One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

East Blue: "Rivals Meet: Allies and Enemies Eternal" (Invite Only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

East Blue: "Rivals Meet: Allies and Enemies Eternal" (Invite Only) Empty
PostSubject: East Blue: "Rivals Meet: Allies and Enemies Eternal" (Invite Only)   East Blue: "Rivals Meet: Allies and Enemies Eternal" (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 7:52 pm

Pyro landed lightly on the ground beneath him. He was in roguetown. So much had happened here. Such a famous place. He was on duty, searching for the numerous pirates who took refuge here. He stalked, feeling like the fates were guiding him to somewhere... Or someone one. He was a new recruit, kinda but not exactly, but in any case not too powerful quite yet. He was looking for pirates to make his name known better, to become stronger and more experienced. He decided the East Blue would be where weak pirates would be, so he was transferred from his harsh station in the North Blue. The real motive was to escape his past, his dead and or missing father, he couldn't bear to sail those seas anymore. It was too much. He had to go far away, and now he was in the east blue... A perfect starting place.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: East Blue: "Rivals Meet: Allies and Enemies Eternal" (Invite Only)   East Blue: "Rivals Meet: Allies and Enemies Eternal" (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 8:16 pm

A shot rang out and a man fell to the ground, he was dead and his buddies were none to pleased about it. A group of shady looking individuals surrounded a lone marine looking at him like he had just shot their best friend. In fact he had. The marine was none other than Derge D. Namikaze, formerly of the Steel Village. It was a secretive island based people that taught their children the way of the warrior at a very young age.

Despite being out numbered five to one by the group Derge wasn't one to back down from a fight, especially when that was a fight with pirates. Derge had come to Loguetown to find the strongest the East Blue had to offer. He was ready to spill some blood, and that's exactly what he did. "You bastards are nothing but scum. The left over trash that became so rotten that no one wanted to take you out. However today, I have come to do the job." Derge said without blinking, he was serious.

2/15
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: East Blue: "Rivals Meet: Allies and Enemies Eternal" (Invite Only)   East Blue: "Rivals Meet: Allies and Enemies Eternal" (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 9:30 pm

Pyro heard a gun shot. He had only been in loguetown for mere hours, and already a battle? He ran as fast as he could in the direction of the shot. He saw five men surrounding one marine, and one man laying on the ground. Pyro drew his cutlass. He lunged at one of the men and gashed through his chest from behind, knocking him onto the ground. He got near his fellow marine raised his cutlass outward adjacent to his chest.

"I don't know who you are, but it looks like you're having a good brawl and I want in. Scum like these need to be taken out quickly and effortlessly."

Pyro took a lunging stance. He wasn't very skilled with his sword, but he did have his devil fruit should the going get tough.

4/15
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: East Blue: "Rivals Meet: Allies and Enemies Eternal" (Invite Only)   East Blue: "Rivals Meet: Allies and Enemies Eternal" (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 9:44 pm

Derge didn't know the man standing next to him, and he didn't really care who he was. However his help in dealing with the pirates was appreciated, but not needed. He was more than capable of taking down all of the men by himself, or at least that's what he thought. Pulling out his sword that he had gotten from his marine training he lunged at the group. He sort of talked the lot of them while stabbing one of them throught the gut.

The three remaining men leaped back up to their feet and bagan kicking and punching Derge as he was on the ground. This did little to Derge, his body was strong, and their attacks weak. Derge grabbed one of the pirates' foot and gave it a yank causing him to fall back and smacking his head on the ground. He was out cold, but his two buddied kept kicking Derge. For how weak they were and how durable Derge was, it was likely they were actually taking more damage than he was.

4/15
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: East Blue: "Rivals Meet: Allies and Enemies Eternal" (Invite Only)   East Blue: "Rivals Meet: Allies and Enemies Eternal" (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:32 pm

Pyro watched as the man seemingly foolishly jumped into the fray. He saw the three men gang up on him, and this really pissed him off. Such disregard of integrity. He tool his sword at thrusted it through a mans temple as they ignored him. He quickly pulled it out and used the momentum if the retraction to go into an assault on the closest man. Though his form was sloppy, it was decent. His cutlass gleamed crimson with blood and he spun, making over-exaggerated blows to the man. It was now a two-on-two fight with two weaklings shocked and two warriors at the ready.

