One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ranyx Hadmeas

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gael
Admin
Gael

Ranyx Hadmeas Empty
PostSubject: Ranyx Hadmeas   Ranyx Hadmeas Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:54 pm

Name: Ranyx Hadmeas, "The Eternal"

Bounty: 15,000,000 Beli

Species: Human

Allegiance: Pirate

Appearance: Tall, well built, and with messy black hair that falls haphazardly around his head. Though it doesn’t get into his eyes, it does go down to the base of his neck. He wears a white undershirt and a heavy black flak jacket. He wears white pants, and black boots. He has a leather glove on his right hand.

History: At the age of twenty-one, Ranyx met Jahvieh, and immediately fell in love with him. The pair began traveling the world, just for their own entertainment. Over time, Ranyx courted Jahvieh, and they became boyfriends. They were 'married' at the mutual age of twenty-five.

When Ranyx was around thirty, he found the Jurei Jurei no Mii and ate it, and accidently reverted to his child age. He reverted back and learned the implications of what his fruit could do. He began reverting his age back infinitely to have control over his aging process.

When he was legitimately 40 years old, Jahvieh was murdered when they went to steal from some violent and evil pirates. After crying over his corpse, Ranyx rose, and killed every single pirate in reach, leaving the captain alive, but nearly dead, and stole their loot. He ended up finding a Devil Fruit, the main target of their quest, but since Jahvieh was already dead, Ranyx force-fed it to the pirate captain, and then threw the pirate into the sea to drown slowly.

He lived through the Void Century, but never talks about it.

He knows everything that has ever been learned about the World Government, and he is on first name basis with many important people. He lives as he sees fit, learning random jobs and performing them until he doesn't want to anymore. He literally created Rokushiki, and is accidently responsible of letting the World Government know its power. He is constantly searching for his soulmate, but never really believes he will find his, considering as how he can live forever. The loss of Jahvieh still deeply wounds him, and a single glance at a small rabbit statuette is enough to send Ranyx into hysterics.

Personality: Ranyx is a rather nice guy. He enjoys engaging in small talk, talking about and sharing experiences, and generally flirting with other guys. He will even engage in small talk during battle, occasionally even flirting, if he’s in the mood to. He has a strong sense of justice, punishing mass murderers and those who are truly guilty of terrible actions. Besides this he maintains a relaxed atmosphere, barging into serious situations and talking with high ranking Marines as if he was simply walking into a meeting a little late. He can exhibit perverted tendencies, none of which ever grow too ‘strange’.

Devil Fruit: Jurei Jurei no Mii
Type: Paramecia
Effect: Allows one to control aging of the user indefinitely.

Special Abilities: Rokushiki, super human strength, super human endurance.

Learned Techniques:
Kami-e: Makes the user's body go limp and float like a piece of paper.
-Kami-e Slime: Instead of acting like paper, the body acts like slime.
Soru: The user kicks the ground ten times in the blink of an eye, allowing the user to move at lightning fast speeds.
Geppou: Lets the user jump off the air itself.
Shigan: The user hits their opponent with a finger at high speeds leaving a bullet-wound like wound.
-Tobu Shigan Bachi: A projectile version of Shigan.
Rankyaku: The user kicks out at a very high speed, sending out air blades that cut through most anything.
-Rankyaku Ran: The user uses Geppou to stay in midair, then use Rankyaku with both legs repeatedly.
Tekkai: Hardens the user's muscles to the point of iron, allowing for a powerful defense. The user cannot move when it is in use, however.
-Tekkai Kenpou: Tekkai, but with the ability to move.
Rokuougan: The user places both fists in front of them and unleashes a shock wave with the power of an Impact Dial.
-Hi Rokuougan: A ranged version of the Rokuougan, with half the power of the original.

Weapons/Items: N/A

Goals: To have fun, and to protect both Gael and Ti’ar with his life.

Last edited by Gael on Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:52 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Revamped!)
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Ranyx Hadmeas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranyx Hadmeas   Ranyx Hadmeas Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 10:30 pm

((this goes in the character creation thread in the chibi lounge Gael dear))
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Gael
Admin
Gael

Ranyx Hadmeas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranyx Hadmeas   Ranyx Hadmeas Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 10:34 pm

F*CK! FOR THE SAKE OF!
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

Ranyx Hadmeas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranyx Hadmeas   Ranyx Hadmeas Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 10:36 pm

Kill me. Please. I screw up SO MUCH!
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Ranyx Hadmeas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranyx Hadmeas   Ranyx Hadmeas Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 12:22 am

aww Gael please don't say that *pulls him in to a reassuring hug* we all love you no mater how much you screw up, your life is to precious to throw away
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

Ranyx Hadmeas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranyx Hadmeas   Ranyx Hadmeas Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:27 am

Christ man, calm down. It's no big deal.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

Ranyx Hadmeas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranyx Hadmeas   Ranyx Hadmeas Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:56 pm

I'm sorry, I'm really freaking overreactive.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Ranyx Hadmeas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranyx Hadmeas   Ranyx Hadmeas Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:04 pm

das okay gael
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

Ranyx Hadmeas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranyx Hadmeas   Ranyx Hadmeas Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:49 pm

I fixedededed it. So... if there's something wrong with the history, tell me and I'll change it.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Ranyx Hadmeas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranyx Hadmeas   Ranyx Hadmeas Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:55 pm

hes strong! but he passes

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

Ranyx Hadmeas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranyx Hadmeas   Ranyx Hadmeas Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:08 pm

He's strong because of the length of time he has lived. At least I didn't give him Haki!
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Ranyx Hadmeas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranyx Hadmeas   Ranyx Hadmeas Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:11 pm

yeah
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

Ranyx Hadmeas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranyx Hadmeas   Ranyx Hadmeas Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 11:32 pm

Gael wrote:
Kill me. Please. I screw up SO MUCH!
Don't ever say that again. Nothing is worth killing yourself over. If you ever have bad feelings and thoughts like this, keep anything sharp away from you.
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Gael
Admin
Gael

Ranyx Hadmeas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranyx Hadmeas   Ranyx Hadmeas Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 12:53 am

I know. I wouldn't kill myself. Even if I wanted to, I wouldn't try. My mom would catch me beforehand. That's worse than death.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

Ranyx Hadmeas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranyx Hadmeas   Ranyx Hadmeas Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 12:53 am

Revamped, removed some things, added a Rokushiki tech, and fixed some incongruities.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ranyx Hadmeas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranyx Hadmeas   Ranyx Hadmeas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ranyx Hadmeas
Page 1 of 1