One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the character sheet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

the character sheet Empty
PostSubject: the character sheet   the character sheet Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 3:25 pm

Name: Full name(nicknames in " " )

Bounty: Only if you are a pirate, keep it realistic(Maximum 50,000,000 Belli anymore and you will need permission)

Species: Human, Fishman, Giant, Cyborg, etc.

Occupation: optional (captan doctor cook ect. max two captains per user, that part dose not apply to admins)

Allegiance: Pirate(name your crew if you have one), Navy/Marine, World Government, etc.

Home Village/Ocean: Dont have to give village, but must give ocean(North, South, East, West, or Grandline)

Appearance: Give a detailed description of appearance, could also include an image, but not only an image.

History: must be detailed

Personality:

Ship: name of ship. Add a link to the vessel if you have created one.

Ship Flag: describe

Devil Fruit: Limited to only three devil fruit users per person
type: (only if you have a devil fruit)
effect: (only if you have a devil fruit)

Special Abilities: powers excluding the devil fruit not techniques for example a sword style

Learned Techniques (25 max at creation): Sword techniques, Devil fruit moves, rokushiki, anything special move wise

Weapons/Items: take what you want from the approved weapons list but custom weapons must be registered and approved

Goals: Must have a goal, this can be something simple like "survive" or a bigger goal like "pirate king"

Last edited by Admin-sama on Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: the character sheet   the character sheet Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 4:03 pm

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Full name(nicknames in " " )

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Bounty:[/b] Only if you are a pirate, keep it realistic(Minimum of 50 Belli- Maximum 30,000,000 Belli anymore and you will need permission)

[b]Species:[/b] Human, Fishman, Giant, Cyborg, etc.

[b]Occupation:[/b] optional (captan doctor cook ect. max two captains per user, that part dose not apply to admins)

[b]Allegiance:[/b] Pirate(name your crew if you have one), Navy/Marine, World Government, etc.

[b]Home Village/Ocean:[/b] Dont have to give village, but must give ocean(North, South, East, West, or Grandline)

[b]Appearance:[/b] Could describe or give a picture, or both

[b]History:[/b] must be detailed

[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]Ship:[/b] name of ship. Add a link to the vessel if you have created one.

[b]Ship Flag:[/b] describe

[b]Devil Fruit:[/b] Limited to only three devil fruit users per person
[u]Type:[/u] (only if you have a devil fruit)
[u]Effect:[/u] (only if you have a devil fruit)

[b]Special Abilities:[/b] powers excluding the devil fruit not techniques for example a sword style

[b]Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25):[/b] Sword techniques, Devil fruit moves, rokushiki, anything special move wise

[b]Weapons/Items:[/b] take what you want from the approved weapons list but custom weapons must be registered and approved

[b]Character Flaws:[/b] (Put down things such as the character's weaknesses, fears, berserk buttons, and overall personality flaws. At least two are necessary.)

[b]Goals:[/b] Must have a goal, this can be something simple like "survive" or a bigger goal like "pirate king"
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: the character sheet   the character sheet Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:17 pm

Added 'character flaws' between Goals and Weapons/Items.

If you never used the flaws before, we ask you all respectfully to add them into your sheet at this time.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: the character sheet   the character sheet Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 1:20 am

after an overwhelmingly undeniable flood of arguments and critics over the latest changes in the sheet I have been called to delete the flaws section, discretion is the beter part of valor I suppose.
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the character sheet   the character sheet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the character sheet
Page 1 of 1