One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW Empty
PostSubject: Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW   Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 6:50 am

Previously, the team, separated from the socially awkward and, arguably, potentially insane yet hilarious Ginji, had found themselves into what appears to be a vast desert. But there's more to these ancient, burning sands than the eye can see. Soon to be attacked by a ferocious creature and a peculiar, armor-clad humanoid, Hawks, the magician, becomes hostile towards his companion, Jade, and the two duke it out into a battle that ends with the female victorious. Faced with defeat, shame and a burden not known, the magician opens his heart and accepts her assistance, tho there's still more that she is not aware of. Ironically, he too is not aware of her secrets, which coincidentally seem to have something in common; this land.

Not long before they could formulate a plan and move far away, someone appears; someone from within the magician himself. Another form, another himself, one of naughty and mischievous a mind. They then are attacked by more of that humanoid race; Talani, a slim race of people with faint vermin-like facial features. However, as it turns out, rather than being hostile towards them, they seem to have come there by request of this nation's princess, for reasons not yet defined. And, immediately after accepting and forming a sort of truce, her questions about their motives are left unanswered as a pressing sensation engulfs them all; the sensation turns into a warping one, and before long ...

"We have arrived ..." The voice of the elder Talani, is heard. They all seem to have landed into a large, circular pattern made of obsidian stone. Raising their heads, they'd probably gasp, Jade's side that is, as they were now surrounded by tall, lean structures that resembled towers. And not too far away, there were houses, and more of the Talani, now observing them. "Welcome to Cleyra ..." his melancholic tone adds. Somehow, they had warped, teleported, right into the city itself! An ability user, this old one had to be.

Meanwhile, the magician next to her began to move. Apparently, he was waking up. But which one of the two was?

Last edited by Shadow on Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW   Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 2:59 pm

The aftermath of a swift blow to the head had finally worn off and the extreme heat and light beckoned the magician back to the world of the conscious.  He groaned slightly pushing himself up onto his hands.  Squinting into the light he saw the obsidian outline of dark structures.  Despite the heat, he felt his insides run cold, yet, keeping a composed look of general apathy on his face.  Surely they could not know the significance of this place.

His expression remained blank and unchanged as he got to his feet.  Despite being in an intense battle, wandering countless miles through the desert, and being knocked unconscious, the magician managed to look clean, un-bruised, and composed - to the point of having not a single wrinkle on his garments.  He ideally brushed a single slumbering firefly off the shoulder of his shirt before facing the odd creature he was condemned to travel with.  Of all the members of that crew, why was he stuck with the one who managed to be weirder than even Ginji ... Ginji!

"Ah.  Trapped in the desert in a circle of rubble, surrounded by bizarre strangers.  Of course we are - I'd expect nothing less. I suppose this is your fault isn't it?  and ... " The magician looks down at his shirt which is mysteriously unbuttoned ... "...so is this, I would suspect."  He narrows his eyes as deft fingers made short work of restoring his shirt to a dignified condition. A smirk passes over his lips as he turns away.  "Pity. You must have bored me. Fortunately for you, I'm a patient man." He turned his attention to the elder. "Now, what fresh hell is this? ..."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW   Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 4:44 pm

A deep inhale, followed by a soft groan of annoyance parting her lips. Of course, the standard procedure, established since the first time the magician transcended into this delinquent, highly creepy alter-ego, was in effect again. Hawks wakes up, unaware of all the nonsense his other self has said or, more importantly, done or attempted to, looks around, sighs, and inexplicably accuses her for their misfortune. Whatever that may be. She still wasn't even 100% certain that he was indeed at loss as to the events taking place while the "other" is in charge, or if he was using that to avoid the consequences of his perverted outbursts.

But, this was not the time nor the place to put him in place -or attempt to, for that matter-, for they were both involved into something that seemed to be too crucial to waste time and words into trying to make a certain blonde realize that he should stop being such a child. Thus, instead, she decided to humor him. And creep him out a bit, maybe?

"Ah, yes, my fault. And how do you feel, my sleeping beauty?" She glances at him, calmly crossing her arms. "Remember that little story you had begun to tell me? Well .. these gentlemen seem interested in it."
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW   Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 1:43 am

The magician always had an effortless, almost scholarly look - and as a result it always seemed as though he was paying attention and giving complex thought to everything he heard. "Hmm... " He glances down at his bare abdomen and then toward Jade, raising a brow suggestively. " A more interesting story would be why I'm half undressed again... I believe you've had enough since you don't want to finish the job, as usual... - but you don't want to deal with your little addiction, do you? Don't worry, we'll have an intervention soon. I'll make you feel so much better."

He offer a roguish smile before turning his attention to the others. "Now, what's this I hear about a princess?" He stroked his chin thoughtfully, muttering almost to himself. "Princess, hmm ... " He ran his tongue along he teeth and appeared as though someone had offered him a dish of food that he was carefully considering if he would like to consume or not.

After a few moments, he finally spoke, demonstrating he'd only heard a few choice words from the entire conversation and put them together in the most incorrect combination humanly possible. "No, I'd don't believe I'd care for one - maybe had you caught me in my younger days - during my experimental, exotic phase, I could be persuaded - but I've lost my taste for them. So much work for so little reward - like eating a bloody pomegranate that talks. How annoying." A wicked smile creeps across his lips, like spilled oil. "... unless ..."

He lifted the black gloves that were neatly tucked into his pocket, slowly pulling them onto his elegant hands. ".... you'd like me to tame her? I must warn you I require additional fees for royalty - it's too tiresome dealing with their pathetic need for approval and listening to the whining about their self-inflicted isolation from the world. I already have to deal with a certain diva..." He pauses to give an emphatic glance toward Jade before continuing. "... with a royal-grade chip on her shoulder and she doesn't even contain royal blood ... oh, perhaps you could break that to her so I don't have to. She does so dote upon my approval - almost adorable when it isn't busy being a pain in my ass ... it's rather like having a loyal dog I never wanted. Found her on an island and she followed me home."

