One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Baccardia Rock Arc

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

Baccardia Rock Arc Empty
PostSubject: Baccardia Rock Arc   Baccardia Rock Arc Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2018 11:07 am

So, as I already have said in Discord, I was planning an arc in which the WG hosts a tournament and the one who wins it will end up becoming a Shichibukai. I want this thread to take place so that the weaker characters will get a chance to interract with stronger ones. Of course the thread would have no deaths unless the user of a character allowed so. Plus, it'd be a good chance to set up rivalries and reveal new stars of the new era for the site. Is anybody interested?
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

Baccardia Rock Arc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baccardia Rock Arc   Baccardia Rock Arc Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2018 2:21 am

I'm down for it to try some RP finally
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

Baccardia Rock Arc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baccardia Rock Arc   Baccardia Rock Arc Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2018 2:46 am

Baccardia Rock Arc Image14
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

Baccardia Rock Arc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baccardia Rock Arc   Baccardia Rock Arc Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2018 3:46 pm

I suppose anybody interested will have to submit the characters who are going to participate here, so that I can make an estimation about how the thread is about to progress. Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

Baccardia Rock Arc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baccardia Rock Arc   Baccardia Rock Arc Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2018 4:28 pm

First we need to update what he actually have in the shichibukai area.

Karasu is an NPC unless he returns, and needs to be resubmitted with updates as an NPC

Fei has returned and is now active again, though I’d recommend an update

Bruce Megawhite is still up to date and protecting fishman island, so is he a shichibukai or not? Probably not since he disappeared for like a year before Dagon saved his life. But time has passed.

Verve Mein is still an available shichi npc that needs an update but is fine as is tbh

Our other two npcs need people to control them and customization thereof.

Hysteria has been inactive and that was the least valuable shichi by merit so I assume that character is gone.

If we assume bruce isn’t a shichibukai anymore, we can assume that there will be 2 that get the title of shichibukai, but what happens once those 2 are determined? I imagine the marines would ambush everyone mid-way in this excessively hostile environment.

Speaking of which, no one has been interested in making a fleet admiral like ever so I am considering making a fleet admiral that is made specifically to be strong enough to stalemate derge in a 1v1 fight using a Smelting Salt logia-like paramecia that I have been toying with the idea of, and will be creating soon. As it is, Derge could declare war on the entire world and outside of new npcs in the process of being made he could stalemate everybody in a dragged out war that he is destined to win because as long as he grinds kills with dagon and his own immortality hax, and would only get stronger as more bodies became available. We need a powerful character for the fleet admiral position and given the state of the world, I think a Holy-Salt user fits the bill as it makes it so that derge probably can’t pull off world domination without more help and will make the derge vs the WG arc very dramatic.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

Baccardia Rock Arc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baccardia Rock Arc   Baccardia Rock Arc Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2018 4:40 pm

There are a few things I need to adress.

Bruce has never been a Shichibukai from what I can actually remember. His captain, Namor Oceanus, was but long before we made the custom Shichibukai.

As for Jaix, he was made by me and will most likely be controlled by me until I expand on his story.

Falconnar, the birdman is a free NPC for anyone willing to take him. Until then, I suppose we control him.

Fei indeed is active.

Same for Verve.

Karasu is an NPC I suppose.

I think we should take Hysteria's character as an NPC and add a few power-ups instead of neglecting her.

Now, for the position of the Fleet Admiral it's not as if nobody wanted the position. It was never given because the admins were extremely strict with this. While we had around 15 Shichibukai, 7-8 Yonko and 4-5 Admirals which were controled by users, we never had a Fleet Admiral except from an NPC Fleet Admiral who made appearances as a background character. There was demand for the position but nobody wanted to give it. As a result, we should discuss it a lot before making a Fleet Admiral character and what his powers would be. In my opinion, Nikz's Nishki should have the position, considering the effort he put into the character and the threads he has taken part into.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Baccardia Rock Arc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baccardia Rock Arc   Baccardia Rock Arc Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baccardia Rock Arc
Page 1 of 1