One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pearlsun Island: The Festival of Light (Open to Lower powered characters)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Storm

Storm

Pearlsun Island: The Festival of Light (Open to Lower powered characters) Empty
PostSubject: Pearlsun Island: The Festival of Light (Open to Lower powered characters)   Pearlsun Island: The Festival of Light (Open to Lower powered characters) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 12:58 am

Pearlsun Island. A double decker island where a massive platform of land hovers above the island atop three massive nearly-indestructible pillars of rock. Above, the land is bathed in eternal night where few small towns defiantly live above to farm the exotic bio-luminescent plants and crops above. Below, A permantent day cycle for the people who live and work under the rocky sky. This is due to the island sporting a massive smooth crystal in the middle, where the only beam of light to pierce the island shines into to spread the light to the people below who are well known for selling both the exotic plants from above and it's mining activities in the desert lands below.

The only city on the island sits under the Pearl, and around a massive lake where waterfalls that fall from the middle of the island collect to provide fresh water; supplied by fresh water rushing up from the pillars below to spill into rivers among the night land to the middle. It is named 'Hoodoo' after the pillars that hold up the islands 'sky' and is well known for their jewelry and raw mineral exports to islands connected by the Sea Train as it docks above the spillage point of the massive river leading to the Pearl Oasis. On one side of the spillway sat refineries and warehouses for workers along with ports below for further trade by ship. On the other sat the cheaper hotels for passing customers and the factory housing of the people and ship docking for those visiting

It is here where the story begins, on the eve of the day where for 24 hours... The pearl grows dark and the island is bathed in night. The start of the Festival of Light.

The battered ship, bearing a torn and washed out flag and signs of wear where narrow bangs against rock and coral scrapped the paint and wood off the once bright ship, saw it's three occupants leave the ship with not much fanfare or fear for those around who seemed busy stringing up lanterns or carrying supplies about. Other tourists wandered around and gossiped about the island that sat above this island. Still, some eyes were caught due to the outlandish appearance they seemed to garner. The tallest among them spoke; standing a head taller then even the men with pale white skin and dusky black hair and dressed oddly as she wore a black straight jacket with pink bows on the arm and frills around her hands,a blindfold perched on her forehead, a rather pillowy chest, a giant rattle with a skull and crossbones on it and even wearing a matching black diaper. Her voice was soft, but mature as she asked the others "I still think we should get a bigger ship if we are looking for more crew members... I do not think we can fit another in the bed.

<Kokoa "The Childish" Lolipow>
<3,000,000 Berri>
<Navigator of the Newly Formed Idol Pirates>

"I would love to have a new ship. But from what we stole, I would say we would either need to hijack one or seduce someone for the quality I would want." The second oddity of them responded, dressed in a pink shirt and poofy jester pants with massive massive purple pigtails that were twice as long as she was tall and thick as someone's wrist. She effortlessly walked forward, the metal mace ends of the hair dragging along behind her as the two others followed her as she carted about a rolling suitcase. "But I am down for kiss and snuggles if it gets what I want, Won't you agree Jesty?"

The third girl among the three responded with "Ahahahahahahahahaha~", giving a fun little cartwheel of glee. She was that of a Jester, lacking the pants the other was wearing for a black/red leotard. Her collar jingled with the number '#31' as she followed the others as the wandered into the interior of town for some buisness.

<HAHA Unit #31 'Jesty'>
<0? Berri>
<Entertainer of the Newly Formed Idol Pirates, Captains pet>

'You are just the cutest thing next to Kokoa.~" the purple haired girl giggled as she used her free hand to adjust her crown, "It's gonna be hard finding more that know how to be cute."

<Gildra Gracieux>
<0 Berri>
<Captain of the Newly Formed Idol Pirates, Self-proclaimed Princess>
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Pearlsun Island: The Festival of Light (Open to Lower powered characters)   Pearlsun Island: The Festival of Light (Open to Lower powered characters) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 3:34 pm

[OOC: I am sorry for any possible mistakes, my english are not perfect enough to understand a few things, but correct me whenever needed]

A man was walking at the city of the island, all by himself. As he walked, he had his arms inside the pockets of his pants. Unlike most people who were staring at the sky, looking at the magnificent view, the man looked very, very skeptical. He was thinking of something apparently. He had something in his mind. The truth was that the man seemed quite stressed. "Aaaaah... Francis. It's been a while since you are sailing all by yourself." the man thought as he scratched the large afro he had for hair.

[Introduction Box]
[Francis Makyte "The Loser"]
[Captain of the Winner Pirates]
[Bounty: 0 Berri]

The man was none other than Francis Makyte, captain of the Winner Pirates. Actually, former captain of the Winner Pirates. The crew had sailed for quite a while and there were a few men who joined him like the old man Swig. However, when the crew came across a powerful adversary which Francis wouldn't really mention at all, they suffered a humilating defeat and many of them were captured. While Swig, Francis' most trusted man managed to escape, Francis decided to abandon his previous crew. And that wasn't because he didn't care for them. It was because he cared a lot. And knowing that his captured crewmates had no bounties on their heads, they wouldn't really be sent to jail. As for Swig? That man actually used to have a bounty on his head until he was freed, so in case anything happened, he would be sent back to jail. As Francis cared for his old (in terms of age) friend, he decided to disband the crew, hoping that Swig wouldn't risk being imprisoned again, just because he followed a weakling like Francis.

However, the man was missing his crew. "Oh man..." he thought for a few moments. "I wish you were here, Swig. You were the best first mate one could have..." he kept thinking, looking at the sky, finally.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Pearlsun Island: The Festival of Light (Open to Lower powered characters)   Pearlsun Island: The Festival of Light (Open to Lower powered characters) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2018 12:27 am

Guards wandered the streets, discussing to themselves as they didn't seem to pay heed to Francis as they passed by him as they moved about a crowd to let a cart loaded with chests pass through. The crowd parted ways as a jeweler motioned what looked to be twin headed ostriches to continue moving their way forward. As the crowd split, Francis could see the likes of the odd looking trio following along the split path as the crowd merged back together. The heavy dragging of the iron maces on Gildra's hair rattled along the street made a clear "RRkkhkhhhhh" noise as the short purple haired gal walked forth, flanked by the amazonian goth and the masked jester.

The masked gal head turned to stare at Francis as they passed, the blank look and darkness behind the eyes and mouth gave an eerie vibe as she gave a rather cheerful "Uhwahahaha?" before turning back and following the group of girls further down before they turned  heels and wandered towards and into a rather fine dining restaurant.

Meanwhile, in the mayors office at City Hall

"I have already called the Marines. I trust you and your men, But this is simply for added security." A rotund man gruffed, face shadowed as she tugged his blanket up closer as he sat in his chair.

"Ah... A shame then, I would have kept everything safe but now... Guess if there is a... no pirates this year... I can perhaps mess with the Marines..." Another shadowed face answered, running his finger down the curve of a sickle as he gave a rather hearty and funfilled laugh of excitement...
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Pearlsun Island: The Festival of Light (Open to Lower powered characters)   Pearlsun Island: The Festival of Light (Open to Lower powered characters) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2018 5:36 pm

As the crew passed right next to the former captain of the Winner Pirates, Francis kept daydreaming. He was fantasizing over the crew sailing at the Grand Line. He kept thinking of his friend, Swig and the days they passed together. Swig was an experienced man, an old pirate, and he had a lot to offer to the young pirate. Francis didn't care as much for a person before, even his memories of the Afro Pirates were not messing with his head as the memories of Swig did.

And as his thoughts were passing by, one after another, another memory came to his mind. It was the memory of his encounter with the man that led to the disband of his crew. That man... He quite gruesome existence, indeed. A plague doctor with great powers, a man who showed no mercy, a strong individual from the age of the Pirate King... The Shichibukai, Verve Mein. Francis' eyes twitched in shock before a tear fell from his eye, as the crew passed right next to him. As for the beauties of the island? Francis couldn't really understand anything into that point. He had dived into the past and it would take him a while to snap back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pearlsun Island: The Festival of Light (Open to Lower powered characters)   Pearlsun Island: The Festival of Light (Open to Lower powered characters) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pearlsun Island: The Festival of Light (Open to Lower powered characters)
Page 1 of 1