He spoke as though Jade were not even there but was clearly trying to antagonize her. What had the blow to the head done to him? - it was as though he had the predatory nature of Azure, vaguely restrained by the pretentious and mannerly demeanor of the magician - creating something more obnoxious than the both of them. "Don't worry, little pet... " He catches Jade's chin in his gloved hand. "...I won't give you away. It's hard to find good entertainment these days"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW   Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 3:04 pm

Apparently, as evident of his behavior, he'd grown even more annoyingly defiant (and oblivious of every fact around him) towards everything around him, each time he'd revert back to "normal". If you could call that spaz a normal condition for a human being, to start with. And, typical of himself, once again off-topic, and unable to consider the possibility that not everyone else is accustomed to his - albeit well spoken and elegant- ... crankiness.

But, she decides that it'd be best if she wasn't to engage into his silly little "tantrums". Instead, she lets out a soft sight, before giving him a deep, chilling glare, one that should cause most everyone to petrify; such an overwhelming pressure she could apply, if needed. Not that it could work on such a man, tho. Maybe because he was a magician? As if.

"Always unaware of the actual situation and what benefits you the most, are we not?" She quizzaciously addresses to him, an eyebrow raised to match the faintly mocking tone of her voice. She didn't allow herself to antagonize him too much, tho; she knew he'd just continue on and focus on her, and they were on a mission here. Heck, the mission apparently was important to him, to begin with. Why on earth dismiss all that and proceed to be a ... jerk?

The others, the two male Talani, were actually left baffled, and where obviously unable to tell if they should interfere to those two weirdo's "skirmish" of a dialogue, or if that would actually be a bad idea. These two, them talking, arguing, whatever, it seemingly felt like an action that was uninterruptible to them!
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW   Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 9:59 am

The obnoxious magician caught sight of that trademark green glade powered by the fires of hell. A grin crept across his face as her leveled his tranquil blue gaze at her. He steps closer into her personal space with predatory movements. "Ah, there she is. It's the 'demon' inside that i fancy. She's adorable when she's angry, isn't she? Even better when she's rough with you... What 'benefits me the most' indeed." He brushes the back of his gloved hand across her cheek, knowing he was taunting a volcano into eruption. He offers a coy wink before turning slightly as new footsteps approach.

A new talani wanders up to the group. His fur, unlike the others was a deep ebony. One of his eyes was piercing, sharp and intelligent. The other was an odd blue sphere, the had an odd glint in the light. He apparently lost an eye and replaced it with an odd marble. Despite the heat, he was clad in black with a bit of a half-cloak draped over one shoulder. His monocular vision addresses the two travelers briefly, his face a combination of concerned and relieved. "So you have come. The Seeker and the Guardian ... my watch has concluded."

The magician watched this talani carefully, raising a brow at his cryptic, brief words. There was something ancient and dangerous about him, though he didn't seem to be a threat to them. That single eye looked like it knew the essence of unimaginable pain and sacrifice. He steps away from Jade, oddly distracted from his task of antagonizing her. His demeanor changes as he faces the dark talani. "You know where it is, don't you?"

The talani blinks slowly as he addresses the magician. His expression wasn't really disappointment, but it was similar to the expression a parent would give a child when the child asked a silly question that they already know the answer to. "You must find your own way - the seeker must by worthy of his sight. Only then will the blindness pass." The talani closes his eyes, indicating he had nothing more to say.

Hawks purses his lips, annoyed but determined not to show it. He tucks a gloved hand behind his back as he gives a slight bow, the hidden hand clenched and channeling unspoken rage. To come so far only to find a rat full of riddles? He turns to Jade, his predatory demeanor replaced with business-like formality. "You. This is your land and you annoyingly speak in puzzles like this. Can you decrypt whatever that meant?" The magician heard a crack and felt a sharp pain at the back of his head. Turning her saw the dark talani - he was sure, that's where the strike came from but saw no evidence of it. The talani's eyes were open and he spoke once more. "Sight is not for guardians."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW   Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 8:01 am

"Always so out of place ..." Jade sighs, and for once she doesn't feel the need to cover his awkwardly bad at socializing partner; he had that one smack over there coming for him. This really wasn't the time for them having a "fight", if their obscure, oddballs of arguments could even be categorized as an actual fight.

But, outside of his nonsense which, annoyingly and puzzling enough were so often relevant for her to try to deal with, this newcomer Talani, he felt familiar. She couldn't quite tell but his tone, that eye, his scent was familiar. But as she noticed that the magician was now looking at her again, having forgotten about that well-deserved hit, she realizes that he is waiting for an answer to his question. "Clearly, it was something you should use your head to decode. It isn't that hard now, is it?" She couldn't make it, after all. He just magnets her to sass him.

"Would appreciate if this erm .. conflict between your eyes to be settled later. We do not have much time left." A voice, a new one, is heard, and another one of them appears. She was wearing that inexplicable armor again; yes, it had to be her. And from what the others told her, that meant only one thing.

"My apologies, Princess. About this nonsense and ... um, the unfortunate incident we all were involved earlier this day." She glares at Hawks, after all, he slashed her. Not that they knew much at that point but, after how he treated her today, she felt she had the right to blame him for ... being himself? Yes, that sounds about right.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW   Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 12:23 am

A crooked smile passed over the magicians mouth and he cooly slid up to the armored creature. "Ah - Prinnnncess. It would appear that you require my glorious assistance. Let me know whenever you would like me to --Ah ... " He closed his eyes for a moment touching his temple. "You would like me to ..." He paused holding his head in his hands. His posture stiffened a bit. He tucked a hand behind his back and gave a slight bow, loosing the swagger he'd had only moments ago. "We'll discuss terms at a later time."

He backs away a bit and moves back toward Jade but not too close as she seemed to be randomly annoyed with him for no real reason. Again. If that lunatic wasn't pissed off about something at any given time, it would be because she had died. He couldn't even ask a simple question without getting a cryptic non-answer in an angry tone. As much as he hated to think about it, she was less annoying back when she was creepy and trying to get under his skin.

"So you don't know. You could have just said so. You needn't punish me because you don't know what's going on. If you're not going to be helpful, I'm not entirely sure why you are here."

The ebony coloured talani opens his eyes, observing the situation silently. There was a certain sadness in his sharp eyes. "There is a high price for this conflict. Many more than you will have to pay it. Before you can face your enemy, you must face yourself."

Hawks raises a brow and glances back at Jade. "Lovely. I'm stuck in riddle land amd my old companion is a bloody sph-... riddler." The magician barely managed to catch himself from revealing his companion's sphinx powers among creatures he was not yet sure he trusted.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW   Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 1:21 pm

Jade glares angrily at Hawks. That imbecile, he really couldn't think before the words were to come out of that hole. Thankfully the speed he was so renowned for also applied into the ability to divert the vital things he almost manages to babble out to other individuals. Albeit, maybe, they should know. But, should they, really?

Her thoughts are prematurely halted as the rigorous one of the group walks in and speaks up, while removing some material folder into a papyrus-like envelope. "You can't catch up to normal conversation like this? Well alright, just have a look at this." Mitobe, the sole Talani the group met so far that was apparently not above talking to them in a more casual, albeit somewhat opposing, way than the rest, says to Hawks, while offering him what appeared to be a newspaper. "Read this for yourself; I don't understand why my Princess believes your assistance is going to be relevant against such a monster, but she must know better." he adds. He obviously believed that him and Jade were only trouble, but was respectful towards the hierarchy -yet confident enough to state his disbelief-.

There was an article with several photos of shady characters involved. And, both him and her would most certainly be surprised for more than what Mitobe seemed to be trying to show them. Between the photos, there was one of a man they both knew, and even traveled with. While it was true that she was never really bonded with anyone of her "crew", outside of Hawks and MAYBE, with a lot of effort, Ginji, that was still quite an unexpected thing to witness. "Tiberius "Dark Clown" Mandrake, with a bounty of 270.000.000 Beli, is approved into the Royal Shichibukai? That is bizarre .. it appears that a lot has happened during that one year."

It had actually been a little bit over a year. Since her, Ginji and Hawks, had been traveling on their own. There was, not once, as far as she knew at least, a single piece of communication between them and that crew. In more than one way, she had effectively forgot about them.

"... I don't understand what you babble over there." Mitobe complains, while looking at the ebony-colored Talani with an expression that clearly meant "Are you SURE that we need these two?". He then points at another article. "THIS is what is the deal here." The article talked about how "Zick Leoris, approved into the Shichibukai a month ago, had vanished but was last spotted into the Mist Sea."

"Do you get it? This man was last spotted into the nearest to us sea. And he did so shortly after he became one of them dogs ... clearly he waited to be given such privileges before he was to act. He is after her ... no, IT." He elaborates.

Everything was getting more and more confusing. But, one thing was relevant. That man was he that took the magician's father's life. And he was the enemy of this nation, too. How would the magician feel seeing this? This is what crossed her mind as she saw him focused into the article, eyes shadowed but surely fixated right into the hideous photo of the madman sadistically laughing.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW   Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 2:27 am

As usual, Jade seemed confusingly annoyed with him.  It always happened after his memory seemed fuzzy - those damn headaches - it was probably all her fault. She was terrible at the concept of personal space ... the headaches... then? Definitely her fault. He met her glare for a moment with cool blue eyes, and a cold expression but then thought better of giving her an excuse to further accost him with her nonsense.  

Instead he shifted his focus to the Talani who seemed to be politely insulting them both by doubting their competence or 'relevance' ... this place better not be another troublesome dead end.  He was sick of fire, ice, chasing volcanoes, being chased by a zoo of idiots, and chasing bugs across the desert like a half-drugged fool.  He was a pirate not an errand boy.  Their reconnaissance team had learned little and less about the mysterious information and objects they were sent after and had no communication from the crew in months.  They may be presumed dead at this point.

He sighed with exasperation as the Talani continues to go ramble about his princess' judgement - hopefully that was better than her aim. Reluctantly he examined the document presented before him. Shichibukai? Tiberius? What is he up to now - more WG infiltration by pretending to be their puppet or did they give him an offer he couldn't refuse? Surely they wouldn't be stupid enough to trust him again ... "What's he up to now, I wonder ..."

He yawned a bit, taking a pocket watch that was neatly tucked into the folds of his hip.  He opened the device, not really observing the time. Time hadn't mattered in months - it was a habit of impatience he had. His eyes trace the familiar intricate patterns inlaid on the metal's surface, the edges composed of tiny, tooth-like protrusions that were the tips of wings that folded around a center stone that looked like a blue-green reptilian eye. His father had given it to him when he was quite young, calling it some sort of magical talisman. Perhaps the magic part was the erratic way it seemed to "keep time". It certainly looked magical but wasn't exactly useful.

Realizing that the man had not finished speaking and was indicating another bit of paper.  He looks down - before he can read a word he freezes as his eyes meet that familiar face, his placid blue eyes seem to to fill with a dark cobalt ink as his eyes narrow. His jaw was tightened as his glare fixated on that hideous smile.  His eyes had almost gone blurry with rage before something caught his attention a small dark spot hit the paper in front of him ... then another and another. He blinked, clearing his vision noticing the droplets were a deep crimson. It took him a moment to realize the droplets were, in fact, his own blood - he had clenched the watch so tightly in his hand that the teeth had torn through his flesh, his white glove slowly turning scarlet as it dripped over the paper, the droplets pooling around a single word, 'Shichibukai'.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW   Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 4:53 pm

Special: Ginji's adventures; From Blaze to Frigid
Ginji wakes up to see himself stranded on a patch of thick ice, and is quite shocked about it.

Her initial urge is to handle that wound, a wound inflicted out of the sheer shock or mortification the magician must have been going through reading that article. He failed to guide her throughout the entire story of what had happened to his life so many years ago, but enough was shared for her to know that this horrible man was the focus, the one that triggered all the hardships and pain her subordinate has gone through. And because she knew it was such a tense moment, she held her instincts back; he didn't really knew what to tell him, in addition.

"He is clearly the one behind the attacks." Mitobe then continues on, what he said distracting her briefly; she was worried about the man but the Talani clearly had more clues to give them. "Attacks? Are you under siege?" she asks, then turns her attention to Hawks again, slowly approaching him. "Hawks .."

"If you were to walk outside of this barricaded area of what was once the palace, you will witness it all. This town is actually .. abandoned." The princess mutters, looking down, remorse and pain clearly visible in her facial expression. "Just a mere 10 days ago, can still remember everyone's smiles and vigor to live life as we have been taught to since we were young. But then he arrived, and we had to take everyone away from here. The man responsible for that .. his name is Jack. And we have intel that suggests that he works for that man."

