One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ragnell

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
narufinal

narufinal

Ragnell  Empty
PostSubject: Ragnell    Ragnell  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 11:05 pm

Name: Ragnell

Type: Caravel class nine man ship.

Captain: Iken Namikaze

Crew: Steel Village

Flag: Ragnell  Psx_2011

Features: Upon looking at the ship you can see the strong maple woodwork. The mast reaches to about 50 feet high and there are two floors. The upper floor is where the captains lodging is at with dimensions of 13 by 13 meters.  On either side of the captains lodging there is a stair case that leads up to the helm.  The total height of the ship with the mast is around 33m height. The ship is 25 meters long and around 13m in width; with the capability of hauling 100 tons of cargo.  It is mesured around 82x18.  Once on the ship you can see door leading under the captains lodgings and towards the front of the ship is a door on the floor that leads to the cargo hold. On the front of the ship is a dragons head with the mouth agape and the forked tongue sticking out to the side. The craftmanship is quite lovely and there is no doubt that the man that made this ship put a lot of work into it. Once inside the room under the captains helm you see a hallway leading into the 20x18 sized kitchen. In the left room is the washroom for the crew and it is a 20x18 sized washroom. Down the hall a bit more there are two rooms, one  leads into the bedroom for the male portion of the crew and the other for the females. There are 4 hammocks hanging in each room in a bunk like fashion; with ladders leading up to the upper ones. The room is a 30x18 sized room.  All the way down the hall on this floor a large door opens to a great room, with tables for dining.  The dimensions for this room are 32x16.   Both the ceiling height for the captains lodgings and the first floor are 12 feet in height, while the bottom floor with the cargo has a ceiling height of 34ft.  

History:
The Discovery

The doctor lead Iken a good distance away from the town, out towards a cove that lead into a large rocky cave that was half submerged in water. At this point Iken knew there was something wrong with the situation. Iken grabbed the hilt of his blade and readied himself as well as he could. Even with the water and food in his belly, Iken hadn't fully recovered; he probably needed a goodnights rest as much as Jack did.

"Vell, vell, vell. Iken my boy, we meet at last." said the doctor straightening his glasses. The doctor turned his back to Iken and looked into the cave.

"What do you want, and how the hell do you know me?" Iken asked strenly.

"I know you, because you're von ov the last men of the Steel Village. Zhe island that the curzed blade was fought over. Your blade, zhe blade I spent over half of my life looking for; zhe Dark Cruzade." he said leaning back and forth with his arms folded behind his back. "Half ov my god damned life, twenty-five yearz of it looking for what you pozzez. Do you have any idea how it makez me feel to zee zome damned kid holding what zhould rightly be mine?" asked the doctor in almost a yell now.

"Look I don't owe you a damned thing, other than maybe a few belli for treating my buddy back there. I watched my people die and my village burn over this fucking sword. I'm not about to let some old man tell me it's not mine. My whole life is this sword now; it'll be the instrument in which I exact my revenge against the World Government and the marine dogs that work for them. Everyone is counting on me, m master, my village, my family and friends, and even the family I make during the journeys to come. So I'll be damned if an old cogged like you is going to take it!" Iken said loudly and firmly.

"Child, I burned my own village and killed my own family for zat blade. Do you really think your zittle pitty party ztory iz going to ztop me?"

Iken was losing blood, but his wounds were shallow and non-life threatening at the moment. In reality the fact he had just been to sea for a week with little food and water was draining him more. He knew that if that man found Cat, he'd probably kill him or report him to the marines to get him out of his hair. Even worse yet, he might try to dispose of Ada and her family too and blame it on Cat. Iken had to act fast, the rocks weren't climbable and the cove was way too big to swim. It'd take too long.

"Fuck!" Iken said turning around. Iken ran into the cave at jog. He was looking for another exit, maybe one that was closer inland or to a shore he didn't have to climb. As Iken went in further, the light didn't dim. There were torches that lead down the path, it looked as if the cave system was man made. After walking for about ten minutes, Iken came to a massive inner chamber. There was a fucking ship inside. Iken could only imagine it was the ship from the man's days as a pirate.

Iken was inside the large cavern studying the ship left there. It was old and hadn't bee touched in a while. However the ship appeared to be in relativlity good shape for it's age and being docked for more than a decade. As Iken looked around he noticed there was a system of ropes, levers and pullies. He was trying to figure out what they did, but he couldn't make heads or tails of it.

Iken had been around the cave a few times already, there was no apparent way out other than the way he came in.  Furthermore of the life of him, Iken could not figure out what the hell the system did.  He did, however find the initial start of the thing.  It was a rope with a red plastic handle on the end of it.  Now that he had given up on trying figuring out what it was for, Iken began to wonder something.  How the hell did he get the damned ship in the cave?  Then it hit him.  Iken ran over to the rope and pulled on it.  The cave began to shake, as large rocks fell from the ceiling and water poured in from an unknown source.  Iken leaped out of the way of a falling rock and fell into knee deep water than hadn't been then only seconds before.  

Iken ran for the ship, it was slowly trying to float away as the water rose.  It was difficult with the water rising so quickly and rocks that could kill him with on hit falling all over the place.  Iken decided to dive under the water and try to swim to the ship.  He closed the gap to an arm’s reach and tried to grab onto a rope ladder hanging from the side just as the ship lurched forward.  It was out of his reach as Iken tried desperately to grab a hold of the ship that was floating away at a good clip.  Iken lunged forward; kicking off of the flood just at a good sized chunk of the ceiling fell where he had just been.  Luckily Iken had managed to grab the rope, pulling himself out of danger.

Iken had climbed the rope ladder and was now steering the ship the best he could. He specialized in navigation, but for his level this kind of shit was insane. Giant rocks falling and the floor falling out and then being replaced by water. The path had fallen away making it much larger, but still for the ship it was rather narrow. The sides scrapped against the walls as Iken prayed it would hold together until he got out and sail up to the port.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

Ragnell  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnell    Ragnell  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 6:41 pm

Ragnell  BBXuDcMCMAAonbS
Back to top Go down

Ragnell
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line :: Advanced Area :: Equipment and Ships :: Approved Equipment-
Jump to: