One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Video Game News

Go down 
+4
Hawk
Layman Iconoclast
keymaster
Iggy
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Video Game News - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Game News   Video Game News - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:52 pm

marvel vs capcom 2 new age of heros is one of the greatest videogames on earth but more to the point:

L4D2: the sequal it seems that everyone but me wanted, hontestly this has such little substance that I cant even critize it properly, it might as well be any of the samy zombie movies out there and this only seems to have had one innovation and thats melee weapons, but otherwise same thing as last time, four people, a bunch of ill defined zombies that no one can quite catigorise (slow, fast, intelegent, stupid we dont KNOW) and a bunch of "super" zombies wich again makes no sense, well I guiess adding one thing is all ANYONE can do these days perhaps its time to stop playing video games

Tatsunoko vs Capcom: now their just pissing me off, I mean really if they're out of ideas there out of ideas but Tatsunoko is an ANIME produceer (I checked) and that never works out well frankly their becoming a hasbeen like sonic has and their done, their just DONE okay? I know that they made a bunch of new characters and want to showcase them but seriously
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Video Game News   Video Game News - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 8:13 pm

The Hanafuda cards I ordered from Club Nintendo just arrived! Seriously, if you have a Wii and or DS, sign up with Club Nintendo, free stuff is always good!
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Video Game News   Video Game News - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 8:28 pm

....... *if you cant say anything nice....*
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Video Game News   Video Game News - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 8:28 pm

Just shut up.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Video Game News   Video Game News - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 5:01 pm

Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Video Game News   Video Game News - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 5:16 pm

theyre remakeing that again? yay
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Video Game News   Video Game News - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 5:44 pm

It looks cool, but not to different.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Video Game News   Video Game News - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 5:57 pm

yeah but its a remake what do you expect?
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Video Game News   Video Game News - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:40 pm

~OR~

they are both vary similar, but there is one BIG difference [Prototype] wasn't bought out by sony so it can be enjoyed by anyone with a xbox 360, windows PC, or a Playstation 3, But Infamous however sony has bought out so in oder to enjoy what promises to be a fun game you must first buy a 600$ playstation 3 that i might add is no better the a xbox 360
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Video Game News   Video Game News - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:51 pm

Im outnumbered here... so Ill withdraw from this argument for now despite being slandered but I lack the temperament and interest in semantics to debate this so very slanted view of Sony as an evil empire and to defend my view of Nintendo as an evil empire on more or less the same grounds....... *strategic retreat*
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Video Game News   Video Game News - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:55 pm

Victoly?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Video Game News   Video Game News - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:59 pm

if you consider this a victory then this situation is one to:
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Video Game News   Video Game News - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:05 pm

"They're not like you and me, which means they must be evil!"

My favorite line from any Disney song ever.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Video Game News   Video Game News - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:06 pm

yes CLEARLY
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Video Game News   Video Game News - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:08 pm

C'mon, thats funny!
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Video Game News   Video Game News - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:43 pm

Admin-sama wrote:
Im outnumbered here... so Ill withdraw from this argument for now despite being slandered but I lack the temperament and interest in semantics to debate this so very slanted view of Sony as an evil empire and to defend my view of Nintendo as an evil empire on more or less the same grounds....... *strategic retreat*

I would like solid evidence that Nintendo is an evil empire, not your skewed views.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Video Game News   Video Game News - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:57 pm

Hawk wrote:
they are both vary similar, but there is one BIG difference [Prototype] wasn't bought out by sony so it can be enjoyed by anyone with a xbox 360, windows PC, or a Playstation 3, But Infamous however sony has bought out so in oder to enjoy what promises to be a fun game you must first buy a 600$ playstation 3 that i might add is no better the a xbox 360

okay look Hawk I may criticize your precious nintendo but I do so because of its games and tendency to monopolize everything, my criticisms are based on the one thing everyone says maters and the one thing I do not value most, the games themselves Im sorry that you cant have this ONE game but what about all the games Nintendo owns exclusively? Are you so based in one direction that the prospect of anyone having fun with the PS3 is unfair to you? You have made your choice (mario) and I have made mine and frankly I cant MAKE you listen or even value my side of things just as you cant make me. However in all honesty Id have to say that you are being hypocritical because EVERY company buys out others that's how the economy WORKS and how companies GROW That's how Nintendo got to be such a superpower and you know it. More to the point Id say that games like Infamious just arrent Nintendo's area of expertise and that if they had wanted to get it they have enugh money to buy the whole thing out right from under Sony because they are the "unquestioned best" remember? Its easy to look down at how others stay alive when your at the top of things, ask anyone who's ever taken up a cause in our nice rich part of the world,the loggers are evil for feeding their families by cutting down trees and Sony is evil for licensing one game exclusively to themselves in a mutually agreed contract do you see how Petty that is? Nintendo has done that before and feel free to fault me for not having evidence but saying that the PS3 is no better than the 360 is also total speculation not to mention a direct attack on me and my Sony based options contrary to my satirical reviews posted earlier which played to the games themselves and were designed to be SATIRICAL where as you are simply going for the throat because Sony isnt shareing like you and (as you seem to think) nintendo wants well go ahead and have you thread or should I say Thrad to dump on everything that doesnt ahere to your belifes and act like the makers of Infamious didnt have a choice to take thier busness elswhere, not sighn the contract or try to sell there game on it's own merrist because its good! SOny does not run the gameing economy and more than Nintedo does and in fact (as I have said already) Nintendo is ON TOP of that echonomy and has been for some time so I guess what Im saying is that I'm not unhapy with the desiosn because it benifits my side of things and I can see why you would be because it doesnt and I feel bad for that but at the same time Id rather not get ugly about it (an appology for the above)
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Video Game News   Video Game News - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:49 pm

I heard something about PS3 and Xbox 360. I personally have to say I'd rather get an xbox first. BUT! I'm perfectly fine with what I've got right now.
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Video Game News   Video Game News - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:39 pm

well, when we bring this up, I'm going to say one thing about the console wars.
For some people the xbox 360 is much better. They have a cheaper buying cost, but also good graphics so more people would be interested.
For some people the ps3 is much better, because it has games with indepth story, and higher graphics, which makes it easier to play.
For some people the wii is much better, because it has party games that anyone can play quickly, with little or no gaming experience.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Video Game News   Video Game News - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:27 am

well I stil prefer my pc, i dont know why.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Video Game News   Video Game News - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:33 pm

I can't play anything without a controller nowadays.
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Video Game News   Video Game News - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 6:54 pm

Admin-sama wrote:
Hawk wrote:

okay look Hawk I may criticize your precious nintendo but I do so because of its games and tendency to monopolize everything, my criticisms are based on the one thing everyone says maters and the one thing I do not value most, the games themselves Im sorry that you cant have this ONE game but what about all the games Nintendo owns exclusively? Are you so based in one direction that the prospect of anyone having fun with the PS3 is unfair to you? You have made your choice (mario) and I have made mine and frankly I cant MAKE you listen or even value my side of things just as you cant make me. However in all honesty Id have to say that you are being hypocritical because EVERY company buys out others that's how the economy WORKS and how companies GROW That's how Nintendo got to be such a superpower and you know it. More to the point Id say that games like Infamious just arrent Nintendo's area of expertise and that if they had wanted to get it they have enugh money to buy the whole thing out right from under Sony because they are the "unquestioned best" remember? Its easy to look down at how others stay alive when your at the top of things, ask anyone who's ever taken up a cause in our nice rich part of the world,the loggers are evil for feeding their families by cutting down trees and Sony is evil for licensing one game exclusively to themselves in a mutually agreed contract do you see how Petty that is? Nintendo has done that before and feel free to fault me for not having evidence but saying that the PS3 is no better than the 360 is also total speculation not to mention a direct attack on me and my Sony based options contrary to my satirical reviews posted earlier which played to the games themselves and were designed to be SATIRICAL where as you are simply going for the throat because Sony isn't sharing like you and (as you seem to think) nintendo wants well go ahead and have you thread or should I say Thrad to dump on everything that doesn't adhere to your beliefs and act like the makers of Infamious didnt have a choice to take their business elsewhere, not sign the contract or try to sell there game on it's own merits because its good! Sony does not run the gameing economy any more than Nintendo does and in fact (as I have said already) Nintendo is ON TOP of that economy and has been for some time

Im sorry but this so perfectly sums up every single criticism of nintendo and praise of Sony I have and the fact that (according to Iggy and Hawk) it is "completely illegible" seems to be unfair in the sense that when ever I have an example of my opinions it is dismissed and another is demanded outright when I have put so much time and effort in to the last one so Im quoting this to see if any of you can rephrase what I have written here in a way that the two of them will understand, can anyone do that for me?
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Video Game News   Video Game News - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:22 pm

Oh why didn't you say any of that last night, well now that i understand your point of view i can respect them. i hope this dosnt ruin our friendship
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Video Game News   Video Game News - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:03 pm

Video Game News - Page 2 Fry-see-what-you-did-there
... IM ON TO YOU!
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Video Game News   Video Game News - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:43 pm

Because it's entirely impossible that he might just be apologizing. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video Game News   Video Game News - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Video Game News
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next