"That bastard is a monster ... but if our suspicions are true then .. we are up against not just a powerful monster, but a brilliant, yet mad, mastermind. That guy is a total beast! Have read about what he's done to that one place, where supposedly Revolutionaries were working on." Mitobe carries on, not knowing that by that thing he just said, he basically talked about that same event that Hawks was deeply scarred from. And she knew that the more he heard all this, the more he'd be affected. Oh, if only it was so simple as to her to just lick off that wound and then everything would be the same normal, spazzy and annoying as usual.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW   Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 5:25 pm

The paper was no longer before him but the magician still stared blankly ahead at nothing in particular. Droplets of blood were beginning to collect on the hot sand, his glove growing sticky as part of the blood began to dry in the heat while more fresh blood still flowed.  His clenched fists, one still containing the watch, were shaking a bit.  His jaw was clenched and his lip twitched, intermittently revealing tightly closed, white teeth as the Talani continued to speak of the man.  

His eyes were darkened as Jade began to approach him.  She was in front of his face but he never really saw her - he stared off into nothingness as he seemed to be somewhere else entirely. The rage was visibly washing over his stiff frame. His breath quickened as he silently listened, staring blankly ahead. Just when she neared him, she spoke his name but he never heard. The watch hit the ground almost in slow motion - the next few seconds becoming a blur. Has hands roughly grabbed her arms, squeezing hard enough to bruise as his unseeing eyes gleamed with intensity.  He growled, almost snarling words without ever really seeing her.  "You will DIE! This time ... there will be no mistake.  I will rip you APART with my HANDS... " His composure was gone and he was nearly yelling, his grip digging deeper into his captive. "You will pay for - "

The stone from Jade's headdress caught a bright glimmer of light from the setting sun and flickered in his eyes briefly.  Suddenly he saw her.  He felt her arms crushed in has hands.  His blue eyes widened a bit, somewhat returning to normal, albeit horrified. He opened his mouth but no words came out ... he opened his hands, the blood from his glove, sticking to her flesh slightly and leaving a sticky, bloody hand print around her arm. Only one word managed to fall out of his mouth. "No..." Almost in denial, he pushes her away, much harder than he meant to. "... I didn't mean to ..." He steps closer but pauses, afraid of making it worse, if that were possible. "Jade ... I ..."  He steps backwards, swallowing hard before turning to stalk away in the sand, sparing them all from the monster he had just become. This. That bastard will die for this too.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW   Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 5:03 pm

Ginji's Adventures
A shadowy figure on the edge of the ice is extending an arm, while holding something that resembles a bottle, and seems to offer it to Ginji, who looks mildly surprised.

That was quite rough and violent, even for her standards. Or rather, his standards. He never behaved so intensely, never was he blinded by rage and pain to the point where he'd literally let his inner demons lash out indiscriminately. She felt she had enough of his tantrums. But, despite this, she also couldn't help but feel sorry for him. Such a tragic past he must have had, to be scarred in such a mentally tormenting state, that she couldn't let herself detach from him.

"Hawks ... get a hold of yourself." She sounded cold. She didn't really wanted to sound cold, or even be cold, but with all that happened between them earlier on, the battle, she still couldn't shake it off. Even tho she knew this wasn't truly "him", he wasn't like that, she could handle so much herself. And it wasn't just that. This situation, little did he knew, or anyone else for that matter did, it was also hard for her too. Little did he knew that this place meant something for her too. And being told that it was abandoned -that formidable the looming danger was- was not pleasant.

This awkward explosion caused everyone to remain frozen, the pressure and naturally awkward situation causing them all to nervously observe. That until the elder, apparently highly wise and well-informed one of them made a single step forward, and inspected the magician. "Let pain guide you and you will not be able to accomplish a single goal."

Despite this, she still felt a rather impulsive need to lick that wound.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW   Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2015 2:18 am

Hawks had wandered away a bit in the sand, fingers against his temples as he composed his thoughts and tried to harness his rage.  The past few moments had all been a blur. All of the memories, the terrors, the destruction came rushing back all at once and it was all he could see.  Everything played out in his memories and he felt the pain and anger of losing everything all over again.

Now the anger was tempered slightly by the guilt he felt.  The raged had danced along his fingertips as they had harshly dug into his crew mate's flesh. They were both still slightly bruised from their earlier battle, though her bruises were already starting to fade - though most of the bruises could not be seen and ran deeper than flesh - those would not heal for some time. This wasn't the same, this wasn't combat that they both willingly took part in.  This was a blind and vicious attack that was somehow accidental.

The words the elder spoke made him freeze in his tracks.  It was something so obvious, but he knew it was correct.  If he could not focus, he would lose and all of them would pay for his recklessness.  Rage was a blinding force that snuffed out rationality, strategy, and patience.  It could do nothing more than destroy everything in its path.  Just a moment ago Jade was in its path.  

He took off his glove, and shoved them into a pocket before slowly approaching her. The bloody hand print was still on her arm and he could see the red spots where his finger tips had pressed against her flesh.  There was always something odd going on between those two and he didn't remember half of it, but this, he remembered - this he would understand her being angry about. He would have traded any of the forgotten, scandalous events she spoke of for this one.

His face felt warm and was likely red as he felt ashamed for losing it like that. His clean hand slowly and cautiously moved up to tuck a strand of her hair behind her ear. "Jade, my deepest apologies - I ... I lost control of myself ... I didn't mean to ... are you hurt?" He knew she would be fine. A few bruises were nothing to her but he still had to ask as a courtesy, after something that never should have happened.

Part of him knew it could have been worse - he could have drawn his blade. His hand instinctively went to hilt of the blade at his hip. He winced slightly, for the first time noticing the consequences of squeezing that watch. It was painful and his grip felt weak due to possible muscle damage. His expression changed as he suddenly realized something. He quickly and quite abruptly dropped down on a knee in front of her. He seemed to be looking at the ground rather intently while speaking.  "I know this is the probably a bad time to ask... but I really must ask this of you before we go on any further."

