One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Thunder Girl! Ami Hoshiko Enters! The First Crew mate! (FINISHED)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

The Thunder Girl! Ami Hoshiko Enters! The First Crew mate! (FINISHED) Empty
PostSubject: The Thunder Girl! Ami Hoshiko Enters! The First Crew mate! (FINISHED)   The Thunder Girl! Ami Hoshiko Enters! The First Crew mate! (FINISHED) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 9:10 pm

Ten days had passed since Shad left his home Island. He had now sailed off to a distance Island called, Fuschia Village. Shad stood up wards and scratched his belly with his long nails and then looked out to sea, attempting to see how close the Island was. Shad saw the Island was less then ten minutes away. Excited, He jumped up, rocking the boat a bit. He was finally gonna be able to look for some crew mates! Or even better! FOOD!

Last edited by TheBlackLuffy on Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ace_Amy

Ace_Amy

PostSubject: Re: The Thunder Girl! Ami Hoshiko Enters! The First Crew mate! (FINISHED)   The Thunder Girl! Ami Hoshiko Enters! The First Crew mate! (FINISHED) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 1:49 pm

Ami was running through Fuschia to try and get away from an old guy, who she had run into by accident when she was shopping. She looked back as a grin spread on her face, sticking her tongue out at the dude with his walking stick.
"C'mon, Gramps! Gonna have to do better than that!" She called tauntingly before veering sharply to the left and towards the harbor to get away.
"You little whipersnapper, get back here!" The guy yelled at her, until it was nothing but a muffled sound.

Ami hid behind a wall, breathless and hyper by now.
'[i]Yeah, that's what I thought...' She stood up properly and looked round, enjoying the pleasant day that nearly always blessed her home island. She leant her head back and put her arms behind her head as she just watched the clouds roll by. Not a sound interupted the peace and tranquility, and for once, she didn't actually want to leave. But, she had told herself today was the day. As soon as she had her stuff packed, she was out to persue her dream of becoming the undisputed Pirate Queen. That was... when she found a crew...
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Thunder Girl! Ami Hoshiko Enters! The First Crew mate! (FINISHED)   The Thunder Girl! Ami Hoshiko Enters! The First Crew mate! (FINISHED) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:33 pm

Shad's small fairy boat pulled up towards the harbor of Fuschia Island. He then let it float closer to the harbor as he held out one foot and landed on the dock. Shad then grabbed the rope that was tided onto his boat and tied it the the dock. He made sure the knot was firm and then quickly jumped up. Over flowed with joy, He ran head first towards the harbor with out watching were he was going. Shad then felt a hard THUD go through his body. He fell to the ground and rolled all the way back to his boat.

OOC: He ran into Ami
Back to top Go down
Ace_Amy

Ace_Amy

PostSubject: Re: The Thunder Girl! Ami Hoshiko Enters! The First Crew mate! (FINISHED)   The Thunder Girl! Ami Hoshiko Enters! The First Crew mate! (FINISHED) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 9:22 am

Ami blinked in surprise as she was thrown towards the main walkway of the harbour. She growled lowly through her teeth and got herself to her feet, dusting down her arms and legs.
"Oi, watch where you're going!" She snapped as she stood up straight and looked round to the person who had run into her. It was a guy, not much older than her. He seemed to be a tourist, since Ami had never seen him before.

She walked back over towards the guy, thought a minute as she looked down on him and sighed, a small smile gracing her lips as she held out her hand to help him up.
"Sorry bout that,you caught me off guard, that's all. The name's Ami." She introduced herself and then waited for the response of the guy at her feet.
Back to top Go down
B.Tucker645

B.Tucker645

PostSubject: Re: The Thunder Girl! Ami Hoshiko Enters! The First Crew mate! (FINISHED)   The Thunder Girl! Ami Hoshiko Enters! The First Crew mate! (FINISHED) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 9:50 am

A ship would pull into port. the ship looked badly beaten up. From the ship jumped a man onto the pier. The man was dressed like some sort of harlequin, with the exception of the fact that he had no hat. His face was covered in clown makeup, and his only features not covered up was his long, blonde hair, tied in a ponytail, and his blood red eyes. Experience pirates knew the man's appearance to be that of Killjoy the Jester, a legendary pirate. He would walk around the island, slightly hunched, and moved about in a cartoonish fashion, and was talking to himself, not loudly, but audible enough for others to hear him.

