One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Web Web Fruit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shikumaree

Shikumaree

Web Web Fruit Empty
PostSubject: Web Web Fruit   Web Web Fruit Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 11:30 pm

Name in Japanese (translation): Uebu Uebu no mi
Capabilities: The user can produce large amounts of web from their body. The user can control how thick, sticky, and how long the web can be. The user can detach and attach the web to anything, any time he/she wants, meaning if they stick the web to something they can pull it off of the object with ease and others would struggle. The user can make the web grow longer or shorter as long as it is still attached to his/her body. The user can  also control how hard or sharp the web can be, meaning they could shoot the web out of their body and making it as sharp as a blade.. The user can make the web super strong and durable, being able to hold 5 tons from a thick strand of web, and also very weak and fragile, being able to be broken by bare hands..

Last edited by Shikumaree on Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Web Web Fruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Web Web Fruit   Web Web Fruit Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 3:10 am

I would approve this, but because you add a lot of detail, I am now forced to ask, so these things are clear and clarified.
How heavy can the web be?
When do you say that the user can detach/attach the web to anything and any time he wants, how do you mean so?
And what do you mean by sharp? Does it have the capabilities to be used as a projectile weapon?
Again, the fruit's fine, but I think you should clarify the above, since some people might not be able to tell what exactly they are up to. Plus it's best to be detailed when things such as weight/sharpness are mentioned.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Shikumaree

Shikumaree

Web Web Fruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Web Web Fruit   Web Web Fruit Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 6:33 am

edited
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Web Web Fruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Web Web Fruit   Web Web Fruit Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 2:44 pm

Whoah. Everythin else is fine, but, there's just one part that I can't really approve. I don't think it's, even within One Piece level of reasoning, possible for a web string to have the potential to weight a massive 100 tons. Aside the fact that this would mean that the user would have to be impossibly powerful in terms of brute strength, to levels that potentially dwarf even giant's power level or more, such weight would easily crush just about anyone. Not to mention that I doubt that any sort of web material, however dense, can really weight so much.
Please remove this or edit it to levels that are reasonable and/or make sense, and if you want this to be heavy, remain to logical levels. It doesn't have to be heavy to be durable, after all. Don't forget that.
Back to top Go down
Shikumaree

Shikumaree

Web Web Fruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Web Web Fruit   Web Web Fruit Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 2:55 pm

lol edited the weight out.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Web Web Fruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Web Web Fruit   Web Web Fruit Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 3:11 pm

Alright then. Thank you for your cooperation.
APPROVED.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Web Web Fruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Web Web Fruit   Web Web Fruit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Web Web Fruit
Page 1 of 1