He then got back to his feet after recovering the watch that he had dropped earlier in the sand. He frowned, as his thumb ran over the dried blood and sand that were caked on the outside.  He would clean in later - he stuffed it back into his pocket and returned his attention to Jade. "I know this is an terrible time but ..."  He held out his wounded palm; the watch had cut two deep gashes at the top and bottom of his palm. "This is my sword hand and I fear I shall need it soon - my recklessness has diminished its efficiency." It felt odd to ask her for healing powers moments after he had harmed her, though her bizarre tendencies may have interpreted it as a peace offering of sorts. "No, I should not have asked ... I'm sorry." He tore a piece of fabric off of his shirt and clumsily began to attempt to wrap the wound which only resulted in it falling off multiple times.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW   Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2015 12:43 pm

Ginji Adventures, Vol 3
"You devil fruit users can be quite the trouble." A bloodied and shaking Brosko, holding an unknown, beautiful brunette that is pale and unconscious, offers a bottle of Brandy to Ginji.

What a peculiar man he was. He actually looked as if he was shy, and while it had more to do with guild and remorse, she was certain that deep down, a young boy who was shy of older people was addressing to her. He was almost like a puppy. Such a pain, to be able to make her feel attached to him in such simple ways, without his naive nature ever realizing that. She was going to let it all slip, he needed her, and while to a stranger this approach would look bizarre, to her it wasn't; they were together for long enough for her to know that this was much more deep.

A faint smile forms on her lips, and, while she slowly approaches, and is about to say something before that "ritual" takes place, a lean, petite figure softly approaches them. Unaware of what they were talking about -or maybe a bit oblivious of when she was getting in the way-, she looks at Hawks wound, and bends over lightly to inspect it. "I'll take care of that." she remarks, and pokes the wound with her index finger. A poof sound is heard, and much to their surprise, the wound had completely vanished. Much to Jade's mild surprise but annoyance. That was her "job"!

She actually felt so out of place, that she was literally about to protest, without even thinking that this would be way too inappropriate and bizarre, but the others reach them, and continue to talk to her and the magician, thus rendering her unable to protest of healing cheating (!).

"We hope that you have calmed down. We didn't knew you was so .. headstrong. But then again, that is expected of someone like you ..." The elder speaks, the way he phrased that, it almost sounded as if he was praising Hawks. What on earth?

"According to Princess, and our Intel, that we cross-referenced to ensure that you are who we think .. along with your statements to Her that we have a common enemy ... you are one of the Black Cross Pirates Commanders .. ours Gods have answered our pleas!" the elder then continues on, and Jade feels the need to face-palm. So that what this was about. They thought he was one of their crew's -or, more or less, former crew- big shots! While it was true that he was by no means weak, he couldn't possibly be compared with the actual commanders, beings so monstrous they could level down cities by themselves. Oh, poor Hawks!

Still, she felt bitter that she didn't get to lick that off.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW   Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2015 2:41 pm

Hawks seemed relieved as a slight smile appeared on Jade's face.  She had the creepiest obsession with the taste of blood.  He'd seen her eat people alive before but it was his blood that she seemed to savor in a way that looked entirely too satisfying and pleasurable to not be unsettling. His blue gaze seemed placid and calm now that the disaster of a few minutes ago was on the mend.

Just as Jade was about to obtain one of her favourite treats, and during the single time he has ever requested it of her, another figure approached.  He raises a brow as she steps in front of Jade, pressing her fingertip against his palm.  He watches in confusion as the wound disappear before his eyes.  He wanted to look at her in shock but he was too distracted by the look on Jade's face that she was trying to hide.  It was as if she was starving and someone gave her a big plate of meat, only to snatch it away before she got her mouth around one piece.  He had never seen any creature, in his entire lifetime, look so completely disappointed. He was afraid he may have to stop her from eating this intruder.

Commander?  Black Cross - words he had not heard nor spoken in so long.  Despite being a large part of his identity not so long ago, the words seemed alien to him now, like something foreign and out of reach.  Jade had been part of that crew but since she had never really traveled with the main crew, she never seemed part of it to begin with.  

What were they even doing now - they were looking for something but did they even still intend to report their findings back to their captain?  Commander - he wasn't sure if the even the actual commanders if the Black Cross could stand against the storm that was coming.

These poor people thought they had come to save them - they though he was one of the most powerful people in the world. Everything they though they knew about him was wrong - in the most disappointing way.  He didn't know how to tell them and yet he felt a bit bitter for not being who was needed - unimaginable strength was needed to destroy his enemy. He remembered the awful feeling of not being able to protect anything he cared about - he couldn't do that again. It didn't matter how ready he felt - it was coming.

Jade knew something about these parts but he couldn't ask her anything with at her giving him a riddle in return. He'd pry useful information from her lips somehow.  Now what the hell was that princess up to?  He turned just as the ebony colour cloaked Talani appeared.  He cold have sworn he wasn't there just a moment ago.

"You must mend the trust that has been shattered if you hope to be victorious.  You are not what is expected but that does not mean you are not what is needed.  Strength is more than blades and brawn - do not succumb to rage or despair - you must ---" An annoyed growl broke off the man's speech.  Hawks was visibly annoyed.  He had been trying to sort his thoughts before the Talani began to yap about nothing in particular in the most cryptic way.  Yeah Jade was DEFINITELY from here.  "WHY do you people speak this way?  Can't you just wish someone good fortune without giving them a riddle?"  The were only trying to help buy he was tired of everyone painting the future in mud - he was anxious - he knew what was coming and it would probably kill them all.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW   Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2015 5:12 pm

Ginji's Adventures Vol 4
"I was a pathetic fool, and due to this, am gonna lose her. Might as well be gone, too. Thank you for your efforts." Brosko laments, getting up, about to jump off. Ginji raises his arm, and apparently says something important.

"Hawks .. stop this." Jade's eyes suddenly glare him down; an unbelievably intense pressure falling upon him, certainly something that would sent chills to the most cynical and apathetic. She was aware that he was going through too much, more than most would be able to cope with. But he had to walk ahead. They almost killed each other before, all because he was determined to complete his goal, without letting anyone he cared for to perish on his behalf. And now he was reduced to a rattled, dysfunctional and shattered shadow of himself.

She raises her hand, but only to tap his cheek. Initially it looked like she was going to slap him; but the touch was actually gentle. "I know this is hard, but it's time for you to realize that you don't have to handle this alone. One way or another, you now have a lot of allies. In addition to me. I will do anything to help you beat this ... whatever it is, whatever it takes. But we need you to get it together. So .. get it together!"

