One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Major's arsenal

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Odin owl

Major's arsenal  Empty
PostSubject: Major's arsenal    Major's arsenal  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 6:03 pm

weapon name: Holy Caliber

description: A horse drawn 6 ft 500 pounds 60 caliber eight barreled gatling gun. The barrels are forged from steel capable of firing 1500 rounds per minute. The gun is controlled by a rotating platform operated by two separate cranks capable of moving in any direction from left to right and up toward down. All this is supported by a reinforced steel wagon with two wheels. Due to the sheer size and weight of the weapon, it has been modified to be horse drawn

weapon special abilities: None

history: optional

Last edited by Odin owl on Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Odin owl

Major's arsenal  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Major's arsenal    Major's arsenal  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 9:18 pm

weapon name: Naive

description: A pitch black horse with a long gray mane. It stands 10 feet nearly 300 pounds with a reins secure throughout its to pull the holy caliber.

weapon special abilities: buki buki no mi

History: optional
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

Major's arsenal  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Major's arsenal    Major's arsenal  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 10:09 pm

I also need to know how strong it is, as in the objects it can penetrate and the effects it could have on a human if it were hit with one bullet. Simple stuff. Oh right, and the amount of ammunition it carries with it before it needs some reloading. If this is too strong, or powerful, I suggest having a very time consuming way of reloading to kind of balance it out.

The horse, it needs more detail. Buki Buki no mi, ok great; if anyone read this they'd have to either guess or get off their asses and look for the ability of the fruit (or know what it is irl). Assuming I don't now what this fruit is, (which I don't) try and add the effects of it, as well as what the effect is on your horse. A horse with the human human fruit can talk, fight, and look different. Try and be specific on the abilities that the fruit gives the horse specifically. I also need to know how much the horse can carry before it, y'know, can't carry.

Last edited by Karasu(the crow) on Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

Major's arsenal  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Major's arsenal    Major's arsenal  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 10:12 pm

Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

Major's arsenal  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Major's arsenal    Major's arsenal  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 10:21 pm

Thanks for taking the time to look for it, but he still needs to add the description of the technique to the profile (you know, the area people ususally go to read to find out the abilities) I won't accept a wiki link, since the abilities of the fruit need to match the rules of the site.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Major's arsenal  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Major's arsenal    Major's arsenal  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Major's arsenal
Page 1 of 1