One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 13; Pursuing the Sea-King Hunter (Open to me and Shadow)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 13; Pursuing the Sea-King Hunter (Open to me and Shadow) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 13; Pursuing the Sea-King Hunter (Open to me and Shadow)   The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 13; Pursuing the Sea-King Hunter (Open to me and Shadow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2018 11:06 am

"Don't even mention it, darling." The figure carries on. That voice was husky, but ambiguous as to whether it was coming from a male or female. Actually, it sounded somewhat robotic; as if the individual was using some form of voice alteration. As the figure moved closer to the "teenage mutal turtle", the figure revealed itself to be quite slender. And with what appeared to be large breasts. "Now,  be a good boy and ..." the voice was now that of what felt like a woman deliberately speaking in a seductive tone. With a flip of her finger, something that resembled a small explosion smacked straight onto Koga, seemingly as if going throught. "... let me execute my mission. I will not kill you, baby~!"

Last edited by Shadow on Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Maxulus

Maxulus

The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 13; Pursuing the Sea-King Hunter (Open to me and Shadow) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 13; Pursuing the Sea-King Hunter (Open to me and Shadow)   The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 13; Pursuing the Sea-King Hunter (Open to me and Shadow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2018 3:21 am

"Shit! More explosions!" Koga yelled as the small explosion took place on his chest, causing him some damage. However, instead of complaining over what was going on with him and the attack of the woman, at the idea that the person behind the attack was a woman, his eyes turned into hearts and his perverted side was unleashed. "Oh my heart is exploding out of love!" he made a stupid comment.

[I am currently focusing on the Koga scene, that's why I am not replying with the others]
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 13; Pursuing the Sea-King Hunter (Open to me and Shadow)   The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 13; Pursuing the Sea-King Hunter (Open to me and Shadow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 4:38 am

"So, it appears that our information about you are correct ... says it here, an "annoying, perverted, juvenile turtle person" ... heh, didn't expect it to be literally a turtle but, luckily for you, am fond of animals." The female responds, largely ignoring the pervert's lack of interest regarding his own safety, over the premise -and presence- of large breasts appearing in close proximity. Come to think of it, it would appear that the blast caused no damage at all, which was dubious at best.

"Now, if you are going to be a good turtle, I might go out on a date with you, alright?" She added, deducing that it would be far easier to take advantage of his antics and clear affinity towards curvaceous figures, than to forcefully combat him into submission. "Am here to save you, after all." she added, a wicked, somewhat naughty smile forming.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 13; Pursuing the Sea-King Hunter (Open to me and Shadow)   The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 13; Pursuing the Sea-King Hunter (Open to me and Shadow) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 13; Pursuing the Sea-King Hunter (Open to me and Shadow)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2