She wasn't sure if that would help in any way, she wasn't even sure if her words were, in any way, inspirational or giving him courage. It felt a bit out of character for her to talk to him like that, reveal her care to him in such a way, but a strong impulse, that she had to speak out these words to him, had conquered her.

"My my ... that woman has to be his adviser ... she sure speaks with BALLS!" -meant to say "valor"- Mitobe comments, while observing them. "But, that is weird .. maybe you aren't what we think. I knew it!" Mitobe stops talking immediately, due to seeing a pale, elegant arm get in front of his eyesight. "Enough ..." the Princess says, and looks at Hawks.

"I can tell that he's one that won't walk away from someone that needs him. I trust him." She says, perhaps a tad more passionate than the average person would address to such a situation. Which is something she probably noticed herself, as she lightly blushed and turned away. "Please assist us, Mr. Nemuri."

She is annoying Jade.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW   Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2015 5:47 pm

Hawks turns back to Jade.  That look in her eyes could melt seastone - and he was not usually on the receiving end of it but he knew enough to try to pay attention because it would significantly more work to try to calm her down if he didn't.  He lets out an exasperated sigh as she approaches him.

Now he'd done it, she was still glaring at him and she had raised her hand - at this point he decided he deserved to be smacked, though it wasn't really her style to slap.  He stood unmoving, he eyes falling coolly upon her.  So be it.  He raised an eyebrow when the anticipated slap turned into more of a caress?

Again she told him that she would help him, something she had already said when they were fighting.  She had taken every insult and every hit he threw at her for just the opportunity the help him. He was still puzzled by her loyalty and yet he still wanted to drive her away so she wouldn't be caught up in the storm of death that was approaching.  

All at once, it hit him - this wasn't really about him or his past or his revenge.  Every one of them was in danger and they only thing they had to protect was this land, their existence, and their way of life.  The Talani were thought to be extinct and that very well could happen.  Jade had some history here, though he wasn't sure what.  

Everything that he was fighting for was about the past and not wanting it to repeat itself but everything they were fighting for was real and mostly still alive - it was who they were, where they lived, it was their lives. It was selfish of him to make this about his past, particularly since he had seen the destruction that was coming. They had every right to protect what exists just as he had the right to avenge what no longer does.  

He looks down at Jade with a fresh perspective. He puts his hands on her shoulders gently, his blue eyes regarding her with a new respect. His intense, but unintentionally alluring gaze regards her silently for a moment before he speaks.  "I'm sorry for my behavior.  I understand now. This isn't just about my vengeance - its about all of us. It's more important to protect what is here than avenge what is gone. I have no right to take that from anyone. I do need you and I can't promise that you ... or any of us will live through this. ...but now I know, the terrible storm that has haunted my nightmares ... I always knew it would come, but now I realize that WE are the storm - so let them come." His expression softens into almost a smile has he moves a hand up to her cheek. "Jade, I ..." --

He was interrupted as the Princess sauntered up, awkwardly invading their space and what was clearly a fairly serious moment.  He blinks, observing her as she speaks boldly about trusting him, a relative stranger. She was odd. He nodded as she asked for his assistance. He looked back to Jade, opened his mouth as if to say something but then closed it.  The princess was still standing overly close to him, while turned away for some reason. "Milady."  He offered a slight bow and walked away from the two, clearly a bit lost in thought.  So much to do ...
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW   Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2015 5:38 pm

Ginji's Adventures, Vol 5.
"I'm a lovely doctor with a power to cure disease, maaaha~!" Ginji exclaims, with Brosko's tongue popping out in a roll, screaming in surprised, eyes popping out and all. On the distance, one can notice that a boat is passing by them all.

"In exchange for your help, we would like to offer you a token of appreciation." The elder speaks, and approaches Jade, despite everyone else seemingly focusing on Hawks to be their main source of a morale and military power boost. He takes her hand and places a piece of torn, old paper into her palm, which he gently closes himself. "This is a vivre card, and it is connected to the individual that is probably able to assist your friend be rid of ... that bizarre, secondary set of characteristics."

"Are we going to continue on with pointless chit chat like this? We need to mobilize as soon as possible. We were originally on a mission, anyway!" Mitobe interferes once again. So, they were initially having something else in mind, but her and Hawks ended up appearing. What kind of a mission was this? "And, what kind of a task we have to complete?" she questions the hotheaded Talani.

"There exists a group of citizens on the north section of the city that are yet to be taken away from here safely. They are well barricaded, but we ought to retrieve them and be on our way; it is too dangerous for anyone to stay in the city." The Princess explains, and Mitobe seems to observe her with a rather regretful expression. He probably didn't liked that their tribe's princess, royal blood, was directly involved into such dangerous, hostile events and acts. "The enemy has somehow taken control of the local "Scorpion Tremors", powerful beasts, and they can attack us all at any given time."

Scorpion. Something about them saying that specific word made Jade feel awkward. Like she had the sensation that she was forgetting something related to such a word. Until she realized. "Ack!" One of the very rare instances where she'd take such a shocked, in a rather goofy -yet nowhere near as idiotic as how everyone else around yet would usually react- expression. "Hawks .. we forgot Sasori on the trials!!"

Meanwhile, at the trials area, Sasori is just sitting there, between rocks, and is hiding from massive creatures those horrifying, huge shadows loomed. It lets out a few cricket sounds, while taking a somewhat goofy-like expression in itself.
Translation: "I-I suppose ... they are not coming back." A comedic sweat drop formed over it's head. Poor animal.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW   Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 4:04 am

Hawks watches the talani place a vivre card into Jade's hands as he proceeds to speak of him as if he wasn't even there. Why did they keep doing that? He was kind of annoyed with everyone talking about him like he was crazy while he was 2 meters from them. This wasn't the time to be concerned with it, however.

He turns his attention to the princess who mentions barricaded soon to be refugees that are in need of evacuation. Given the Talani's historic ability to disappear without a trace when anyone thought they had discovered evidence of their civilization lead him to believe they probably had a complex system of tunnels under the island. He was actually quite revealed that the Talani's leader showed an interst in not only securing her citizens but actively taking part on the front lines of what question their survival. It was rare for members of monarchies - as they typically slipped off to save their own skins. She was a terrible shot but perhaps there was more to her than her advisers gave her credit for.

He was suddenly distracted by Jade who seemed upset by something. He raised a brow as she mentioned leaving behind his little arachnid companion. Sasori usually chose to stay by his side, so if he was left behind, it was because he wanted to be, not because he was forgotten. Deserts were the native habitat of scorpions are were full of their favourite food sources. He wasn't sure what the meant by "powerful beasts" but they also had not seen what Sasori was capable of; if the claws didn't get you, the potent venom in his tail would. "He's probably out hunting. The sand is his natural terrain - he'll find us when he's ready. We'll need him."

He turned back to the Talani, taking his blade out and testing the grip of his newly mended hand while examining the steel for sharpness. "What do you plan to do with the evacuees? Do you have an escape route? Will they be barricading themselves somewhere or are can they fight? You should keep a few capable of rebuilding safe. ... and what the hell are these creatures you're rambling about anyway?"

-----

A lithe creature sits next to the pool at the foot of a small waterfall. Slender hands twist her hair, squeezing out the moisture as a have tall and slender black horse next to her drinks. She rises to stroke the creatures coat, blacks and ebony and reflecting a brilliant blue under the moonlight. The creature shook his mane slight, at ease with he keepers touch. He was a beautiful horse, very tall, elegant, and packed with lean muscle, bred for the arid climates of the desert.

She carefully lead him away from the rock banks of the pool before swinging onto her mount. There was a slight breeze that tossed the strands of her dark black hair that seemed to become lost in the darkness itself. She had grown up on a different and quite distant desert island and was unbothered by the violent climate shifts as the sun set. Her vivid eyes pieced the environment, a smirk crossing her lips. "What secret is the government trying to keep from the yonkou? Not very wise ... " In moment she seemed to disappear as her elegant steed made his way across the sand almost effortlessly, his dark coat disappearing in the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW   Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 4:37 am

Ginji Adventures Vol 6
"Let's get abroad this ship, then I can lovely patch her up, maaaha~!" the group paddles towards the ship -where did they even found the paddles in the first place?!- while on the ship, a somewhat shadowed figure seems to sharpen a sword, tongue sticking out and a wicked smile, while a wanted-like poster is left on a small table next to him, with what appears to be Jade's face on it.

While he had a point in regards to scorpion behavior, she still felt that he was being too irresponsible. To her it felt more like he was covering up a blunder by showing that he's completely in control and calm about what was happening; he'd always do that, but he can't fool her! "Says the man that doesn't even know how to tread on a desert to begin with .. how can adventurers not even know the basics?" she decides to antagonize his demeanor, but once again that was something that was more of a bonding tradition between them. Other companions bond by talking it out, doing activities together, sharing their thoughts, working together, they were doing so via sass and pointless arguments. It was working, tho. Usually. Well, it was until he nearly molested her. But that was a story, worth eating him, for another day.

"It is not so simple. It appears that the enemy is looking for something .. so it is best to evacuate, then proceed to confront the enemy again once all those that cannot battle are away enough to be considered safe." how she stated all that was giving quite a couple of information. The fact that she used the word "again" implied that at some point, during these events, they must have attempted to fend off the intruders but failed to or were outright defeated. And the fact that she claimed that the civilians needed to be sent "away enough to be considered safe" was hinting that there wasn't an actual safe place in the entire island at all. The enemies were either well-informed, there were no secret areas on this island or, the worst possibility, were so monstrously powerful that a battle between the two fronts could cause mayhem to the entire country.

Meanwhile, on an area that seemed to be rich in vegetation, some shady, eerie individuals seem to be getting abroad a large, Marine-like battleship. A huge, very broad and muscular man that was wearing overalls hung by a thick set of golden chains was overseen this. There was a large tribal tattoo on his left side of his chest, and a cross scar on the right side, a very large one. His expression was stoic, somewhat tanned skin, petite nose, black, charcoal eyes and sharp teeth.

Then, another figure emerges from within the trees, and walks past the man. "Will be waiting for your report, alright ... Jack. We will be heading to Fishman island now." the man, wearing an opened Hawaiian jacket, having shades and his hair being half blonde and half black, claims, with a wide, almost sinister, creepy smile on his face.

Introduction Box:
Royal Shichibukai Zick "Hell Cage" Leoris
Bounty: Formerly 430.000.000 Belli

"Leave it to me, sir." The hulking man calmly states.

Introduction Box:
Captain of the Diamond Pirates, "Jack"
Bounty: 300.000.000 Belli

And, to top it off, while Sasori had finally fallen asleep, clearly tired from all the struggles, fights and drama experienced so far, a masked, hooded man walks past his hiding spot. He seems to be inspecting a piece of paper, possibly a map. As he walks, from within his trimmed cape, wrapped around him, his arm is visible, and does not look human.

Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW   Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 4:55 am

Hawks had known Sasori to wander off hunting but he was usually more overt about it and never went too far. I was his fault - he had gotten carried away with chasing that randomly armored princess and the battle that he didn't notice Sasori's absence. Jade seemed determined to not let him forget it too.

She was in one of her moods - she knew just how to get under his skin, which had gotten thicker because of her nonsense. She was so insolent and over the simplest things. ... but he could also see that she was worried about the little guy, and even if he wouldn't admit it, he was a bit worried too.

He stalks over to Jade eyeing her carefully and standing a little too close. "Are you quite finished? I have asked you, multiple times, what you know about this place and all you ever give me is puzzles and half-answers. Don't tell me what I don't know until you can prove that you know anything of value." He stepped a bit closer, offering and ice blue glare before speaking. "Now, fall in." His last words had a tone of command to them as he had intentionally pulled rank on her. If anything would annoy her, it was that, particularly when she thought he was being incompetent.

With that, her turned on his heel and smoothly strode through the sand to observe the horizon, generally in the wrong direction while grumbling a but under his breath."I can walk in the bloody desert ... basics, indeed."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW   Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 11:50 am

Ginji Adventures, Volume 6
"Hey, can we get abroad?" Ginji and Brosko ask but at the same time getting on the boat without permission. At the same time, the man, who was for whatever reason (possibly thinking "too intensely") failed to notice them approaching him until now, turns, and looks at them with a gaping mouth. He is also holding a wanted poster of Ginji, and is actually the bounty hunter Percy, that they met on Water 7.

On some other area, which appears to be secluded from the chaos, there appears to be several Talani on the sentry. There's a cavern's entrance behind them, littered with a variety of artifacts and relics that must have been dating hundreds of years ago. But aside said historical valuables, the Talani seemed distressed. The reason was actually some distance ahead of them, and had just slammed on the ground. In fact, this was no ordinary slam; it felt as if something of incredible mass just collided with the ground, evident by the massive landfall it caused, coupled with the rippling shockwave. "One of their elites has found the hiding spot! Quick, evacuate the civilians!" An unfortunate member of the tribe shouts, then is immediately slashed and taken aside from the creature. "So, this is another one of their hideouts ... is he there?!" The huge, rotund man yells, and rolls towards the sentinels.

Introduction Box: Member of the Diamond Pirates, Bisop "The Beautiful"

The Talani around them went silent, with their eyes closed, and seemed to be monitoring something. Of course, Jade knew that this race had an incredible scent to pick up tiny bits of information by focusing in such a manner. This implied that something was happening.

"Ah! They are under attack. Quick, we need to hurry! You two, come with me if you are truly that useful! And do not let the Princess follow us!" Mitobe yells, and turns towards the direction where the events apparently take place. "What? No ... I want to help too! Mitobe, stop acting lik-!"

"I WILL NOT ALLOW OUR PRINCESS TO BE HURT BY THESE COWARDS! WILL NOT LOSE ANYONE ELSE!" The male screams, and then, probably to Hawks surprise, he jumps in the air, and actually continues to sort of push himself forward, as if he was propelling himself; he was flying!

Jade turns to Hawks. That Talani ... the way he reacted, it felt more than just a sense of duty to protect his monarch. There had to be something deeper here. But that was not the point. "You heard him, let's go. Since we agreed to fight alongside them, we have to assist this reckless man. Princess, please do as asked, we will handle this."

She didn't really knew if they could actually handle it, but she had to do something. This was her own homeland, too.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW   Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 1:38 pm

Hawks puts a hand over his face for a moment. "This is a terrible idea ... rushing into a situation we know nothing about." Hawks glances over at Jade who seems uncharacteristically reckless for wanting to dive into this blind. This place had done something odd to her - there must me some sentiment clouding her judgement. This was one of the most ancient species and the strange sphinx was always overly protective of very old things. Guardian? is that what that old strange man was referring to?

Hawks sighed and re-sheathed his blade, annoyed that he was going to have to make another long trek across the desert, something that he was apparently very bad at. He fell instep along side Jade and spoke to her quietly. "Are you sure this is the best idea? It's obviously a trap ... and we're not equipped to handle what's waiting with out a plan. Running though the desert with a sword in the air isn't a plan."

A faint sound it year the grows a bit louder and quite swiftly a slick black steed approaches. It's tall and elegant gait moves seamlessly through the sand. Upon its back an equally mysteriously cooking creatures sits. Tall and slender, long ebony hair that matched this horses coat, reflecting soft blue light. Her eyes were a deep gold colour, their odd luminescence made them seem lit from within, like the eyes of a serpent. Her tall elegant frame was clad in loosely woven strips of leather, fringes gathering near the bottom here and there leaving most of her long legs exposed. Her right hand was wrapped in a similarly constructed gauntlet.

She canters up along side them, speaking without looking at them, her eyes surveying the horizon. "So, it's true. I found myself wondering what the world government would want with this place and why they seemed to be specifically isolating their movements to areas not explicitly under tight yonkou protection so as to avoid their notice. Suspicious indeed - and now I see that a species thought to be completely wiped out seems to be thriving in this place - the were destroyed for what they know and what they can build - and were torture for knowledge of what they had built, to no avail ... and to find them here in the trajectory of the secret operatives is distressing indeed."

A talani in the party who seemed to grow increasingly more tense and nervous every time someone spoke seemed to finally reach a braking point and began shouting. "ANOTHER ONE?! Are we BROADCASTING our location?! We've kept the secret for hundreds of years and now people keep showing up from all over the damn place! Everything we've worked for ... all gone ... and where did you even GET a horse?!"

Hawks looks at the new figure, raises an eyebrow and then looks at Jade. Somehow this must be her fault - she was the most efficient weirdo magnet he had ever seen, aside from himself. Was this his fault?! It must be! "WHY ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME?"

The creature on the horse doesn't look at him while speaking. "Don't flatter yourself ... " Her frame seemed to shift and melt, disappearing until nothing was left but the horse standing in the moonlight next to his long shadow.

A moment of silence ensued, everyone silent and confused by what just happened. Was she ever there? Suddenly something seemed to rise up behind the magician seemingly slipping out of his own shadow. She approached him her hand catching his hand as it rent to his sword hilt, her lips close against his ear. "If I were to follow you, boy - you'd never know."

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW   Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 4:16 pm

Ginji's Adventures, Volume 7
"You! This time I'll get you!" Percy separates his body, while easily kicking away the already worn out Brosko out of the way, and shakes around a dagger, tongue sticking out like a manian, furious eyes. Ginji just observes him while, oddly, chewing gum.

"And, who you might be? Careful, for my hand might ... slip." Jade's elegantly, without detection, approaches and places a dagger on the new one's throat. Just as things were more and more weird and messed up, yet another oddity had to occur. Just who was she? Maybe a member of said intruders. Could be, the Talani clearly appeared shock. Although, that wasn't entirely true. There was one that remained completely unfazed.

The old one, the one only speaking in riddle-like patterns, sighs lightly, before he raises his head and glares at the newcomer. "So, we meet again. Didn't expect to see you here, of all places." Apparently he was the only one to know her, which could imply that he has met her somewhere else, and not this land. Could make sense, he seemed quite old and knowledgeable on a lot of areas.

"Please ... I don't know what is going on but .. you have to assist Mitobe-sama! He can't go alone there!" The Princess says but, seeing how everyone was tense, she takes a deep breath and then an eruptive jump was the beginning of her "escape". "Forget it, I am not going to sit idly here, I will fight for my people!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW   Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cleyra Act 2: Blood and Strings [Open to Cryptic Terror & myself (duh)] / NSFW
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next