One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sawada Tadiori

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Sawada Tadiori Empty
PostSubject: Sawada Tadiori   Sawada Tadiori Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:09 pm

Name: Sawada Tadiori

Bounty: 50

Species: Human

Allegiance: Sano's vigalantie group

Home Village/Ocean: Shimoshiki island (east blue)

Appearance: fairly tall, dark brown neck lingeth wavy hair with at top knot on the upper back of the head, a straw rounded traditnal asian style travlers hat, a blue Haori (traditnal samuri shirt) black hakama (ttaditinal samuri pants)

History: At the age of 8 Sawada and his younger brother decided to escape the streets by enrolling in a sword school, while his brother didn’t take to sword fighting much Sawada quickly began to excel without much effort, beating his senpi with in days and there senpi within weeks, here was a smaller kid with a second hand boken and no armor was beating people twice his age in the latest equipment, this seemed to be the only way he was able to best anyone so naturally he took to it and began dueling his peers very frequently and his win total began to pile up and he became hard pressed to find challengers until one day when his sensei told him that he would never achieve true strength on that path and that true strength can only be achieved threw what one fights for. He died three days later of a serious illness that he had and all along but never told him, from then on he refused to fight anyone and lost his status as the best swordsmen in the dojo, during that time he trained himself to master “more than the sword” training in ninja arts and advanced samurai teachings, for years until one day bandits attacked his home town killing his brother before he was forced to fight them off. He then left home to find out what true strength was.

Personality: serious, quiet, fiercely loyal, stern sense of honor, protective, lazy, gets drunk on occasion

Ship: None

Ship Flag: a half whit half black flag with black and white pistols over the opsite colors pointed at each other

Devil Fruit: N/A

Special Abilities: incredibly fast, very strong, master swordsmen, lightning reflexes

Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25):
-Eyes of the owl: by swiftly moving his eyes in all directions and quickly turning his head from side to side he is able to extend his field of vision to 270 degrees instead of 180 and extends the radius of his vision several feet, threw training he has been able to use this without any loss of precision or dizziness and he can still zero in on things like normal
-Blade breaker: Makes use of the durability of the Myakuhaku to deliver a blunt strike to the side of the victims blade, severely damaging it
-Phantom blade: slashes with the blade, then when an opponent goes to block he drops his sword in mid air so that only his hand passes over the aria that is being protected, before his opponent can realize what has happened he caches his sword and delivers a slash at the unprotected part of the body
-Blood painting; five point star: repeatedly drops and caches his sword like in “phantom blade” and moves closer to the opponent (if this is attacked the attack will hit a moving blade) until blowing past them completely ending up behind them, sheeting his blade as five slashes leave there mark on the abdomen in the shape of a star
-Blood painting; field of red flowers: trusts his blade forward many many times in an incredibly skilled and controlled fashion producing many shallow stab wounds on the body in the shape of three pronged four Ys (flowers)
-Sheath cannon: unsheathes his sword a little then slashes in the direction of his target sending the sheath flying at the target with incredible force
-Totsunyuu kutsuoto (rushing footsteps (footwork)): by jumping long distances in succession he can travel faster than he could normally run and by kicking his foot to the ground and turning his ankle he can change direction or accelerate easily
-Killing intent: stairs down an opponent and projects his raw intent to kill, filling them with total fear this scares off 96% of his opponents, this technique is also known as the absolute evil fist and will not work unless he is totally sure he will win

Weapons/Items: Myakuhaku (see custom wpns for details), Shuriken, a sturdy knife, heavy steel plated sandals (for defense)

Goals: To find out what true strength is if you can show him he will join you

Last edited by Admin-sama on Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

Sawada Tadiori Empty
PostSubject: All things considered   Sawada Tadiori Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 7:50 pm

he seems resonable and his moves dont look cheap so,
APROVED!!!
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Sawada Tadiori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sawada Tadiori   Sawada Tadiori Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 8:09 pm

HA! that was a test you shuld have waited for me to post that pic first!!!
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

Sawada Tadiori Empty
PostSubject: !!!!!!!!   Sawada Tadiori Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 8:19 pm

affraid Gah! Admin-sama! Please forgive me!!! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Sawada Tadiori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sawada Tadiori   Sawada Tadiori Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 9:14 pm

no wories its cool I'll post the pic soon enugh pirat
Back to top Go down

Sawada Tadiori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sawada Tadiori   Sawada Tadiori Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 12:34 pm

ha this guy is approved
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Sawada Tadiori Empty
PostSubject: baka   Sawada Tadiori Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 3:40 pm

did you not read anything after the post saying it was approved? with out the pic or an apperance discription it cant be
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Sawada Tadiori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sawada Tadiori   Sawada Tadiori Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 2:56 pm

edited to fit the stroy line
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

Sawada Tadiori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sawada Tadiori   Sawada Tadiori Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 3:49 pm

Oh hey you never posted a picture, but he does have a discription, reAproved
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

Sawada Tadiori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sawada Tadiori   Sawada Tadiori Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 4:36 pm

He needs a good fight, I haven't seen him in a great battle yet. Let's have him fight Minato!
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Sawada Tadiori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sawada Tadiori   Sawada Tadiori Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 4:37 pm

that will actaly hapan when Sano's crew confronts the Silent wind hunters (^_^) but they are about to battle the devile bone's soon
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

Sawada Tadiori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sawada Tadiori   Sawada Tadiori Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 5:23 pm

Ok I see
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sawada Tadiori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sawada Tadiori   Sawada Tadiori Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sawada Tadiori
Page 1 of 1