One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hame Hame no mi

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Schneedle

Hame Hame no mi Empty
PostSubject: Hame Hame no mi   Hame Hame no mi Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 11:59 am

Hame Hame no mi or the Rift Rift fruit
Type: Paramecia
Operation: I'll explain this one in a different way, highlighting attacks I can imagine the user using, to give you an exemplary idea of I the fruit's operation.

1. Fissure- This could easily be the user's strongest physically damaging attack. The user rifts the land below him. The user is able to control the size of the rift. Depending on the location of usage, it's effectiveness will vary. Say, it was used in a desert, then the user could create a ravine of quicksand. He could create a direct rift to groundwater tables. Now, the way the actual rift works is that the user is able to hold whatever material he "rifts" in his body, while replacing what he absorbed with the substance he is- "rift", which could be interpreted as void or space.

2. Secco- Now, this is just an example of the wide variety of attacks the user can use after he has absorbed the previously "rifted" substance. Imagine the user of this fruit against Crocodile. If the user can touch Croc, he will easily be able to erase Croc's existence itself by replacing his sand with his void. This means that Croc is technically dead. In this state, the user can become the user of Suna Suna no mi (not technically, but figuratively) being able to use techniques like Secco. He could "revive" Croc by releasing the sand from his body and changing it with "nothing".

3. Paradox- The user touches himself to rift nothing with nothing. Power is lost, but nothing happened. This defies the laws of nature creating a paradoxical energy surge in the user. This enhances the user's capability to insurmountable levels.
So, how about it?

Last edited by Schneedle on Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Hame Hame no mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hame Hame no mi   Hame Hame no mi Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 10:59 am

We have some limitations regarding logia intangibility and haki, but considering the inactivity, these are issues I don't really mind. What I do mind about tho is that this sounds like more than one ability, in addition to the fact that logia fruits are supposed to represent elements.

Sorry for seemingly being harsh on you btw, am trying to help xD
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

Hame Hame no mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hame Hame no mi   Hame Hame no mi Icon_minitimeSun Sep 10, 2017 11:25 pm

It could actually work if he used specific logias with rare astrological/quantum phenomena instead of a "rift". Things like Tachyons are feesibly capable of that if utilized via a devil fruit. But the rift fruit itself could be very useful potentially, but it would have to be paramecia, and obviously there must be limits. To bote, the techniques seem like that of canon-new-world-level foes.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Hame Hame no mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hame Hame no mi   Hame Hame no mi Icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2017 9:46 am

That's a fair point. Would also make for an interesting power / user. But does need said alterations and some better control over weaknesses and limits.

Also hey, I am back, ha!
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

Hame Hame no mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hame Hame no mi   Hame Hame no mi Icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2017 12:03 am

There is a specific keyword that makes this fruit perfectly find. Land. It would only work on land based devil fruits. I would say this is approvable as is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hame Hame no mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hame Hame no mi   Hame Hame no mi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hame Hame no mi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line :: Main Area :: Devil Fruit sign ups :: Retired/Archives-
Jump to: