One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Daisuke Hikari

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragonrider

Dragonrider

Daisuke Hikari Empty
PostSubject: Daisuke Hikari   Daisuke Hikari Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 10:15 pm

Name: Daisuke "Golden Boy" Hikari

Bounty: None at the moment, though there is a 5 million belli reward for his safe return home.

Species: Human

Allegiance: Pirate (Shimmer Pirates)

Home Village/Ocean: West Blue

Appearance: Daisuke Hikari One_Piece_OC__Daisuke_by_Dragonrider99

History: Daisuke was born into a rich family. All his life, he got whatever he wanted, which wasn't much, but he felt guilty for some reason. He didn't know why until he was 11. He was on his way home from his classes when he saw a beggar scrounging around for food. He brought him home because he felt bad, but the guards at his house refused entry for the beggar. Daisuke eventually had to leave him behind, but not before giving him some food and water.

After a couple of years, he realized why he felt guilty. He had everything while others had nothing at all. He just wanted to help people, so he took out a few million belli from his family and distributed it to the poor population. Unfortunately, he knew he couldn't face his parents again after stealing from them. So he went to the island's harbor and hitched a ride on a ship.

He soon found out that he was on a pirate ship. With no other options, he joined them. It turned out that his parents believed they had been robbed by the pirate crew and that Daisuke was kidnapped. There was even a reward for his safe return. Luckily, the pirates had no idea of his true identity, so they didn't ask any questions. After a few years with the crew, he left to start anew as the captain of his own crew. That is, after he took a few "emergency funds" from the crew, along with a strange fruit that he had heard some of the crew talking about. He ate it without a second thought.

Daisuke is currently aiming to start his own crew, but is having difficulty as he is being pursued by his old crew and people hired by his parents to bring him back.

Personality: Daisuke is usually pretty laid-back and indifferent to what most people say. But if you insult his friends or anything dear to him, he will give you a good-sized piece of his mind. He truly appreciates a good time, whether it's a drink or two, or a big blown-out party; it's all the same to him. If you can't find him, just look for the guy with the biggest flock of girls around.

Ship: Ocean Wyvern

Ship Flag: A jolly roger with a metallic gleam, stars for eyes, and gold coins raining down in the background.

Devil Fruit: Kin-Kin No Mi
Type: Paramecia
Effect: Allows the user to turn part or all of their boy to gold at will. This is not a Logia fruit, however, because the user cannot create gold. The user can, however, change the shape of any gold he or she is touching, and can also merge with any gold he or she touches is desired. Gold is extremely malleable, allowing the user invunerability to most blunt attacks, and is also quite heavy, which can be very useful in aerial attacks. However, gold is highly conductive and has a rather low melting point, giving the user a weakness to electric-based attacks and high temperatures.

Special Abilities: In his own words, Daisuke is "Every girl's dream lover, but not a fighter." However, when he has to, he will fight. When he does, his fighting style mostly consists of a combination of shield strikes and martial arts. His weapon of choice is a shield made of numerous gold plates that he calls Seraphim.

Learned Techniques
Seraphim’s Guard- Daisuke uses Seraphim’s plates to catch an opponent's weapon at the last second of their attack and pulls as hard as he can, possibly disarming his opponent depending on his and his opponent's strength.

Blade of the Golden Sun- Daisuke makes Seraphim's plates sharper and they spin rapidly like a buzz saw.

Helios the Primordial Sun- Daisuke does a running jump at his opponent with Seraphim's plates shifting upward and making numerous blades, giving the opponent multiple penetration wounds.

Helios Duo Megistus- Daisuke does a running jump at his opponent with Seraphim's plates shifting upward and making numerous blades. In mid-air, he splits Seraphim in two equal pieces and attaches them to his hands, and connects with a flurry of punches.

Helios Trice Megistus- Daisuke jumps up in the air, shifts Seraphim's plates so that they are fully extended, throws it at his opponent, and turns his body to pure gold, rapidly speeding his descent to earth, and his opponent if Seraphim didn't already hit him/her.

Golden Homunculus- Daisuke creates a suit of golden armor that makes him look like a massive gold giant. The only downside is that even though he gains tremendous strength, he loses speed as a result.

Weapons/Items: A gold shield named Seraphim, the plates of which Daisuke can make extend or retract at will due to the Kin-Kin No Mi's powers.

Goals: To be free of his parents and their attempts to take him back home.
Back to top Go down
http://dragonrider99.deviantart.com
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Daisuke Hikari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisuke Hikari   Daisuke Hikari Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 10:32 pm

NICE!!!!!!!!!! best profile Ive seen in a long time, did you do that drawing yourself?

cant approve till the fruit but otherwise it looks good
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Dragonrider

Dragonrider

Daisuke Hikari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisuke Hikari   Daisuke Hikari Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 10:38 pm

Thanks for the compliment, man. I'm going to be doing a fic based off of him in the near future, so if you want, I can tell you when it's up.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Daisuke Hikari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisuke Hikari   Daisuke Hikari Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 10:39 pm

he actualy looks a lot like a character from Oda-sama's "Wanted"
Back to top Go down
Dragonrider

Dragonrider

Daisuke Hikari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisuke Hikari   Daisuke Hikari Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:03 pm

Now that you say it, I totally see it! Holy crap!
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

Daisuke Hikari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisuke Hikari   Daisuke Hikari Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:35 pm

I'm kinda curious
Quote :
Golden Homunculus- Daisuke creates a suit of golden armor that makes him look like a massive gold giant. The only downside is that even though he gains tremendous strength, he loses speed as a result.
Is that changing the shield or something? Because the wording kinda ignoring what you said the fruit can do.

Also, kind of confused, if your body is heavy, are you able to turn that on and off? Because it'd be kinda weird to see you step on a rowboat and just fly through it from the weight.

Last edited by Mimiu on Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amey

Amey

Daisuke Hikari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisuke Hikari   Daisuke Hikari Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:44 pm

Shimmer Pirates eh? I might have to defend my pirates' name here once you get this crew going.
Back to top Go down
Dragonrider

Dragonrider

Daisuke Hikari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisuke Hikari   Daisuke Hikari Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:52 pm

Look at the Kin-Kin No Mi's page for the answer to your question.
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

Daisuke Hikari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisuke Hikari   Daisuke Hikari Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:56 pm

Ah, okay, makes a lot more sense now, thanks for clarifying.
Back to top Go down
Dragonrider

Dragonrider

Daisuke Hikari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisuke Hikari   Daisuke Hikari Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:02 am

No problem!
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

Daisuke Hikari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisuke Hikari   Daisuke Hikari Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:06 am

The power in general kinda reminds me like a reversal of my honey one, it sounds like it has a ton of potential for attacks and cooperative things a like.
Back to top Go down
Dragonrider

Dragonrider

Daisuke Hikari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisuke Hikari   Daisuke Hikari Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:15 am

Yep, very versatile. The funny thing is that when I was discussing the power with a few of my friends, they only talked about the weaknesses, and even thought of the malleability and weight as major weaknesses. Just goes to show you that your biggest weakness can be your greatest strength.
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

Daisuke Hikari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisuke Hikari   Daisuke Hikari Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:19 am

Though, would his body adjust to it, it might hamper his jumping if that's true.
Back to top Go down
Dragonrider

Dragonrider

Daisuke Hikari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisuke Hikari   Daisuke Hikari Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:23 am

Well, he can choose when he turns to gold, so he just chooses to be in his normal state when he jumps.
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

Daisuke Hikari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisuke Hikari   Daisuke Hikari Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:25 am

Oh, so he's not an item person like Aura (My person), Luffy, or Number 3. Okay.
Back to top Go down
Dragonrider

Dragonrider

Daisuke Hikari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisuke Hikari   Daisuke Hikari Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:27 am

Pretty much.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Daisuke Hikari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisuke Hikari   Daisuke Hikari Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 6:13 pm

you need to submit the weapon
Back to top Go down
Dragonrider

Dragonrider

Daisuke Hikari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisuke Hikari   Daisuke Hikari Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 7:05 pm

Ah, right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Daisuke Hikari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisuke Hikari   Daisuke Hikari Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daisuke Hikari
Page 1 of 1