One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Knuckle Claws

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
L2Highfive

L2Highfive

Knuckle Claws Empty
PostSubject: Knuckle Claws   Knuckle Claws Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:36 am

weapon name:Knuckle Claws "Demon Claws"

description:4 knifes attached to the knuckles with sockets hooked in the joints of the hands can attach multiple weapons (only using knifes like claws) made out of 1 of strongest metals in the world so can only brake if something with great power crush's them cant dull or rust The Poison is made from a plant that grows in the darkest of caves and can be grown but only with no light and just a tea spoon of water

weapon special abilities:Has chains in them so can shoot out and nightmare poison were you Think about everybody being monsters (only people and animals not objects)

history:used by the Pirates and Old tribes of the Grandline in usually ritual or cutting meat without using silver wear and sometimes used in battle

Last edited by L2Highfive on Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:47 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

Knuckle Claws Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knuckle Claws   Knuckle Claws Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 1:40 am

I think this poison that the claws secrete would be a weapon on it's own, also, were does he get the poison, how is it made, does he make it, please explain more.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Knuckle Claws Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knuckle Claws   Knuckle Claws Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 1:43 am

It also would not hurt to put these weapons in separate topics and step up your grammar just a little, I mean I'm no english major myself (its a miracle if this post is spelled 100% correct).... but its just a request
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Knuckle Claws Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knuckle Claws   Knuckle Claws Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Knuckle Claws
Page 1 of 1