One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey.... Steam?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

Hey.... Steam? Empty
PostSubject: Hey.... Steam?   Hey.... Steam? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:54 pm

Does anybody have steam? I got Team Fortress 2, finally got it running today, and I really enjoy it. I play mostly as scout, but sometimes I try as others... not really though. So... who else has it?

In case you don't know, they're are nine classes in team fortress 2, I will sum them up.
Classes 1-3 are offense, Classes 4-6 are defense, and classes 7-9 are support

Class 1: Soldier, uses mostly a bazooka, but has a shotgun as well, a powerhouse with medium health
Class 2: Scout, uses a scatter gun, and a baseball bat. Fast, and has a double jump.
Class 3: Pyro, uses a flame thrower, slow, but has higher health. Good damage (if you don't get healed, fire will mostlikely kill you)
Class 4: Demo-man, uses a grenade launcher, with a secondary weapon of a mine blaster, powerful, but fails in short range
Class 5: Heavy, uses a minigun, very strong, but lacking in short range, even more so then Heavy
Class 6: Engineer, creates machines, very useful if skilled, but beginners are typically bad at it. Not good at his own killing
Class 7: Medic, uses a syringe gun, a heal cannon, and a bonesaw, regenerates over time, and can heal others. Usually works with a Heavy
Class 8: Sniper, one of the most dangerous classes, a skilled sniper can take down more than alot of classes
Class 9: Spy, requires skill in playing, but very deadly with abilities like backstab, cloak and dagger, and the sapper weapon

After playing enough, you can get special weapons for characters. Examples include
Bonk! Atomic Punch!: A secondary weapon for the scout. An energy drink that increases speed by a lot, but takes away ability to attack for awhile
Razorback: A secondary weapon for the sniper. Protects from one backstab (instant kill).
Sandvich: An item for the heavy. Heals damage (cause he couldn't be any tougher)
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

Hey.... Steam? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey.... Steam?   Hey.... Steam? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:41 am

well i got steam add me name=redmerv;) you bought the orange box or only tf2?
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

Hey.... Steam? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey.... Steam?   Hey.... Steam? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:03 am

Well, I'd mostly go with Soldier or Pyro. They seem to suit my Straight-fight style of gaming.
Of course, I don't have steam or team fortress.
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Zeldaman

Zeldaman

Hey.... Steam? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey.... Steam?   Hey.... Steam? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:24 am

A friend of mine has steam but all he plays is Garys Mod
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomeverythingrp.ace.st/forum.htm
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

Hey.... Steam? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey.... Steam?   Hey.... Steam? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:49 pm

Only Tf2. I play Scout, because I like rushing enemies. Only a beginner... Straight-up fighting is alot of people Key...
So Redmerv.... is your account "Redmerv" or "Redmerv;)"?
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

Hey.... Steam? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey.... Steam?   Hey.... Steam? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:21 am

I guess pyro so I could be useful.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

Hey.... Steam? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey.... Steam?   Hey.... Steam? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 3:25 pm

its without the smile lol
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

Hey.... Steam? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey.... Steam?   Hey.... Steam? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 6:27 pm

Pyro would get owned by Sniper or Soldier though...

Gonna add you REdmerv!
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

Hey.... Steam? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey.... Steam?   Hey.... Steam? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 7:51 pm

Fine, then soldier.
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

Hey.... Steam? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey.... Steam?   Hey.... Steam? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 8:37 pm

Soldier gets killed by good scout players... And so the cycle continues.
The most important thing would be to play the game and find which one works for you, not just decide off the bat... (At first I decided I'd play Medic, but that wasn't so much fun... so I worked on Spy, not so great for me either. But Scout was the right fit..)
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

Hey.... Steam? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey.... Steam?   Hey.... Steam? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 1:22 pm

If I played it I could find out.
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

Hey.... Steam? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey.... Steam?   Hey.... Steam? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:24 pm

Nowadays, I play mostly Spy, it's fun to backstab..
Back to top Go down
Captain Corkscrew
Admin
Captain Corkscrew

Hey.... Steam? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey.... Steam?   Hey.... Steam? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 5:38 am

I've got TF2 for the Xbox, certainly not as good but still fun. I find myself as a career Pyro since I can find a good strategy with them on just about every map, plus Pyro's have a good amount of health and still run at normal speed, which makes them really good.

I do tend to dabble in other classes, mostly Medic, Sniper, Engineer, or Spy. Scout's and Soldiers are also good but I play as them much less often. Demo-man and Heavy just aren't my "cup of tea" as it were.
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

Hey.... Steam? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey.... Steam?   Hey.... Steam? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 5:04 pm

I don't like to play Heavy, Soldier or Demo-man, but one of my friends is/was crazy great as a demo-man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey.... Steam? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey.... Steam?   Hey.... Steam? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey.... Steam?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line :: Main Area :: General Discussion-
Jump to: