One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In need of your assitance

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
"Fire Kid" Blake

In need of your assitance 913-33

In need of your assitance Empty
PostSubject: In need of your assitance   In need of your assitance Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 8:24 pm

I've gotten a spark of inspiration from the hierarchy from the Donquixote family how Diamanté, Pica, and Trebol are head commanders of a certain activity, so for Santo's crew I've also decided to do the same.  The 3 groups will be information agents, lead by Anfernee's Boro, while the other 2 groups, Underworld Supervisors and Head of army commanders, are still open.  We also need, in a sense, underlying to go into these groups so we can have field agents for all 3 subsections.  If interested, pm me.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: In need of your assitance   In need of your assitance Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 9:43 pm

Anfer has been banned if I'm not mistaken.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: In need of your assitance   In need of your assitance Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 4:47 am

Anfer got banned and he changed Boro before so that he would be a marine. Either way, I guess I could make a character for one of those slots in your crew.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In need of your assitance   In need of your assitance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In need of your assitance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line :: Main Area :: Role-play Discussion-
Jump to: