One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

fenikkusu fenikkusu no mi

Go down 
+7
Hawk
Amey
Layman Iconoclast
Stormcrow
Thatoneguy
Mimiu
Redmerv
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

fenikkusu fenikkusu no mi - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fenikkusu fenikkusu no mi   fenikkusu fenikkusu no mi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 3:58 pm

a phoenix is a animal and minotaurs elves and centaurs are humanoids
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: fenikkusu fenikkusu no mi   fenikkusu fenikkusu no mi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 3:59 pm

...a human is a mammal, a mammal -is- an animal.
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: re: fennikusu fennikusu no mi   fenikkusu fenikkusu no mi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 4:03 pm

Actually, after hearing what redmerv wanted, he could just say a bird with red, orange, yellow, white and blue feathers shining with a firelike aspect.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: fenikkusu fenikkusu no mi   fenikkusu fenikkusu no mi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 4:07 pm

nah red orange is good enough just a phoenix with some fire power but not being able to shoot it like ace is or being able to change into fire only being able creating fire around his body
Back to top Go down
Stormcrow

Stormcrow

PostSubject: Re: fenikkusu fenikkusu no mi   fenikkusu fenikkusu no mi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 4:14 pm

...Still too much dude, the colored bird is cool..the actual fire powers while being able to shape change...Like Mimiu said it opens far too many doors we dont want opened.
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: re: fennikusu fennikusu no mi   fenikkusu fenikkusu no mi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 4:17 pm

And sadly enough, every time we close a door a window does not open. Try to keep the zoan part, zoan-like, not logia esque
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: fenikkusu fenikkusu no mi   fenikkusu fenikkusu no mi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 4:22 pm

The fact Chopper exists proves humanoid fruits exist, so by saying this is possible, is saying we can have a ogre zoan or a goblin zoan
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: fenikkusu fenikkusu no mi   fenikkusu fenikkusu no mi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 4:24 pm

chopper was a reindeer who ate a human human fruit wich allows a animal to get human inteligence and form
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: re: fennikusu fennikusu no mi   fenikkusu fenikkusu no mi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 4:25 pm

No, actually he was smart before.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: fenikkusu fenikkusu no mi   fenikkusu fenikkusu no mi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 4:27 pm

The fruit's major strength is that it gives it's user the ability to turn into a human and a human hybrid. In the case of Chopper however, it has given him much more. The fruit has given him the ability to understand and communicate human language. The fruit has also given Chopper the ability to perceive concepts such as medicine that a normal reindeer wouldn't normally comprehend.
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: re: fennikusu fennikusu no mi   fenikkusu fenikkusu no mi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 4:28 pm

It gives him the ability to speak, but it didn't give him the ability to create fire to surround his body or something that rediculous. Just because you turn into a bird doesn't mean your Johnny storm.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: fenikkusu fenikkusu no mi   fenikkusu fenikkusu no mi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 4:30 pm

lol sorry it wasnt the meaning to be op just a phoenix
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: re: fennikusu fennikusu no mi   fenikkusu fenikkusu no mi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 4:31 pm

a phoenix doesn't have the power to create fire, that's just what video games did to it... (it is still a myth though)
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: fenikkusu fenikkusu no mi   fenikkusu fenikkusu no mi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 4:54 pm

wow I checked this mourning, went to school and come back to find 3 pages of disscussion about this fruit

anyway

Fire manipulation + Bird form + flight + becoming fire + IMMORTAL = a litttle much dontcha think?
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: re: fennikusu fennikusu no mi   fenikkusu fenikkusu no mi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 4:55 pm

he said it wouldn't be being immortal, and that's not even what it really was. (more like many reincarnations in the same form)
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: fenikkusu fenikkusu no mi   fenikkusu fenikkusu no mi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 4:58 pm

Except he'd remember the past events, meaning even if he reincarnated, he'd know all the old moves, and so on, meaning his age would have little to do with his power, MEANING, he'd basically be immortal
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: re: fennikusu fennikusu no mi   fenikkusu fenikkusu no mi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 5:02 pm

Just because you remember doesn't mean you can do something... I remember beating my older brother in a fight, but it doesn't happen anymore... he would have a new body which makes him weaker...
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: fenikkusu fenikkusu no mi   fenikkusu fenikkusu no mi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 5:03 pm

Psyically...not fruitly
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: re: fennikusu fennikusu no mi   fenikkusu fenikkusu no mi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 5:04 pm

And even then, a baby could be easily burried underground and stay there forever, to weak to ever get out...
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: fenikkusu fenikkusu no mi   fenikkusu fenikkusu no mi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 5:08 pm

...no comment.
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: re: fennikusu fennikusu no mi   fenikkusu fenikkusu no mi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 5:09 pm

I know that is kinda messed up... but my point still stands. Also, they would have to age again, meaning they'd only have two or so lives..
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: fenikkusu fenikkusu no mi   fenikkusu fenikkusu no mi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 5:10 pm

...Phoniex's can't die of age.
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: re: fennikusu fennikusu no mi   fenikkusu fenikkusu no mi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 5:13 pm

no, but if you were a baby you'd still have to grow up.
Back to top Go down
Amey

Amey

PostSubject: Re: fenikkusu fenikkusu no mi   fenikkusu fenikkusu no mi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 5:20 pm

How would having to grow up limit their lives to two?
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: re: fennikusu fennikusu no mi   fenikkusu fenikkusu no mi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 5:22 pm

can you really play as a baby? no, they would need to age before they are really worth playing again...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fenikkusu fenikkusu no mi   fenikkusu fenikkusu no mi - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fenikkusu fenikkusu no mi
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line :: Main Area :: Devil Fruit sign ups :: Retired/Archives-
Jump to: