One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

wing wing fruit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

wing wing fruit Empty
PostSubject: wing wing fruit   wing wing fruit Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 11:53 am

name: wing wing fruit( im still looking for the japanese translation for wing)
type: paramecia
effect:the first effect is pretty obvious: the user is capable of growing wings. however, he is capable of growing them anywhere on his body( back, arms, legs, anywhere) wich allows for great manouverability. these wings can carry twice the users weight( of course this applies for the empty weight, without any clothing or gear). th wings have white feathers and are quite large.
the second effect is that the user can cause wings to appear from anything he touches with his hands.these wings are smaller and have a more comical appearance, though they are almost just as fast and strong. this effect also makes it possible for the user to lift more weight, by sprouting additional wings on his body. this is a voluntairy effect, wich means it only happens when the user wants it to happen. it also requires the user to be councious. when the user loses conciousness, the wings disappear. the wings are controlled by the fruit user, altough he can give the control to the target, if it is a living sentient being. the amount of wings that the user can make and keep up at the same time depends on his condition. so if the user is in a lot of pain or very tired, the amount of wings he can keep up are reduced.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

wing wing fruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: wing wing fruit   wing wing fruit Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 5:41 pm

there is a cannon wing wing fruit, therefore this is already approved
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
keymaster

keymaster

wing wing fruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: wing wing fruit   wing wing fruit Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 9:52 am

Sory but for future refrence: http://www.freedict.com/onldict/jap.html
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm

wing wing fruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: wing wing fruit   wing wing fruit Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 2:11 pm

thanks key, a dictionary like that is really handy for this.

by the way, i knew that there was a refrence to the wing fruit in canon, but since it was only mentioned nce and nevere explainded, i thought i give t some structure. thanks anyway for the approval.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

wing wing fruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: wing wing fruit   wing wing fruit Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 6:32 pm

also a member of the black bear pirates has a fruit which gives him wings...
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

wing wing fruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: wing wing fruit   wing wing fruit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wing wing fruit
Page 1 of 1