"Hmm...This island...It's..It's... *sigh* It's just not what I was hoping it would be!"
Back to top Go down
Ace_Amy

Ace_Amy

PostSubject: Re: The Thunder Girl! Ami Hoshiko Enters! The First Crew mate! (FINISHED)   The Thunder Girl! Ami Hoshiko Enters! The First Crew mate! (FINISHED) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:15 am

Ami's head turned curiously to the sound of someone talking to themself.
'Eh?...' She thought, seeing a guy dressed like a clown. She wanted to make a bit of a snide comment, but decided against it, and continued to smile.

"Hey there!" She called warmly, waving with her free hand at the guy. It was strange; usually Fuschia village would be lucky to have one visitor every month; now here were two on the same day! But Ami didn't complain, she liked seeing new faces around... especially to annoy or befriend.
Back to top Go down
B.Tucker645

B.Tucker645

PostSubject: Re: The Thunder Girl! Ami Hoshiko Enters! The First Crew mate! (FINISHED)   The Thunder Girl! Ami Hoshiko Enters! The First Crew mate! (FINISHED) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:20 am

"Hm?"

Killjoy looked over at the girl, raised an eyebrow, then shot her a look as though she were some kind of stupid.

"Little girl..I don't suppose you would have the faintest clue about not talking to strangers, hmmmm?"

He would give a smug grin, as if to say 'that'll show ya', then chuckled a bit, continuing his pacing as he spoke with himself.

"This puny island might not even be worth destroying..."
Back to top Go down
Ace_Amy

Ace_Amy

PostSubject: Re: The Thunder Girl! Ami Hoshiko Enters! The First Crew mate! (FINISHED)   The Thunder Girl! Ami Hoshiko Enters! The First Crew mate! (FINISHED) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:31 am

Ami scowled at the clown, and decided that if he wasn't going to play nice, she wouldn't either. She looked round at the guy on the floor next to her feet, and then stalked up to the clown guy. Before she went, a kind of grin took over her face as she said quietly,
"I won't be long..."

She was now stood in front of the stupid clown, and her gloved hands balled into fists as she glared at him. She hated it when people questioned what she was; all she was doing was being polite. She took offense to what ths clown said, as she thought he was having a jibe at how she was raised. By herself.

"Listen here..." She said seriously, her gaze never leaving the red eyes of the person in front of her. "I may not know about not talking to stranger or any of that crap, ok? But one thing I do know for certain... If you even lift a finger to anyone on this island, I'll make sure it'll be the last thing you ever do!" Her controlled angry voice turned into a frustrated yell at the end, her eyes flashing and her nails digging hard into her palms.
Back to top Go down
B.Tucker645

B.Tucker645

PostSubject: Re: The Thunder Girl! Ami Hoshiko Enters! The First Crew mate! (FINISHED)   The Thunder Girl! Ami Hoshiko Enters! The First Crew mate! (FINISHED) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:36 am

Killjoy spoke as though he couldn't care less about this girl's situation.

"Uh-huh, that's lovely. Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got a previous engagement. Puppies to kick, houses to burn, etc."

Killjoy turned his back to the girl, and began to walk closer to the town.
Back to top Go down
Ace_Amy

Ace_Amy

PostSubject: Re: The Thunder Girl! Ami Hoshiko Enters! The First Crew mate! (FINISHED)   The Thunder Girl! Ami Hoshiko Enters! The First Crew mate! (FINISHED) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 11:36 am

Ami's eyes narrowed at the back of the man, glaring daggers at him.
"I warned you!" She shouted, holding out her right arm. "So don't complain when you get... shocked." The smirk was now evident in her voice as she focused lightning into her hand. Yellow electricity crackled in her clenched fist, and swirled up round her arm as she made it into a long lightning bolt.

