One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pirates vs. Ninjas

Go down 
+2
Layman Iconoclast
keymaster
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gael
Admin
Gael

Pirates vs. Ninjas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirates vs. Ninjas   Pirates vs. Ninjas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 6:48 pm

Lulz. I just saw that review. I vote natural magic. WE NUKE YOU WITH FIREY APOCALYSPE! Okay, Caps spam done now.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Pirates vs. Ninjas   Pirates vs. Ninjas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 6:49 pm

I stil say Steampunk would put up a hell of a lot of fight.

Magic!
Gun!
Monsters!
Machines!
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Pirates vs. Ninjas   Pirates vs. Ninjas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 6:53 pm

It would. But I'm going to use a reference from Baten Kaitos. The Alfard Empire is a highly technology-using empire. The three main characters, none of them with technology, essentially destroy their army, obliterate their defenses, and devastate their Emperor and the real main villain. Not using technology. Guillo uses magic, and the only reason the final boss is so hard is because he has helpers that defend him from damage until they die. Then he resurrects them.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Pirates vs. Ninjas   Pirates vs. Ninjas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 6:56 pm

Yes, but that's still a game.

Pit ANY Steampunk anime against Harry Potter you'd know who wins.

But still you bring up a good point. But if they used alot of machines instead of soldiers then I'll agree a little more.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Pirates vs. Ninjas   Pirates vs. Ninjas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 7:04 pm

Each soldier they have generally has a machine assistant. Almost all of their soldiers have guns. Near the end of the game, everything you fight is machine. Their biggest weapon is a gigantic ship with a laser. Three people infiltrate it, kill its defenders, and destroy it. They suck. The good guys rule. The only people who really put up a fight are a Spiriter and a psychotic man inhabited by an insanely powerful magic user from a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Pirates vs. Ninjas   Pirates vs. Ninjas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:49 am

Yeah...I still am going for Steampunk, I really think they are alot more butt-kicking cool than magic. Throw all your hate and spells at me, I've got defenses!
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pirates vs. Ninjas   Pirates vs. Ninjas - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pirates vs. Ninjas
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2