One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

West Blue: Act One: And Chaos Ensues... Kaizen and Red get a new team-mate

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

West Blue: Act One: And Chaos Ensues... Kaizen and Red get a new team-mate - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Act One: And Chaos Ensues... Kaizen and Red get a new team-mate   West Blue: Act One: And Chaos Ensues... Kaizen and Red get a new team-mate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 4:11 pm

Kaizen tried to hide a smirk the moment he thought he finished the situation. Red could have been gullible enough to think that Kaizen had finished because of his lack of 'exercise' these past few days. What Kaizen did not expect, however, was for the situation to take a turn for the worst. Red swallowed and asked her friend, Skyper, to give her the bag of needles to which she took out five of them. Kaizen's eyes widened, he was about to say something until he felt the first needle attach itself to his shoulder, very close to the humeral head. Kaizen gritted his teeth and listened to Red's words. She told him that even when she went without moving on the ground he continued, and that there was no excuse for Kaizen to stop. Kaizen's eyes narrowed into a hateful glare.

Red then put a second needle on his right shoulder. Kaizen's body instinctively clenched his fists and fidgeted from the pain. Half of Kaizen wanted to inject venom into Red, but he couldn't without trying to move his neck perfectly.. and he still had what he assumed was a toxin in his body that paralyzed him for who knows how long. Kaizen was trapped, and he couldn't do anything about it. He could only feel the intense pain of four needles around his body. Two penetrating his sternum, and two on both shoulders. Kaizen breathed heavily and looked at her hand. She still had three needles left.

She put the last needle on his abdomen, the bottom half, which gave him a burning sensation; a very different sensation from the others. His body remained paralyzed, but it did flinch a little from the pain as a natural reflex. The signal telling the brain to move wasn't all gone apparently. Kaizen glared at Red. She demanded respect, and she wanted to torture Kaizen.. he was really trapped. She told him to watch and stay active, which meant that he had to find a way to continue or risk getting the two needles (now on his left and right side) in his eyelids.

PG- 18:
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

West Blue: Act One: And Chaos Ensues... Kaizen and Red get a new team-mate - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Act One: And Chaos Ensues... Kaizen and Red get a new team-mate   West Blue: Act One: And Chaos Ensues... Kaizen and Red get a new team-mate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 6:49 pm

Red listened to Kaizen with lidded eyes, still moaning softly the feeling of Skyler’s lips against her skin. She bit her lip, trailing her hand along Kaizen’s chest- deliberately letting her fingers dance over the tips of the pins.
She giggled at his supposed “vow” not to try anything unwanted with her ever again. “Oh Kaizen, sweetheart. It’s like you don’t even know me. Do you really think after all this time we’ve spent together…that I don’t know you well enough to know when you’re lying through your teeth?”
She ran her fingers through Skyler’s golden hair, smirking and dropping her head to meet the woman’s lips before parting.
“He’s so funny, isn’t he? Even when he’s literally chained and bound, he still thinks he has the upper-hand and has the confidence to back it up…I suppose it’s why I’m with him…”

Skyler tilted her head with a bemused smile, looking down at Kaizen. “Well, you two are one of the most adventurous couples I’ve ever met. Dangerously adventurous. Don’t you two ever just…I don’t know…cuddle or something?”

“Boring!” Red laughed, looking down at Kaizen and following Skyler’s gaze. “You’ve been such a good boy though, darling…I suppose I can reward you…Want to get me all started up, Sky?”
She winked to her old shipmate and the blonde grinned darkly.
“Just pretend I’m not here…”

You know the drill Wink Mature audiences only. :
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Act One: And Chaos Ensues... Kaizen and Red get a new team-mate   West Blue: Act One: And Chaos Ensues... Kaizen and Red get a new team-mate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 5:31 pm

Red didn't believe Kaizen, and he didn't blame her. She's been around him long enough to know that when he acts nice under these types of situations it's usually a plan that he's devised. Nevertheless she still agreed to allow him to join. Kaizen instinctively tried to wiggle his hands, giving her a hint to let him free. She then said that she loved him because of that trait. That was good, because it meant that she probably won't kill Kaizen for what he did. He still didn't want to tempt her to stab extra needles around his body so he behaved and didn't try to abuse this possible fact; if he was wrong and tempted her too much he might actually go blind, or worse.. the needles could be pointed at his hardened member next. He could not allow that to happen. His body was already in great pain, having an extra needle there would make this entire experience 5x the pain it needed to be. Kaizen had to behave.

Skyler told Red, after that, that they were too adventurous then asked if they ever cuddled. Kaizen smiled, maybe Skyler was taking pity on him and decided to take his side. But that showed to be false by Red's response. Skyler was either following a script or thought it would be funny to poke at their ways of handling the bed, Kaizen couldn't tell through the pain he was feeling but he almost guessed it was the later. Kaizen was likely clinging to any hope he had, or was given to him. Cuddling would be preferred to the five needles around his body, two of which have become so painful that Kaizen's chest is likely going to be remembering this pain for the rest of his life.  

She told Kaizen that she saw him behaving, so she was going to reward him. He anxiously attempted to move his hands, which barely worked, and grinned. How else was he going to join in besides getting freed and given the antidote? They might even remove the needles around his body. Instead, however, she laid beside him and opened her mouth. Kaizen's eyes widened while looking up at Red. Was she going to ''help' him like this? With pain throughout his body? With difficulty in keeping it up after his last climax? If he said no, would he get punished? The answer to all of these questions is most likely yes. Kaizen glared at Red instinctively like he wanted to kill her and prepared himself for the pain he knew he was going to feel.

PG-18:
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Act One: And Chaos Ensues... Kaizen and Red get a new team-mate   West Blue: Act One: And Chaos Ensues... Kaizen and Red get a new team-mate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 5:14 pm

Red grinned widely at Kaizen’s submission, leaning forward to kiss his forehead as she continued to move.
“Mmm…I knew you’d soon come to see things my way,” she whispered, very lightly and very mockingly flicking her tongue out against his forehead. “Brace yourself. The next three days will be an immensely intense experience for you…for both of us…”
Red stopped moving for a moment, staying stationary only to pull the needles from Kaizen’s flesh.

Over 18s only! You were warned.:

The toxin finally wore off, 72 hours later, just a little after midnight on the third day. Noticing the movement in his limbs, Red sighed, undoing the bonds that held his arms and legs before climbing into bed beside him.

“Let’s just get it straight, sweetheart,” she whispered, a little too cautious to put her arms around him- now that he was free to move once more. “I don’t like being cornered. So in the future…if I say no. I mean no.”
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Act One: And Chaos Ensues... Kaizen and Red get a new team-mate   West Blue: Act One: And Chaos Ensues... Kaizen and Red get a new team-mate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 7:09 pm

Red grinned widely at Kaizen’s submission, leaning forward to kiss his forehead as she continued to move.
“Mmm…I knew you’d soon come to see things my way,” she whispered, very lightly and very mockingly flicking her tongue out against his forehead. “Brace yourself. The next three days will be an immensely intense experience for you…for both of us…”
Red stopped moving for a moment, staying stationary only to pull the needles from Kaizen’s flesh.
"Let's try this again, shall we?" she breathed, taking the needles and placing them aside. "Now that toxin is going to keep you docile...hopefully..."

Over 18's Only- You. Have. Been. Warned!:

The toxin finally wore off, 72 hours later, just a little after midnight on the third day. Noticing the movement in his limbs, Red sighed, undoing the bonds that held his arms and legs before climbing into bed beside him.

“Let’s just get it straight, sweetheart,” she whispered, a little too cautious to put her arms around him- now that he was free to move once more. “I don’t like being cornered. So in the future…if I say no. I mean no.”

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Act One: And Chaos Ensues... Kaizen and Red get a new team-mate   West Blue: Act One: And Chaos Ensues... Kaizen and Red get a new team-mate - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

West Blue: Act One: And Chaos Ensues... Kaizen and Red get a new team-mate
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2