"Goro Goro Lightning Bolt!" She shouted, pushing her right leg backwards as her support, and spinning round quickly as her propultion. She aimed the attack directly at the clown whom had blantantly ignored and frustrated her. After throwing her bolt at the guy, she split back into a ready stance. Something about him told her that he was not what she originally thought he was: a dude who had bad dress sense and no manners. She could tell he meant business. But now... so did she.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Thunder Girl! Ami Hoshiko Enters! The First Crew mate! (FINISHED)   The Thunder Girl! Ami Hoshiko Enters! The First Crew mate! (FINISHED) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 11:39 am

OOC: I'll come in a split second
Back to top Go down
Ace_Amy

Ace_Amy

PostSubject: Re: The Thunder Girl! Ami Hoshiko Enters! The First Crew mate! (FINISHED)   The Thunder Girl! Ami Hoshiko Enters! The First Crew mate! (FINISHED) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 11:39 am

OOC: Sure thing ^^ Thanks to Tucker for joining, this way my character's skills can be shown Smile
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Thunder Girl! Ami Hoshiko Enters! The First Crew mate! (FINISHED)   The Thunder Girl! Ami Hoshiko Enters! The First Crew mate! (FINISHED) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 11:48 am

OOC: I can't jump in just yet o.o
Back to top Go down
Ace_Amy

Ace_Amy

PostSubject: Re: The Thunder Girl! Ami Hoshiko Enters! The First Crew mate! (FINISHED)   The Thunder Girl! Ami Hoshiko Enters! The First Crew mate! (FINISHED) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 11:53 am

OOC: Lol you can if you want to, and answer to my earlier post, when you ran into me. Then we'll wait for Tucker to reply Wink That sound ok?
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Thunder Girl! Ami Hoshiko Enters! The First Crew mate! (FINISHED)   The Thunder Girl! Ami Hoshiko Enters! The First Crew mate! (FINISHED) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:04 pm

OOC:But then it would throw the RP off..I'll just jump in..

Shad then quickly sprinted pass Ami, leaving a black and white flash behind him. He then swiftly jumped into the air and did a aerial summer salt right over Killjoy, landing about two feet in front of him. Knowing exactly who he was. Shad took his basic fighting stance. Shad gave off a wicked glare at Killjoy and looked him right in the eyes.

"Killjoy! I was here first! I don't care if you are the great Killjoy! I'm not letting you destroy these peaceful Island!"
Back to top Go down
Ace_Amy

Ace_Amy

PostSubject: Re: The Thunder Girl! Ami Hoshiko Enters! The First Crew mate! (FINISHED)   The Thunder Girl! Ami Hoshiko Enters! The First Crew mate! (FINISHED) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:09 pm

OOC: No probs Wink

Ami blinked but kept her eyes fixed on her target.
"You know this freak?" She exclaimed to the guy whom had been on the floor just a minute ago. "And don't worry, I wasn't planning on letting him either! This is my home town; I grew up here! It's not like I'm going to let this clown destroy it without putting up a fight! And I don't plan on losing."
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Thunder Girl! Ami Hoshiko Enters! The First Crew mate! (FINISHED)   The Thunder Girl! Ami Hoshiko Enters! The First Crew mate! (FINISHED) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:13 pm

OOC: I'm in my Hybrid form...FYI Razz

Shad grinned at the young girl and then looked back at Killjoy.

"Don't worry...a young girl shouldn't watch two pirates fighting! I'll take him down easily! Besides..This guy is Killjoy...Both of us combined may have trouble taking him down...If I don't go all out.."
Back to top Go down
Ace_Amy

Ace_Amy

PostSubject: Re: The Thunder Girl! Ami Hoshiko Enters! The First Crew mate! (FINISHED)   The Thunder Girl! Ami Hoshiko Enters! The First Crew mate! (FINISHED) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:17 pm