6/15
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: East Blue: "Rivals Meet: Allies and Enemies Eternal" (Invite Only)   East Blue: "Rivals Meet: Allies and Enemies Eternal" (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:53 pm

With only two assaliants left to attack him, Derge was able to get his barings. Derge grabbed one of the mens legs as he was about to land another kick on Derge. Slowly, Derge rose to his feet. Now in in a full standing postion, Derge took the man whose leg he was hold and swung him by it. The mans body knocked over the other pirate causing both of them to tumbled backwards.

Derge walked over to the one of the fallen pirates and burried his cutlass deep into the mans chest using all of his body weight to do so. As the pirate chocked on his own blood, Derge twisted the blade before pulling it out. Derge looked at his fellow marine and then at the remaining pirate. "You can handle him if you'd like. I'm going to go take down their bounty posters." Derge said turning away.

6/15
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: East Blue: "Rivals Meet: Allies and Enemies Eternal" (Invite Only)   East Blue: "Rivals Meet: Allies and Enemies Eternal" (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:59 pm

"Gladly."

Pyro said just before his cutlass plunged through the pirates carotid artery. He then dropped, twisting his blade and pressing it through the nearby minor artery, the jugular, the windpipe, and the adjacent artery. He cleaned his blade on the pirates clothes and rose. He dragged the men into a single sport. He considered breaking the code of honor for their bounties, but decided better of it.

"If there's a bounty hunter nearby, you might get near a million from these insects."

Pyro stalked towards derge and decided to talk to the marine. He was curious about him.

8/15
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: East Blue: "Rivals Meet: Allies and Enemies Eternal" (Invite Only)   East Blue: "Rivals Meet: Allies and Enemies Eternal" (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 12:06 am

"Bounty hunters are no better than these pieces of trash. Most of them end up just like these guys eventually." Derge said walking towards the marine head quarters on the island. "All I need to do is report them as fatalities in the attempt to capture them. I mean after all I did give them a one warning before I shot." Derge said with a large grin.

The marine Hq on the island wasn't too far away. Stll though, having to lug around multiple bodies like that was a pain in the ass. Derge carried the men by their hair, dragging them on the way behind him. In Derge's opinion, give these men to a bounty hunter was almost worse than just letting them go. Fuck the bounty hunters.

8/15
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: East Blue: "Rivals Meet: Allies and Enemies Eternal" (Invite Only)   East Blue: "Rivals Meet: Allies and Enemies Eternal" (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 12:12 am

"I understand your opinion, but some bounty hunters take down the pirates the world government can't handle; those troublesome people with one-hundred-million beli and higher bounties. Bounty hunters aren't limited by the navy code of conduct, nor do they always follow the laws of the world government to the letter. The government likes to ignore they ways in which the stoop into becoming trash in order to reap their benefits, like a large country selling shitty products at mass produce. Can't think of the name. In any case, the government's aid, pardon, and rewards for and from bounty hunters makes the government lower than the bounty hunters. And we, who follow the government, would be lower than that. But yet the pirates are below us, having abandoned reason and order. And the bounty hunters are below them. It is quite the paradox."

Pyro loves paradoxes. They occurred ever so frequently in life, after all.

10/15
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: East Blue: "Rivals Meet: Allies and Enemies Eternal" (Invite Only)   East Blue: "Rivals Meet: Allies and Enemies Eternal" (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 12:23 am

"I don't really care what they do to aid the world government. In the wolrd I'm going to create ther are no places from the likes of them. Event he Shichibukai will become obsolecent, those bastards that take so many lives. The government is so afraid of them that they pardon their crimes. It's ridiculious, and I won't stand for that kind of this anymore." Derge countered his fellow marine with his little speech.

By the time the two had finished talking they were upon the front gates of the marines hq. It was a small, almost village like compound surrounded by a tall fence. Derge slammed his fist down upon the button den den mushi that buzzed the guards at the gate. "We have some pirates that attacked when I attempted to arest them. Derge D. Namikaze reporting in."

10/15
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: East Blue: "Rivals Meet: Allies and Enemies Eternal" (Invite Only)   East Blue: "Rivals Meet: Allies and Enemies Eternal" (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 12:30 am

"Arriving as an assistant in disposing of the pirates, I am Pyro D. King reporting in."

As the gate opened for them, he walked towards the door and prompted this new interesting man.

