One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tori Tori no Mi; model Thunderbird

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KaijuBlue

Tori Tori no Mi; model Thunderbird Empty
PostSubject: Tori Tori no Mi; model Thunderbird   Tori Tori no Mi; model Thunderbird Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 11:32 am

Name in Japanese (translation):Tori Tori no Mi; model Thunderbird (Bird Bird fruit; model Thunderbird)

Capabilities: the user can transform into a Thunderbird , as a Thunderbird the user is able to fly at sound breaking speeds, produce gust of wind and thunder by beating its wings and, produce weak lighting from its eyes, the user can also produce stronger lighting only by making a  cloud, by beating its wings in one area collecting clouds creating a cloud then charging it with weak lighting producing strong lighting, 3 kinds of clouds (white cloud; lightning ball{used as a light and heat source} [takes 3 beats])(grey cloud; lightning bolt [takes 6 wing beats] ) (black cloud; lightning wave; [takes 9 wing beats]) the user can charge itself with 3 grey clouds empowering the user. would take 18 beats to do so.

Appearance:(fruit) black avocado with blue swirls(Thunderbird) a raven of 10 feet in height, and a 19 foot wingspan with symbols on its body, colored in a lightning blue glow.

Weakness: normal devil fruit weaknesses, the sea, sea-stone, cant heal so any kind of attack besides lightning well hurt the user.

Last edited by KaijuBlue on Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Tori Tori no Mi; model Thunderbird   Tori Tori no Mi; model Thunderbird Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 3:12 pm

So, basically, it's a mythical zoan right? As far as I remember, mythical zoans are not allowed to have a hybrid form here. Change that and it should be good to go.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
KaijuBlue

PostSubject: Re: Tori Tori no Mi; model Thunderbird   Tori Tori no Mi; model Thunderbird Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 3:46 pm

i should be releasing a character for this fruit next week
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Tori Tori no Mi; model Thunderbird   Tori Tori no Mi; model Thunderbird Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 4:12 pm

How fast is the bird? Just that last thing, and it's good to go, I see no problems with the fruit otherwise.
Back to top Go down
KaijuBlue

PostSubject: Re: Tori Tori no Mi; model Thunderbird   Tori Tori no Mi; model Thunderbird Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 4:14 pm

on its max speed, the user can go 768 miles per hour, breaking the sound barrier
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Tori Tori no Mi; model Thunderbird   Tori Tori no Mi; model Thunderbird Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 4:51 pm

Well, okay, we have all sorts of super speed users and stuff so guess it doesn't matter. Unless someone has to say about it I'd call it ...
APPROVED.
Back to top Go down
KaijuBlue

PostSubject: Re: Tori Tori no Mi; model Thunderbird   Tori Tori no Mi; model Thunderbird Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 6:32 pm

also why is their no hybrid mythical zoan exactly?, i mean the user of my fruit is only going to be able to use their legs
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Tori Tori no Mi; model Thunderbird   Tori Tori no Mi; model Thunderbird Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 6:34 pm

It's just a rule here on the site that does not allow mythical zoans to have a hybrid form; they can only have their normal form, and the "beast" form. And what do you mean by that?
Back to top Go down
KaijuBlue

PostSubject: Re: Tori Tori no Mi; model Thunderbird   Tori Tori no Mi; model Thunderbird Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 6:40 pm

what do i mean by what? if your talking about the hybrid form, what i mean is that as a hybrid the user can only use his legs for combat and his wings for flight
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Tori Tori no Mi; model Thunderbird   Tori Tori no Mi; model Thunderbird Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 3:08 am

Well, this is not allowed, I'm afraid. You can only go beast mode.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tori Tori no Mi; model Thunderbird   Tori Tori no Mi; model Thunderbird Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tori Tori no Mi; model Thunderbird
Page 1 of 1