One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A play with no actors

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NotFrozen

NotFrozen

A play with no actors Empty
PostSubject: A play with no actors   A play with no actors Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 6:33 pm

A play with no actors HxFuHol

Hey guys, I've recently thought of a simple plot while being bored and sketching during school lessons Razz I have the NPCs and the islands already in mind too. My character, Todoroki Chance will star in this thread. Now, let me explain this plot to you:

Plot

The thread starts with a bored Todd, he wanders around the village, looking for any possible criminals he could catch. However while exploring the village, a man which seems to be in a rush drops a letter. This letter is written is some sort of alien language which Todoroki fails to understand (no, it's not English.) Todoroki chases after the man only to lose him in the crowd, now he has paper with alien language on it. He decides to ask around, hoping to find if someone knows the owner of the sheet, however people just get frightened off once they see the sheet... a young girl claims she is able to read the sheet. She recommends that the man just throw away the paper, if he decides to heed the message in the sheet, he'll be throwing away his life...

Right! So any possible characters willing to join in this thread? This will take place in North Blue.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: A play with no actors   A play with no actors Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 8:08 pm

wow this sounds awesome, I'd definitely take part in it. Which makes me thread that I really have to make a good thread now.
Back to top Go down
NotFrozen

NotFrozen

PostSubject: Re: A play with no actors   A play with no actors Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 4:32 pm

Cool, which character will you be using?~
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: A play with no actors   A play with no actors Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 6:34 pm

probably one i have in my mind to make Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: A play with no actors   A play with no actors Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 6:38 pm

hey i'm interested in joining as well! Smile Do you think that's possible?
Back to top Go down
NotFrozen

NotFrozen

PostSubject: Re: A play with no actors   A play with no actors Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 7:33 pm

Of course! The more the merrier!
Back to top Go down
NotFrozen

NotFrozen

PostSubject: Re: A play with no actors   A play with no actors Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 5:14 pm

The thread will start once Max's new character is done.
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: A play with no actors   A play with no actors Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 5:48 pm

Awesome Smile Can't wait!
Back to top Go down
NotFrozen

NotFrozen

PostSubject: Re: A play with no actors   A play with no actors Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 11:15 am

Max is taking some time so I guess we can start without him, he can join later on if he pleases. So are you still interested, Lost?
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: A play with no actors   A play with no actors Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 3:05 pm

i've already made the character some time ago
Back to top Go down
NotFrozen

NotFrozen

PostSubject: Re: A play with no actors   A play with no actors Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 5:48 pm

Oh...Lol then I'll try and make the thread today.
Back to top Go down
NotFrozen

NotFrozen

PostSubject: Re: A play with no actors   A play with no actors Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 9:37 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A play with no actors   A play with no actors Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A play with no actors
Page 1 of 1