"And what world would that be? What will you do? Who will you do it too? How will you do it? Why do you want to? When will you succeed? Where do you start? Where do you finish? I am very interested in your plan. If you tell me yours, I'll tell you my own plans. We may become powerful allies in the near future, and we might find ourselves in each other's path. My end goal is very similar to yours, you see.

12/15
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: East Blue: "Rivals Meet: Allies and Enemies Eternal" (Invite Only)   East Blue: "Rivals Meet: Allies and Enemies Eternal" (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 12:42 am

"My plan is to grow powerful and with that power I will rain down hell upon the pirates of the wolrd. All evil men shall know and fear my name. I will work my way up the marines ranks and take control. Once I'm in charge I will take down the most powerful pirates one by one. I'll slaughter them and any that come to replace them. I don't care how long it takes, it shall come to pass." Derge said walking through the gates.

Derge lead the way to the disposal station. It was a large building with smoke billowing out of the top indicating a large furnace was in side. Derge dropped the bodies in a pile in front of the door before knocking. "We're dropping off a few cadvers." Derge said before turn back around and heading towards the gates. It was obvious Derge had this routine down. Just how many men had died at his hands?

12/15
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: East Blue: "Rivals Meet: Allies and Enemies Eternal" (Invite Only)   East Blue: "Rivals Meet: Allies and Enemies Eternal" (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 12:51 am

Pyro followed Derge. Pyro was himself a born killer. He had killed many pirates while helping his "father". He enjoyed the ideals of this man.

"We are similar. I plan to destroy the world government from the inside. I plan to get rid of the corrupt nobility and evil leaders and make a reign of pure justice. Then, I shall recreate the Cipher Poles to be truly powerful, and just. I will then create Cipher Pole Phoenix, or CP-P if you prefer, which will utilize whatever knowledge the government has to offer about the human body and technology to enhance the physical limits of humans, particularly in the medical and pyrotechnical fields. I will master these arts and make an organization that takes down evil, not enemies of the government in corrupt manners, and is open about its choices, be they publicly ridiculed, rejected, or rallied. I will become an Admiral of the marines and spread justice across the land so that all that would deny the new order of justice and peace would be destroyed or imprisoned before they could before too powerful. We both seek great power, and share a sense of justice. Perhaps we should be official allies. I'm sure whatever power I obtain you would like me to share, and vice versa. Who knows. We may both become admirals some day."

14/15
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: East Blue: "Rivals Meet: Allies and Enemies Eternal" (Invite Only)   East Blue: "Rivals Meet: Allies and Enemies Eternal" (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 12:59 am

"I can agree with your ideals, they seem to fit my plans. However I wont accept anyone who gets in my way. I'm tired of watching families being slaughtered and torn apart by waring pirates." he said as they passed though the gates once more.

The sun was going down, but they still had a few more hours of sun light left. They maybe had time for one more round up if they were lucky. However, they'd likely just spend the rest of their time sitting in the bar waiting. It wasn't like pirates to hang around when they smell blood of their own the run like cowards. Hell maybe the crew that lost some member would try to rampage in revenge. Derge doubted it, but it could happen. If there was one thing strong than pirates fear, it was their irrational nature.

14/15
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: East Blue: "Rivals Meet: Allies and Enemies Eternal" (Invite Only)   East Blue: "Rivals Meet: Allies and Enemies Eternal" (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 1:02 am

"Alright. Looks like we're allies. Now, what will we do now? Kill more scum? Or will we simply relax for a while? Either way, I'll have plenty of fun. Maybe we should show each other what we're capable of. I happen to have eaten a rather rare type of devil fruit, and a rather powerful one at that. Maybe we should demonstrate our full power to some unsuspecting pirates nearby, eh?"

Pyro was itching to fight. He was also relaxed and flexible for changes in plans, however. He was ready for anything Derge might curve-ball at him.

15/15
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: East Blue: "Rivals Meet: Allies and Enemies Eternal" (Invite Only)   East Blue: "Rivals Meet: Allies and Enemies Eternal" (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 1:34 am

"That's fine for now." Derge said agreeing with the man. "I was going to wait at the town bar, whether I get drunk or kill some pirates, only time will tell." he said walking towards the bar. However Derge stopped when the man said he has a devil friut power. Derge turned around and looked at him. He had been looking for a certain fruit, one his father spoke of often. It didn't matter who had the fruit, Derge would klill anyone that possessed it.

"Oh lets see those powers of yours." Derge said waiting. Of course even if it turned out that Pyro had the fruit, Derge wouldn't just attack him. He'd have to make it look like the pirates had done him in. Derge was tense as he waited to see the ability, to make sure it wasn't the fabled fruit of his ancestor.

15/15
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: East Blue: "Rivals Meet: Allies and Enemies Eternal" (Invite Only)   East Blue: "Rivals Meet: Allies and Enemies Eternal" (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 7:15 pm

Pyro laughed. Did Derge really think he would show everything right outside the gates of navy headquarters? That would be foolish. Simply begging for trouble. No, he needed to battle.

"I can give you a peak now if you'd like. But to truly see my power you will need me to be fighting."

Pyro popped his neck and bent his back to his ankle, placing his hands to pop individual vertebrae. Then he flipped himself back up. He started popping his bones waiting for a response from Derge.

1/15
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: East Blue: "Rivals Meet: Allies and Enemies Eternal" (Invite Only)   East Blue: "Rivals Meet: Allies and Enemies Eternal" (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 7:52 pm

"Ah, you need to be in combat for it to work?" Derge questioned. He had never heard of a fruit activated during combat, and it certainly wasn't the one he was looking for if so. Or maybe Derge just misunderstood his fellow marine. Whatever the case, Derge just wanted to see if it was the fruit. "Well if you can just give me a hint of what your powers do." he said trying to lure it out.

Looking around, Derge motioned for Pyro to follow him so they weren't directly in front of the gate. "If I can get an idea of what you can do, it'd probably help me work out what kind of work we can do together. Or if it'd only cause problems." said Derge as the walked away from the marine base. It wasn't long before Derge had lead Pyro to a area where trees blocked the view from the marine base. It was an old trail that pirates or shady individuals would use if they didn't want to be seen by the public.

1/15
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: East Blue: "Rivals Meet: Allies and Enemies Eternal" (Invite Only)   East Blue: "Rivals Meet: Allies and Enemies Eternal" (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 9:04 pm

"Alright, my hint will be that your bullets would hurt like hell, but would do no damage... Unless you're a really good shot, and when I have mastered it, a bullet won't be able to hurt me at all. It doesn't activate during combat, but only during combat will you see its true potential. If you'd like, since we're out of the way now, I can show you. Try to stab, cut, or shoot me. I'll transform as soon as you draw your weapon."

If Derge drew his weapon, Pyro would turn into the Phoenix form, lighting the area with iridescent blue-green light from his fire. If he didn't, Pyro would simply wait for Derge's response.

2/15
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: East Blue: "Rivals Meet: Allies and Enemies Eternal" (Invite Only)   East Blue: "Rivals Meet: Allies and Enemies Eternal" (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 10:11 pm

This could give Derge the oppertunity he needed if he did have the fruit he was looking for. The guy said he could attack him if Derge wanted. Derge drew his sword and watch the man transform into some kind of fire bird. He was a blueish green, a color of fire Derge had never seen before. However amazed Derge was, he now knew that this was not the fruit he was looking for.

"I see. That looks like a zoan type?' asked Derge inquiring about it. "I have interest in a fruit as well. One that was passed down by my ancestors and stolen by pirates when they destroyed my village. The fruit is a logia type that allows the user to transform into and control their own blood. It's been said that the fruit has been passed down into our clan for generations, ever since the great ancestor slayed the demon who possesed the fruit." said Derge giving his new freind a small histroy lesson of his clan.
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: East Blue: "Rivals Meet: Allies and Enemies Eternal" (Invite Only)   East Blue: "Rivals Meet: Allies and Enemies Eternal" (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 6:56 pm

Pyro swung his wing at Derge's sword, stabbing it through the center, and then made a large gash in his wing, able to be seen clear through. The flames spread and reformed his injured wing. He then returned to his human form. Derge was interested in his fruit, apparantly, but not the one he was looking for. He was looking for the blood logia. Pyro smiled.

"Yes it is a zoan, and Isuppose by now you can guess what the name of the creature I turn into is, iand if not you'll slap yourself when you find out, but I cannot guess what it would be like to be blood. I suppose you could boost your immune system to stop poisons. Blood has a lot of metal and minerals mixed with the cells, right? It sound like it can do a lot if you're strong enough to use it right. What does your history tell you about it's uses?"

