One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hadou Hadou no Mi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain Corkscrew
Admin
Captain Corkscrew

Hadou Hadou no Mi Empty
PostSubject: Hadou Hadou no Mi   Hadou Hadou no Mi Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:15 am

Name in Japanese (translation): Hadou Hadou no Mi (Surge Surge Fruit)

Capabilities: The fruit's ability is basically to create waves or surges through whatever the user touches, similar to an earthquake. The fruit does this through rather scientific means. All forms of objects are made up of molecules and atoms that are constantly vibrating. The ability of the fruit basically intensifies this vibration in matter to create violent waves as a result. This means that if the user is touching a wall, the user can send a ripple through the wall that can blast debris in a path that the user can control. The user could also, instead of creating a destructive path of waves, simply vibrate the atoms in a single area so much that spot explodes from the surges as long as the point is connected to whatever the user is touching.

The user CAN send these waves through the air in the same way they can be sent through any form of matter, though the power is significantly weaker since there is little to no mass in the air. The power of these air attacks aren't enough to harm someone, just push them as if a person were pushing them.

Also, just to clarify, the waves can travel through any matter that is connected (floor to wall to ceiling, etc) but cannot be transferred through the air into an object (i.e. air to wall) as the surges in the air are to weak to transfer into the solid matter. Also, yes, the user can send these surges through organic matter such as people.

Type: Paramecia
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Hadou Hadou no Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hadou Hadou no Mi   Hadou Hadou no Mi Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:34 am

so if hit by one what happans to a human being?
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Captain Corkscrew
Admin
Captain Corkscrew

Hadou Hadou no Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hadou Hadou no Mi   Hadou Hadou no Mi Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:41 am

If the surges were used on a person they would have the same effect as if they were sent through the wall, but weaker since the human body is made up of many different part, not just one solid object. The surges could rattle the body and cause serious problems due to the sudden movement of parts (like bones sliding out of joints) but they couldn't explode any organs or blow limbs off.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Hadou Hadou no Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hadou Hadou no Mi   Hadou Hadou no Mi Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:45 am

okay just checking to see if they dont fall apart or anything... this is really powerfully but Ive felt that this site has been gradualy growing in power level from the start so...

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Captain Corkscrew
Admin
Captain Corkscrew

Hadou Hadou no Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hadou Hadou no Mi   Hadou Hadou no Mi Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:48 am

This is meant for a Shichibukai character so I felt the power was appropriate
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Hadou Hadou no Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hadou Hadou no Mi   Hadou Hadou no Mi Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:49 am

nmmhmm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hadou Hadou no Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hadou Hadou no Mi   Hadou Hadou no Mi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hadou Hadou no Mi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line :: Main Area :: Devil Fruit sign ups :: Retired/Archives-
Jump to: