One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Battle: Jorten vs. Yoru

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
silentking

Battle: Jorten vs. Yoru Empty
PostSubject: Battle: Jorten vs. Yoru   Battle: Jorten vs. Yoru Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:25 am

It is the marine captain of absolute justice Jorten versus Yoru! Also we are gonna fight at Drum Island in the area that Lapins are at!
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Jorten vs. Yoru   Battle: Jorten vs. Yoru Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:27 am

(what an unfair advantage that gives the Ice fruit user.... oh well)

Yoru faced down the marene captain but he didnt have time for this, he was going to pull out all the stops "body double....." and his image was gone, all around the clearing there were flickering Images of Yoru, imposible to tell which was the real one, an attack could come from any direction now
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
silentking

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Jorten vs. Yoru   Battle: Jorten vs. Yoru Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:32 am

Jorten simply smiled as he saw the duplicates. "Fool! I ate a devil fruit! And we are far away from the ocean! Ice Stakes!" The sharp pillars stabbed several of the Yorus but not all of them.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Jorten vs. Yoru   Battle: Jorten vs. Yoru Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:33 am

Yoru was actualy behind him, he unloaded six of his heavy artilary rounds from the guns on his side arms at near point blank range for Jorten
Back to top Go down
silentking

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Jorten vs. Yoru   Battle: Jorten vs. Yoru Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:36 am

All of sudden a wall of ice appeared between them. "I trained myself to not get taken by surprise by any pirate. But you came close." A big rabbit like thing appeared and tried to bite Jorten. Jorten simply dodged it. "What the heck was that?!"
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Jorten vs. Yoru   Battle: Jorten vs. Yoru Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:38 am

((they are like little rockets I think they would go though Ice or at leist blow it up))

Yoru lept high in to the air "fire....." he exteneded a foot falling for Jorten as he avoided the beast "kick!" the fire dial on his foot expelled a massive amount of flame as he kicked downward for his head
Back to top Go down
silentking

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Jorten vs. Yoru   Battle: Jorten vs. Yoru Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:42 am

(Say what?! I didn't know that. But neither did Jorten.)

Jorten watched as flames came out of Yoru's foot. Jorten Bringed up another ice wall that arched over him. He then stepped to the side at the same time. He watched as the fire barely missed him. "Did you eat a devil fruit also?" A bigger rabit creature came at Jorten. Jorten grabbed the monster and threw it at Yoru.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Jorten vs. Yoru   Battle: Jorten vs. Yoru Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:46 am

(pretty sure fire melts ice)

Seeing as the beats weighed upawrds of three hundred pounds it didnt fly very far "did I eat a devil fruit" he stoped on the things head "Ive got no need for the things, quite looking down on us normal people... ya freaks" using the black bats manuver symphony of night on him

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
silentking

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Jorten vs. Yoru   Battle: Jorten vs. Yoru Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:51 am

(The fire did burn through the ice. It just gave Jorten enough time to dodge it.)

Jorten saw a bunch of bats are surrounding him. "Damn!" He took out gloves and a sword. "Ice Stick!" He then waited for the attacks that are sure to come.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Jorten vs. Yoru   Battle: Jorten vs. Yoru Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:53 am

what looked like yoyos fired from two diffrent sides of the dome, at the same time another artilary round was fired head on
Back to top Go down
silentking

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Jorten vs. Yoru   Battle: Jorten vs. Yoru Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:59 am

Jorten dodged the attacks but gets shot in the leg. "Ah! I will smite you!" Jorten began slicing into the dome of bats. Then a gruop of Lapin began to prey on the two combatants.

(We are in Lapin terriorty. Will we survive?)
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Jorten vs. Yoru   Battle: Jorten vs. Yoru Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 12:02 pm

((wait the rocket would have blown off your leg, the yoyos were just minor cuts.... oh well your call))

Your stoped moving behind him "well this is an unessisary destraction" he said drawing his hand blades "If you still wanna die after we take care of them Ill be waiting he said dashing off with both blades slashing at the first Lapin
Back to top Go down
silentking

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Jorten vs. Yoru   Battle: Jorten vs. Yoru Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 12:07 pm

Jorten made himself a frozen new leg that was constantly modifing it self to be like an actual leg. "You will be the one who dies pirate!" Jorten ran toward the nearest Lapin and went behind it. "Great Slice!" He sliced the Lapin in half!
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Jorten vs. Yoru   Battle: Jorten vs. Yoru Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 12:08 pm

((are you sure you wanna loose a leg? you can edit))
Back to top Go down
silentking

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Jorten vs. Yoru   Battle: Jorten vs. Yoru Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 12:10 pm

(It won't effect the game in seriouis threads. Beside I made a mistake and must pay for it.)
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Jorten vs. Yoru   Battle: Jorten vs. Yoru Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 12:11 pm

(okay then)

Yoru decapitated the first of them then using his jet dails flew though the air like a human blade slashing all in his path
Back to top Go down
silentking

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Jorten vs. Yoru   Battle: Jorten vs. Yoru Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 12:14 pm

A huge rumbling is heard. Jorten looked up and saw a bunch of the giant rabbits jumping up and down. "What are they doing?!" Then he saw a bunch of snow coming at him and Yoru. "Avalanche!"
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Jorten vs. Yoru   Battle: Jorten vs. Yoru Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 12:18 pm

Yoru didnt hesitate "fire... and thunder.... Double kick!!!" a mass of fire and thunder collided in to a blast of heated plasma that cut though the snwo like a hot knife though butter senidng the rest of it on to the Lapins

(just so you know your not god/GM so stop making things happan that your character cant do himself IE controling the Lapins/weather because thats a form of god moding)
Back to top Go down
silentking

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Jorten vs. Yoru   Battle: Jorten vs. Yoru Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 12:22 pm

(OKay fine. I just remember them doing that in the One Piece manga.)

Jorten attempted to slice Yoru. Behind Jorten part of the avalanche was frozen solid. "You wiil die!"
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Jorten vs. Yoru   Battle: Jorten vs. Yoru Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 12:28 pm

Yoru caught the ice in his revenge disk gloved hand, smoke was rising from his fingertips "that the best you got? here, you can have it back tien times!" he moved the same hand forard in a palm strike to his midsection realsasing ten times the force of the strike
Back to top Go down
silentking

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Jorten vs. Yoru   Battle: Jorten vs. Yoru Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 12:32 pm

(I will kill you now.)

Jorten twisted around the palm and then was right behind Jorten. "Great Slice!" He then attempted to slice Yoru in half right in the middle of Yoru!

Last edited by silentking on Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Jorten vs. Yoru   Battle: Jorten vs. Yoru Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 12:35 pm

(no we didnt I just unleashed 10X impact, the only reeason that guy who fught Enal died was from HIS thunder)
Back to top Go down
silentking

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Jorten vs. Yoru   Battle: Jorten vs. Yoru Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 12:38 pm

(Enal? Also Jorten couldn't take it. His heart pretty much exploded.)
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Jorten vs. Yoru   Battle: Jorten vs. Yoru Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 12:39 pm

(your using the skypia fight as a refrance and I didnt absorb a full lighting strike just as ice slash)
Back to top Go down
silentking

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Jorten vs. Yoru   Battle: Jorten vs. Yoru Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 12:43 pm

(But the slash was really powerful. So by bouncing it back at ten times the amount equals the death of anyone.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Jorten vs. Yoru   Battle: Jorten vs. Yoru Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle: Jorten vs. Yoru
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next