3/15
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: East Blue: "Rivals Meet: Allies and Enemies Eternal" (Invite Only)   East Blue: "Rivals Meet: Allies and Enemies Eternal" (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 1:30 am

"I see, that's an interesting fruit.  A mythical beast that allows you to regenerate yourself nearly instantly seemed quite handy.  I'm curious how far it goes, limit wise?" said Derge inquiring about the fruit.  A flaming bird, it was obvious what the fruit was based off of.  "You’re a phoenix, rising from that ashes an all that."

"The lore behind the mythos of my clan is fairly obscure.  So I can't say for certain what it does other than the usual logia traits.  Also I've never actually seen someone that had ingested it, only the fruit itself. " Derge said with a slight frown.  "It doesn't matter, I'm sure it has to be powerful.  It's said the battle between the ancestor and the devil that possessed the fruit rocked the entire Grandline and eventually spilled over into the East Blue where our village was former."

3/15
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: East Blue: "Rivals Meet: Allies and Enemies Eternal" (Invite Only)   East Blue: "Rivals Meet: Allies and Enemies Eternal" (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 8:04 pm

Pyro clapped his hands mockingly and then laughed really loudly. This was the first person he had ever shown his transformation too. But he still had not shown this newcomer of his social circle everything. He still had his rumble ball forms that he had yet to reveal. He was prepared to do so in battle, but as is it was unnecessary.

"So, I have a proposition for you. How about we sail together for now on? I don't mean one of us is making a crew and having another of us follow... No, neither of us are of captain rank, now are we? I am simply suggesting we follow the same captain until we rise through the ranks. We can always be there to cover up mistakes that would hinder our plans. You know how things go. Bad things happen and it's not your fault, but it's your responsibility. You can make up for it, which doesn't always work, accept punishment, which is foolish, or hide it, which is the very border of intellect and cowardice. What seperates the latter choice as intelligent as opposed to former is if you try to fix it first, and only cover it up if you have little choice. I think we'd make good allies. I suspect you still have a secret or two, but so do I, so we can judge our trust during our adventures. But for now, let's get to he bar."

4/15
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: East Blue: "Rivals Meet: Allies and Enemies Eternal" (Invite Only)   East Blue: "Rivals Meet: Allies and Enemies Eternal" (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 1:20 am

"Hmm." Derge stood there for a moment thinking about the mans proposition. He wanted to sail with Derge for the time being. "I think I'll take you up on that." Dege answered. He didn't have anything to lose with the offer. This way Derge could take on much stronger enemies which would in theory allow him to rank up and be that much closer to achiving his goals.

Even if the partnership didn't work out, Derger could always drop the guy. Accidents do happen while at sea. People with devil fruits fall into the ocean and drown all the time. Even someone with a regnative ability couldn't stand seawater for long. It was decided, Derge would travel with Pyro.

5/15
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: East Blue: "Rivals Meet: Allies and Enemies Eternal" (Invite Only)   East Blue: "Rivals Meet: Allies and Enemies Eternal" (Invite Only) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 1:42 am

Pyro made a loud, guttural laugh and patted Derge hard on his back. Pyro opened the door of the bar and pushed it open enough that Derge would be able to follow without touching the door before it closed.

"I'm happy with your decision. As a gesture of trust, perhaps we should 'formally' introduce ourselves. Even though we know each other's named from the gate, it is simply a matter of respect to introduce yourself properly to an equal, quote on quote. I'm Pyro D. King, possessor of the Tori Tori no mi Model: Phoenix, and the son of a great marine. My current skills are navigation and medicine, though my medical skills are pretty bare and basic; my navigation is my current focus, and I am good at it."

Pyro placed a stack of coins in front of the bar keep and grabbed a thick ceramic jar with three Xs on it. The whiskey inside was really sweet, and great for getting drunk; more alcohol than sake, and it tasted better. No bitterness to it, no blandness to it, and no varying quality like sake.

6/15
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: East Blue: "Rivals Meet: Allies and Enemies Eternal" (Invite Only)   East Blue: "Rivals Meet: Allies and Enemies Eternal" (Invite Only) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

East Blue: "Rivals Meet: Allies and Enemies Eternal" (Invite Only)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next