One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tiku Taku no Mi( Tick Tock Fruit)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KaijuBlue

Tiku Taku no Mi( Tick Tock Fruit) Empty
PostSubject: Tiku Taku no Mi( Tick Tock Fruit)   Tiku Taku no Mi( Tick Tock Fruit) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 5:44 pm

Name: Tiku Taku no Mi ( Tick Tock Fruit)
Type: Paramecia
Description: The user is able to control their Death Clock (it is believed that everyone has their time of death which is measured by a clock, Viktor is able to manipulate the flow of his death clock, ironically its not even a clock, its an hourglass)  now this doesn't mean Viktor is immortal, death is inevitable, even time well end someday.  

Abilities:
          Viktor warps backward to whatever position he was in five seconds, recovering from injury or dodging attacks using this ability costs him 10 years off his timer. ( this is a good example if you don't understand,

)

Viktor warps forward in space to 4 seconds, by predicting were he wants go with haki and landing their (this is not time travel its essentially, traveling through space with time good example here,

)

Weakness: normal human can die by being shot, stabbed, etc. eating this fruit you gain a timer with a number, with each passing year the number goes down, when this number hits zero you will disappear from existence(Viktors number is 6230), normal devil fruit weakness(sea-stone, the sea)
Back to top Go down
KaijuBlue

PostSubject: Re: Tiku Taku no Mi( Tick Tock Fruit)   Tiku Taku no Mi( Tick Tock Fruit) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 6:07 pm

and Clock Drop Viktor putting his hourglass on its side will suspend himself in time until, his hour glass is put up right again ( during this duration Viktor body falls in Cryo-Sleep and his consciousness becomes a ghost unable to interact with anything until the hour glass is put right up agian.) costs 100 years off the timer.
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: Tiku Taku no Mi( Tick Tock Fruit)   Tiku Taku no Mi( Tick Tock Fruit) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 9:06 pm

I'm no mod or admin, but I can't keep my fingers from typing on this. First off, all devil fruits are universal, as in more than one person can use the same fruit and therefor it isn't "viktor" doing anything, it is "the user"; furthermore, though I believe time manipulation isn't actually a banned power, this heavily constitutes god-modding, power-playing, and etc. Also, haki is not used in the normal section. Therefor, any haki related abilities are void. Even though the idea of this fruit is something Oda himself would probably enjoy and use in One Piece, this is unacceptable for this site. I reccomend looking in the banned powers area and putting many restrictions before actually presenting this for approval.

Edit: also, as you can see you can edit your posts. There is no need to double post unless you are bumping a thread.
Back to top Go down
KaijuBlue

PostSubject: Re: Tiku Taku no Mi( Tick Tock Fruit)   Tiku Taku no Mi( Tick Tock Fruit) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 10:07 pm

oh im sorry, also if you dont mind, you mind telling me which one of this powers are overpowered, i hate it when things are unstoppable also it wont let me edit it keeps saying "New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information"
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: Tiku Taku no Mi( Tick Tock Fruit)   Tiku Taku no Mi( Tick Tock Fruit) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 11:07 pm

The power to reverse damage, with or without the 10 year cost, is something that cannot be allowed in this particular instance. I think the ability itself is fine, but it is basically simulating time travel, which is a very easy thing to go wrong with. Now if the ability didn't reverse damage I think it would be fine. But if I remember correctly, teleportation in any form is banned. I like the concept of the fruit, but your application won't due. I suggest going to the rules area of the forum and looking at all the specifics and think to yourself "how can I make this ability work". Teleportation is banned. Telekineses is banned. Haki is banned. So on, so on. As for advice, I'd say change it to time. Time manipulation is not banned, and since the theme is time, the ability would correspond better if it was actual time manipulation. Maybe, you reverse minor wounds? Maybe you stop time? I don't know, but whatever you come up needs to fit the rules and regulations. Once you got it fitting there, a real staff member or administer will review Razz
Back to top Go down
KaijuBlue

PostSubject: Re: Tiku Taku no Mi( Tick Tock Fruit)   Tiku Taku no Mi( Tick Tock Fruit) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 9:50 am

ty hmm maybe ill try making another fruit i got like a list of ideas
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Tiku Taku no Mi( Tick Tock Fruit)   Tiku Taku no Mi( Tick Tock Fruit) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 3:19 pm

Hmmmm .. I have a feeling that we had had a similar fruit before, but I aint 100% sure. Outside me trying to recall things from the past and into the point now.

A minor note first, you should change it so it says "user" rather than the character you intent to use's name. Also, this DF is rather tricky, don't like reviewin such fruits because they have this borderline God-moddin essence .. let's see. Basically, his ability is the same as Weaver from DotA, right? (awesome character, btw). Rather than have a shave off from his lifespan (or this number you mention at the weakness session, not sure which you mean), why not give this ability a cooldown period? Basically, once he uses either of these effects, he can't use the power again for some minutes (or posts, you'll have to specify how many posts). That should make it less prone of this God-moddin I mentioned.
Also, Haki is not allowed so you'll have to edit such things out. Also, the movin forward ability should be forbidden from callin hits, as otherwise it's a cheap way to basically roleplay that all of your hits land.
Anyway, these are my issues about this DF.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tiku Taku no Mi( Tick Tock Fruit)   Tiku Taku no Mi( Tick Tock Fruit) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tiku Taku no Mi( Tick Tock Fruit)
Page 1 of 1