One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious; A meeting in the ruins of Shabondy (For me and nikz)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

Serious; A meeting in the ruins of Shabondy (For me and nikz) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious; A meeting in the ruins of Shabondy (For me and nikz)   Serious; A meeting in the ruins of Shabondy (For me and nikz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 12:55 pm

The Taunt!

"My love we have plenty of time to ask me so many question! But first... to answer your question I am neither Marine more Pirate. I am a simply man that looking for love who search far, and wide for you!" He crotch down as he examine the dusty dirt, and several burn ground due to the battle which took place here. He then turns to the Vice Admiral as he bow then return his return his attention to the lovely the girl. He said, “Surely you would allow me to go on a date with you or take a trip with you on your vessel? Or even maybe you would consider me and acknowledge by name perhaps? My love?"

His glances glim as he undress the girl with his eyes he grin as he watch careful behind his back using his shade to keep an eye on the admiral who may attack at any given moment.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious; A meeting in the ruins of Shabondy (For me and nikz)   Serious; A meeting in the ruins of Shabondy (For me and nikz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 1:42 pm

Fei didnt know how to react to this, she simply remained as calm as she possibly could as Lee stood foward "Lady Fei... should i exterminate this man? " Fei waved her hand as she slightly went red but not full blushing as the man was staring at her. "Do as you wish, this man is most likely a pervert or something....." Lee stepped foward slightly and raised his palm. Fei simply sitting on a piece of rubble quite a distance away.
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: Serious; A meeting in the ruins of Shabondy (For me and nikz)   Serious; A meeting in the ruins of Shabondy (For me and nikz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 1:55 pm

The Surprise
He said, “Just like a lady never to get her hand dirty... doesn’t worry miss I make sure you didn't see what going to happen next." He chuckle as he rise two singles finger in the air his index ,and middle finger as he said, “Excuse me mama, but your captain is quite to sexy to leave my slight just yet. Kai"
His finger begin to glow greatly as the light became so great it subject to a blinding light as that happen he made 1 Clone of himself using the light to reflect his image. Which he then he vanished taking a seat next to the female captain to watch the conflict happen. Everyone within 45 feet to 1 feett was blind for a short period of time.

He said," Wow that bright look at me go!" He grins as he looks at fei in a taunting action. He smirk as his clone took his place as it used Light Combo his hands ,and feet glow giving off a light aura so did his hands as he disappear reappear behind lee deliver several kicks ,and punches with super human strength this was most fast for even a expert soru user as to keep up or what was going on. He attempt was to koed the girl or first mate in record time.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious; A meeting in the ruins of Shabondy (For me and nikz)   Serious; A meeting in the ruins of Shabondy (For me and nikz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 2:10 pm

Lee didnt see the attack coming and the kicks connected with accuracy, Lee attempted to palm away one of the kicks sucessfully as he fell to the ground bleeding and grasping his head. Fei again raised her eyebrows as this guy sat next to him. Fei didnt even move, she simply sat there as Lee was bleeding, it seemed Lee needed more training in this area. Fei then sighed "I see.. a light devil fruit user.... not rare, but still, quite uncommon in Paradise at least... so what now? Am i supposed to be impressed with this Mr Lightshow?" Fei had faced logia users before, she had trouble with their type, but there was always a weakness for logia users no matter who they were. In this mans case however, Fei wasnt going to bother "What is it that you want now that you have harmed a member of my crew....."
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: Serious; A meeting in the ruins of Shabondy (For me and nikz)   Serious; A meeting in the ruins of Shabondy (For me and nikz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 2:14 pm

Your Hand! My Lady!!

"Your hand in marriage would you marry me or be my girlfriend?" He grin as he attempt to move in for a quick kiss to knock her off her feet he aim his lips at cheek. The Light Clone walk over to lee kicking her several more time in the stomach attempt to knock her out then he it would attempt to pick her up then place her over it shoulder to take back to the female captain if allowed.Boro wonder if his kiss would make her bush in fact he had a feeling that she wouldn't allow it.

The light Clone slowly walk over to Fei as he drop the badly hurt female mate on the ground infront of her. He watch as the Fruit user attempt to kiss the sexy pirate he grin.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; A meeting in the ruins of Shabondy (For me and nikz)   Serious; A meeting in the ruins of Shabondy (For me and nikz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 7:33 pm

Ferdinard was staring at the whole incident that was taking place right in front of his eyes, as if nothing was going on. Instead, he had that wide smile all across his face, that frozen smile that made him look extremely creepy. "Oh well... It seems that I have got nothing to do over here." he said, obviously ignoring the appearance of Boro. "I am not interested in that clown, anyway... My job is done here. As long as I do not have any subordinates to check out the damages around the area, it would be pointless for me to try to do that job all alone. As for how we are going to meet you, Shang... I have got Vivre Cards for all my subordinates. It would be wise to keep them all together and we will approach you when the time comes. FAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" he spoke and laughed loudly before he turned his back and used his superhuman speed technique to disappear from the area and move back towards his basement. His job there was done.
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: Serious; A meeting in the ruins of Shabondy (For me and nikz)   Serious; A meeting in the ruins of Shabondy (For me and nikz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 8:12 pm

Slow
Natural he Vice Admiral Speed would impress any common man yet Boro thought it was quite slow indeed. He continues on with his kiss as nothing change just then his den den Mushi relay him a message. One that he would ignore for now but he clone check it as he said," We are to join the marine. We need to talk to the Admiral just like this most sexy lady need to. Would you allow us safe passed with your crew to meet the Admiral to see if he would allow us to join his ranks?"

The clone stop any action he was doing currently as he waiting for Captain Fei responds who was getting kiss or was about to get kiss by Boro himself.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious; A meeting in the ruins of Shabondy (For me and nikz)   Serious; A meeting in the ruins of Shabondy (For me and nikz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 11:14 pm

Fei had already left her seat, grabbing her first mate ((who is a guy)) Fei then placed Lee a distance away from this psycho. "Sorry, but i cannot let you beat up my crew members and i certainly wont kiss you or let you kiss me and i certainly will not be your girlfriend or whatever it is, so why not leave before i show you how dangerous your actions are." Fei was losing her patience with this man, and he had hurt Lee, that pissed her off even more. Fei then looked towards the vice admiral who was leaving "As usual, you people are useless, looks like i have to go myself"

Fei then walked away "And no, you are not allowed near my crew or my ship, now get lost "
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: Serious; A meeting in the ruins of Shabondy (For me and nikz)   Serious; A meeting in the ruins of Shabondy (For me and nikz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 6:53 am

(This is a fight in the making so I am going to say I hitch hike toward the admiral base then beat you there so peace! Ts to marineford see you there!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious; A meeting in the ruins of Shabondy (For me and nikz)   Serious; A meeting in the ruins of Shabondy (For me and nikz) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious; A meeting in the ruins of Shabondy (For me and nikz)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2