One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW   Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2017 12:22 pm

"Mmmmeow" she half-growled out of him, playful but breathless. He was more vigorous than she ever would have suspected. Despite having pinned him against the wall, he found a way to counter pin her ... over and over again - her thigh and hip receiving new finger tipped bruises, the new angles unlocking new sensations, she was having difficulty keeping herself together as it all washed over her. "Mmm - wh-what the hell did they teach you in magic school?!"

Her leg was taken down, freeing him from bondage. She eyed the map fondly, turning so her back was against it like she was leaning into her favourite pillow. She took his hands, kissing each lightly before resting them around her own waist. Fingertips slowly ran up his arms and softly cradle his face, one thumb gently tracing his lower lip lingering to admire every curve. The back of her foot ran up the back of his leg before her long leg wrapped around his hip. She was almost proud of herself for not bothering the dagger still affixed on that thigh. The look in her eyes had tamed substantially, green eyes now soft and inviting almost vulnerable. She kissed his lips again with a gentleness she didn't know she was capable of. She lifted her arms over her head, against the wall behind her, wrists pressed together, as if bound, in possibly the most docile gesture of her life - he could even hold her wrists there if he didn't trust her to behave.

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW   Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2017 4:22 pm

And thus, their little game, which was also a challenge, a hunt, and an exploration of the cosmos, continued on for several hours. The sea was just upset enough to ensure that their pants and not alone, were impossible to be detected by anyone above.

Those maps were traversed completely. So did their bodies, so did all the conceivable ways for that exploring to occur. Unfortunately they were now too blurry and wet to serve their purpose beyond, but it was a sacrifice that bothered none of these two.

The aftermath of this "exchange " had found them together on her bed, but no longer heaving. Rather, soundly asleep, exhausted, but more than pleased. The map served them well even after the adventure was over, now taking the role of a cover.

The hidden door leading to her room slowly opened, a figure emerging from the shadows, a wicked smile carved on that mischievous face. Upon seeing them, however, the face lost its colour, and the weirdo stormed off. Hawks, half-awoken by the sound, made no connection of the sounds, and I instead wrapped his arms around her, giving her a soft peck and resting his head next to hers.

Above, to the decks, Ginji was sweating, panting, in terror. "H-he lovely banged her hair write ... w-what a monster!" Thankfully, her deepest secret still safe, thanks to his irrational -or maybe not irrational- assumption. And the night went on.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com

Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8