One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A few things. Please read.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
vongolaking10

vongolaking10

A few things. Please read. Empty
PostSubject: A few things. Please read.   A few things. Please read. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 2:31 pm

First off, I was just wondering if anyone had any Navy people that were free. I'm building up a crew and would love if I could have a few members by my first thread. If you're interested in joining my crew, post on the 62nd Division page.

Second, I want to propose a big, hopefully site-wide mega thread. Basically, it follows Alex and his crew as he decides to take Loguetown back from the criminals. He sieges the place with a bunch of Navy ships (I imagine the higher ups would like his idea) and, naturally, some pirates would be pissed and fight him. So, basically, if you like the idea and have any Pirates or Marines that you'd like to include in this event, please just post here.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: A few things. Please read.   A few things. Please read. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 5:42 am

I have a free marine, but he is a Commodore
Back to top Go down
vongolaking10

vongolaking10

PostSubject: Re: A few things. Please read.   A few things. Please read. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 12:42 pm

He can be a part of the event later on after the time skip.
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: A few things. Please read.   A few things. Please read. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 10:53 am

I have a marine you might like. But I have very little time and have been abscent for like probably more than half a year. It hopefully wont happen aggain and I will finaly be able to rejoin the rp. Oh and this is the guy https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t5418-nakamaru?highlight=Nakamaru.
Back to top Go down
vongolaking10

vongolaking10

PostSubject: Re: A few things. Please read.   A few things. Please read. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 8:33 pm

I'll take him, klem. Welcome to the crew.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A few things. Please read.   A few things. Please read. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A few things. Please read.
Page 1 of 1