OOC: I guessed Wink Lolz

Ami momentarily glared at him.
"Oh, so just because I'm a girl automatically makes me defenseless, does it? Well, for your information I'm a pirate too." She said with a slight smirk. "And I don't need any help, thanks. I can handle this by myself. After all, this was my fight to start off with." She said confidently. Of course she had no idea who Killjoy was, she was just certain she could take him down by herself and prove a point.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Thunder Girl! Ami Hoshiko Enters! The First Crew mate! (FINISHED)   The Thunder Girl! Ami Hoshiko Enters! The First Crew mate! (FINISHED) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:26 pm

"No...Killjoy is ruthless....He won't hesitate to take your life if he gets the chance...I don't want anyone on his Island harmed by this man..So I need you to warn the villagers..I'll be fine...trust me.."
Back to top Go down
Ace_Amy

Ace_Amy

PostSubject: Re: The Thunder Girl! Ami Hoshiko Enters! The First Crew mate! (FINISHED)   The Thunder Girl! Ami Hoshiko Enters! The First Crew mate! (FINISHED) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:35 pm

Ami looked at Killjoy, then the strange guy, and to the entrance to her village. She gritted her teeth, and looked between them all again.
"N- No!" She finally said firmly, her hand still buzzing with electricity as they balled into determined fists. "I have a right to stay here and fight! Just like my parents did years ago..." Her voice trailed off and she cursed herself for being so stupid as to say that. "My dream, is to become the best pirate on the seas... and I won't achieve that if I back down from a fight! So I'm going no where! Besides... I can alert my village from where I'm stood."

She held her right palm skyward, and focused lightning into it in a spherical form. She had practiced this manouver many times over. Since she was the only person on her island that had any sort of power, she had made a signal when she was younger that alerted her village of danger. She then launched the ball of lightning into the sky, and made it explode some distance up, watching the sparks fly down over the harbour. This, was a sign that danger was upon them.

Within a matter of seconds, pounding feet and shouts were heard inside the village as people scrambled behind the village to safety.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Thunder Girl! Ami Hoshiko Enters! The First Crew mate! (FINISHED)   The Thunder Girl! Ami Hoshiko Enters! The First Crew mate! (FINISHED) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:08 pm

Shad moved by her words. Slowly looked back at her, to see her expression on her face. Knowing she was serious. He closed his eyes and then slowly turned back towards Killjoy. Opening his eyes, he began to speak to Ami.

"If you are willing to full fill your dream no matter what....Then join my crew...AFTER..we defeat this clown!"
Back to top Go down
Ace_Amy

Ace_Amy

PostSubject: Re: The Thunder Girl! Ami Hoshiko Enters! The First Crew mate! (FINISHED)   The Thunder Girl! Ami Hoshiko Enters! The First Crew mate! (FINISHED) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:20 pm

Ami's eyes glowed with happiness and determination as she turned her attention back fully to Killjoy in front of her.
"You got it." She nodded firmly and then electrified her whole body.

"Goro Goro Static Body!" She called, feeling the electric sparks fly off and around her. If Killjoy touched or came near her now, he was in trouble. Not only was she annoyed and angry at him, she was now electrified with 10,000 volts of electricity... "Now let the fun begin." She smirked slightly.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Thunder Girl! Ami Hoshiko Enters! The First Crew mate! (FINISHED)   The Thunder Girl! Ami Hoshiko Enters! The First Crew mate! (FINISHED) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 4:19 pm

OOC: Dammit Tucker needs to get on xDD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thunder Girl! Ami Hoshiko Enters! The First Crew mate! (FINISHED)   The Thunder Girl! Ami Hoshiko Enters! The First Crew mate! (FINISHED) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 4:42 pm

OOC: if youre missing a guy, i could jump in, you could figth me instead .
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Thunder Girl! Ami Hoshiko Enters! The First Crew mate! (FINISHED)   The Thunder Girl! Ami Hoshiko Enters! The First Crew mate! (FINISHED) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 4:43 pm

sure if you want o.o
But your character would really fit into an RP I have in mind for later o.o
When we travel to the next Island..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Thunder Girl! Ami Hoshiko Enters! The First Crew mate! (FINISHED)   The Thunder Girl! Ami Hoshiko Enters! The First Crew mate! (FINISHED) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Thunder Girl! Ami Hoshiko Enters! The First Crew mate! (FINISHED)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next