One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ryuuma vs Kaku

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Ryuuma vs Kaku Empty
PostSubject: Ryuuma vs Kaku   Ryuuma vs Kaku Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 4:33 am

I know this is a bit outdated , but im interested to know your opinion

On one side we have Ryuuma the zombie, he has brookes techniques and all his natural skill and abilities. He has killed a dragon before. With his zombie strength and invulnerability as well.

On the other side, we have a devil fruit user who is known as CP9s strongest swordsmen with a whole host of rokushiki attacks. Who do you think would win in a straight fight between the two?
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Ryuuma vs Kaku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuuma vs Kaku   Ryuuma vs Kaku Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 9:17 am

Well, personally I'd say Kaku; the events between Enies Lobbies and Thriller Bark were close to each other in terms of time, and considerin that in one, we have 3-swords Zoro havin a hard time against Kaku, but fighting Ryuma with 2 swords and winning without a single wound, I'd say Kaku would win. Don't get me wrong; Ryuma is a beast, by no means Kaku would have an easy time with him.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

Ryuuma vs Kaku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuuma vs Kaku   Ryuuma vs Kaku Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 7:17 am

I know it has been a long time since this thread was active, but I would like to put in my 2ยข for a second too. Keep in mind enemy types. Someone who is ate the mera mera no mi would aways win against a zombie, unless someone like blackbeard, akainu, or someone with kairoseki intervened. However, a swordsman who fights a zombie is in a completely different situation in ability match ups, and are more or less on an even playing field. I'd say that sword vs rokushiki is an even playing field type of match up, but I'd say that rokushiki vs zombie isn't. I'd say in that situation kaku would win, seeing as all of these different rokushiki techniques would allow him to basically force ryuuma to do whatever he wanted as far as strategy and tactics goes.

Last edited by aidoneus on Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Flippd names so they fit description... Sorry brain fart :P)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ryuuma vs Kaku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuuma vs Kaku   Ryuuma vs Kaku Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ryuuma vs Kaku
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line :: Main Area :: One Piece Discussion-
Jump to: