with great hearing. No doubt he would have snuck up on a dog had it not been for the smell of a kill upon him.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: GTLP next generation!   GTLP next generation! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:16 pm

A Huge ball of Fire fell from the sky about ten feet in front of you. The Ball was about the size of a barrel. As the fire began to die down. You saw a man emerging from the Flames. He stood up with a dead look in his eyes, showing no emotion at all.

"You guys players........"
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: GTLP next generation!   GTLP next generation! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:18 pm

Admin reacted quickly and started to twirl the tonfa handles of his nonachi blades so that they spun like large buzzsaws, taking care to charge them with eleuictrity to boost the speed and power cutting and burning all the tall grass near him
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: GTLP next generation!   GTLP next generation! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:19 pm

User-name: redmerv
Weapon: a staff
Ability: the power to heal
Strength: healing,
Weakness: physical attacks, basicly any attacks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GTLP next generation!   GTLP next generation! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:20 pm

"Wait! We should not fight you! You would be at a severe disadvantage. I shall stand aside and let less controlled ally fight you." Cookie said.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: GTLP next generation!   GTLP next generation! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:24 pm

Iggy was walking along where ever it was he was walking, when he happened across quit a scene. "Hmm, not sure what to make of this." So he watched, and waited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GTLP next generation!   GTLP next generation! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:26 pm

Being quite perceptive, Cookie Monster noticed Iggy. "howdy, may I ask if you are a player?"
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: GTLP next generation!   GTLP next generation! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:28 pm

Hearing Cookie Admin let the buzzsaw attacks move so that they were coliding beofre him forming a wedge of spining blade as he charged himself with so much lightning that his whole self was covred in it and dashed forward a human bullet of slashing blade
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: GTLP next generation!   GTLP next generation! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:28 pm

Iggy was approached by another user, he got his bat ready in case things got hostile. "Yes, yes I am. Who might you be furry blue man.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

"You shouldn't Judge any one my appearance..."

((LOL! Kingdom Hearts 2!!!))

Shad then stood up straight and balled his hands tightly into fist. He then held his arms against each other in a cross formation, covering his face with them. Shad then swung his arms back down to his side, creating a giant pillar of fire were he was standing. You could see Shad in the middle of the fire pillar still standing there. The Fire pillar continued to rage on, and Shad began to fade away in the middle of it. Ten seconds later Shad was gone. And the Pillar began to die down.

"Take this...HEAT STORM!!..!!"

Shad, in mid air, was flying around with the bottom half of his body turned into fire completely. He then held his arms out and set his hands on Fire. Firing off giant blazing fire balls, that broke of into small, and smaller fight balls, about the size of Hail. He began to do the attack in a Gatling gun like formation! While still floating in mid air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GTLP next generation!   GTLP next generation! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:30 pm

"I am also a player. May I ask if you are one I should kill or befriend?" Cookie asked.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: GTLP next generation!   GTLP next generation! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:34 pm

redmerv was out for a walk when he saw a blue furry man standing around the corner, redmerv was scared and hid behind a wall
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GTLP next generation!   GTLP next generation! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:35 pm

Cookie monster noticed redmerv, but decided he wasn't a threat if he was afraid of him based on apearance alone.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: GTLP next generation!   GTLP next generation! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:35 pm

The lightnin chagred strait though the pillar and as the flame started to fall Julian alowed himself tp be struck by lightning itself using the lightning to pull himslef in to the clouds and then launch himslef down at his oponent at breakneck speeds
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: GTLP next generation!   GTLP next generation! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:39 pm

redmerv stared again,he looked again, then he came nervous from behind the wall ''hi'' redmerv said with a nervous tone
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: GTLP next generation!   GTLP next generation! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:40 pm

Continuing with his attack, Shad began to speak too his opponent.

"I don't need allies for this game...you all can Burn for all I care..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GTLP next generation!   GTLP next generation! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:40 pm

"Hello there!" Cookie monster replied. "Might you be a player?"
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: GTLP next generation!   GTLP next generation! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:41 pm

Admin dove down inside a bolt of lightning from the clouds at unebleavable speeds to decimate him
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: GTLP next generation!   GTLP next generation! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:42 pm

''uhm I sort of am, I acidently became one'' redmerv replied
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GTLP next generation!   GTLP next generation! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:43 pm

"Would you like to form a treuce? Or should I simply bag and tag you?"
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: GTLP next generation!   GTLP next generation! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:44 pm

''well I'd go for the first option, my name is redmerv''
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: GTLP next generation!   GTLP next generation! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:45 pm

Shad noticed Cookie threatening Rev. Quickly, Shad Stopped his attack and then fired off a new attack in the path of Cookie.

"....FIRE FIST..!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GTLP next generation!   GTLP next generation! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GTLP next generation!
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line :: Main Area :: General Discussion-
Jump to: