One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ghostly Pocketwatch

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Artik the Wolf

Artik the Wolf

Ghostly Pocketwatch Empty
PostSubject: Ghostly Pocketwatch   Ghostly Pocketwatch Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 6:25 pm

this is for my second character, Juxo "Phantom" Hiroki, and basically, it lets him hinder time a bit by making him a phantom, and when he swings it back and forth, it can summon gohstly chains form underground to wrap his enemies. It's Gold, and has a black "P" on it. It usually hangs from his pants.The only thing is the wielder can't use the watch for too long, and after an hour, the watch automatically reverts you to your normal status...

Last edited by Artik the Wolf on Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Ghostly Pocketwatch   Ghostly Pocketwatch Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 6:29 pm

explain a bit more, from what i can tell this seems to powerful Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Artik the Wolf

Artik the Wolf

PostSubject: Edit   Ghostly Pocketwatch Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 8:36 am

this is for my second character, Juxo "Phantom" Hiroki, and basically, it lets him hinder time a bit by making him a phantom, and when he swings it back and forth, it can summon gohstly chains form underground to wrap his enemies. It's Gold, and has a black "P" on it. It usually hangs from his pants.The only thing is the wielder can't use the watch for too long, and after an hour, the watch automatically reverts you to your normal status...
Back to top Go down
Captain Corkscrew
Admin
Captain Corkscrew

PostSubject: Re: Ghostly Pocketwatch   Ghostly Pocketwatch Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 10:09 pm

Now when you say hinder time does it actually stop or slow time or does it just turn him into a phantom? And an hour seems a little long, you could probably shorten the time to 30 mins and I don't think it would change things much besides balancing it more.
Back to top Go down
Artik the Wolf

Artik the Wolf

PostSubject: Edit   Ghostly Pocketwatch Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 10:25 pm

this is for my second character, Juxo "Phantom" Hiroki, and basically, it lets him slow time a bit, and makes him a phantom, and when he swings it back and forth, it can summon gohstly chains form underground to wrap his enemies. It's Gold, and has a onyx "P" on it. It usually hangs from his pants.The only thing is the wielder can't use the watch for too long, and after half an hour, the watch automatically reverts you to your normal status...It is infused with the Time Time Fruit, and because of this, is an extremely rare and valuable object.

Last edited by Artik the Wolf on Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Ghostly Pocketwatch   Ghostly Pocketwatch Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 10:43 pm

this weapon can do to many things even if you gave the weapon a devil fruit it would only be able to do one thing and that thing would not effect the user
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Captain Corkscrew
Admin
Captain Corkscrew

PostSubject: Re: Ghostly Pocketwatch   Ghostly Pocketwatch Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 10:46 pm

You don't have to keep reposting stuff, just edit the original post and slowing down time AND turning you into a ghost seems like a little much. I can understand turning you into a ghost and calling the chains and since you lowered the time already if you just change the time slowing part I'll approve it
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Ghostly Pocketwatch   Ghostly Pocketwatch Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 10:50 pm

balay that! it would need to be infused with some sort of devil fruit to explain it's power, and it must charge for 1 post (taking up one full action) to slow time for one post (this would not take up an action because it is the privious action taking effect)

get this time fruit approved sepratly with the limits I have said

change the weapon so it has this fruit once it is approved

then it can be approved

Last edited by Admin-sama on Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Captain Corkscrew
Admin
Captain Corkscrew

PostSubject: Re: Ghostly Pocketwatch   Ghostly Pocketwatch Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 10:53 pm

Well, the Chief Admin knows better than me. Go with his standards, they do actually make more sense.
Back to top Go down
Artik the Wolf

Artik the Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Ghostly Pocketwatch   Ghostly Pocketwatch Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 5:33 pm

this is for my second character, Juxo "Phantom" Hiroki, and basically, it lets him slow or speed up time a bit, and makes him a phantom, when he swings it back and forth, it can summon ghostly chains form underground to wrap his enemies. It's Gold, and has a onyx "P" on it. It usually hangs from his pants.The only thing is the wielder can't use the watch for too long, and after half an hour, the watch automatically reverts you to your normal status...It is infused with the Kouin Kouin No Mi (Time Time Fruit) , and because of this, is an extremely rare and valuable object.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghostly Pocketwatch   Ghostly Pocketwatch Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ghostly Pocketwatch
Page 1 of 1