One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror)   SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 4:59 pm

"He was ... Sasori!" Jade gasped as the creature was forced into his weapon state which was as confusing and offensive as it was disorienting. She had been hugging the creature when it suddenly it was gone. She tipped forward but something grabbed her hand causing her spin a bit off to the side, where something firm halted her momentum completely. Opening her eyes, she was face to face with her crew mate who was most definitely about to have a spaz-attack over their close proximity at and moment. She would take this opportunity to scold him about being cruel to Sasori - even though she knew it was easier for him to heal in his smaller, dagger form. "He just woke up and you force him into the dagger - how can you be so ... pretty lady? What's wrong with you? I'm not a barmaid - do you have a concussion?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror)   SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 5:21 pm

"He'll be fine, that way he recovers significantly faster .. but .. what about you? I see a bruise on your cheek." Hawks continues to speak, completely unfazed by how close their faces were right now. He even noticed that, when earlier on, one of the Lapaphs managed to graze her cheek, during their attempt to scan the opponent.

"Did that horrible man hit you? I'll go smash him over and over again for daring to lay his vulgar, dirty hands on that beautiful, silky cream skin of yours~" he adds, smirking in a very odd, confident, rather unnerving for her for sure, way.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror)   SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 5:31 pm

"I know but he was enjoying his treat so much ..." Jade began thinking about her little arachnid friend and how happy he always seemed to be. Hawks was lucky to have such a cheerful and loyal companion, despite the danger they were always in. Bruise? Her attention returns to Hawks and his bizarre concern over her health. He didn't seem the least bit concerned with Brosko had her chained up and beaten bloody within an inch of her life - covered in blood and bruises and forced into recovery hibernation so he could do it again in a vicious Promethius-like cycle of torture - so why would a tiny bruise that was already fading bother him?

"No, this one never touched me - his coward brother is the one who his behind seastone restrains while painting his island with my blood - but this one deserves more wrath as you saw what he did to poor Sasori - What? Silky cream? What are you talking about - I am not dessert! Are you sure you are alright?" Her had comes up to brush his hair out of his face so she can examine it for and signs of cuts or trauma. He was acting too bizarrely to not be injured.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror)   SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 6:16 pm

"Ah, yes, I recall that .. thank God your healing ability is only matched by your beauty; needless to say, he will endure an agonizingly slow death when I get my hands on him, too." Hawks responds, his face changing into what looked like a frown, one that signaled a certain degree of remorse. But they were already past what happened earlier, they dealt with it, why was he thinking about that now all of a sudden?

His arm suddenly wraps around her back, while eyes were focused into looking inside Jade's eyes, his other hand still holding hers. "I'd be devastated if something was to happen to my beautiful flower." he blurts out, while moving his head closer to her face. A tad too close actually.

That must have been the imposter Hawks. Somehow she was released and was now playing with em all. It'd made more sense than Hawks actually acting like that.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror)   SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 12:11 am

"Only matched... beauty? ... What? You're not even remotely attracted to me. I don't need you to protect me though I do value for the times in which you have indeed saved my life because of this cursed fruit. Comparing me to something so delicate as a flower is an insult to my training - what's wrong with you? How can you stand there and ... and ... "
She felt his arm slip around her, but she had been too cold to feel much of anything. Since the scorpion was ok, she finally noticed she was cold, causing her to shiver against him. The snow was still falling, but now her cheeks felt wet. It wasn't until then she noticed the snow on her face was melting, despite how cold she was. It wasn't until then that she noticed it was his warm breath on her cheeks. It wasn't until then that she noticed how dangerously close he was. Now her face was heating up enough to melt the snow on its own.
Her posture stiffened as her eyes wandered down to his lips and how close they were approaching - that was a mistake, she quickly lifted her eyes to meet his unnervingly intense gaze, realizing that her hands were still tangled in his hair from when she was examining him for injuries. She pulled her hands away, putting them on his chest to hold him back - which likely wouldn't help much. Panic reflected in her feline green eyes - what the hell was happening? Was this his retribution for her predatory actions toward him?
"Hawks - what are you..."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror)   SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 5:32 am

"What do you mean by that? I am-!!" He sharply changes his attentions towards something that was coming their way, from the back. Swiftly, he dives forward, and to the left, all the while holding her pressed against his own body. What was the meaning of this? As he performed this maneuver, a mass passed right above them, and aiming straight to where they were awkwardly standing just a moment ago. It was that damned relative of the obnoxious ape, again.

"Tsk, your reflexes are truly impressive .. but you'll not escape my wrath! The wrath of Solos!" He yells, while spinning all around to face them again, all the while in mid-air. "You really are stubborn ..!" Hawks comments, a vicious, stern expression forming now, yet still holding Jade way too pressed onto his chest. As Solos, as apparently that was this irritation's name, once again bounces towards them at a high speed. Hawks rapidly reaches for the dagger, Sasori. "You should be refreshed enough to pull this off .. Scorpion Jolt!" the dagger's blade is ejected, becoming a tail that just grows longer and longer fast, much to Solos's surprise. Before he gets to react, the tail dives onto just below his right shoulder, sending him smashing onto a rocky surface that was a dozen of meters away, this causing him to yell "Mommy!" in pain. Coincidentally, his mother was actually not too far away from the incompetent child of her's screams. Was that a recipe for disaster, or merely a pointless weep?
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror)   SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 12:07 pm

"... you are... " Her words were cut off as he dives around the attack, causing her to become more firmly pressed against him. When she opened her eyes again everything was dark. She then found her arms wrapped around him and her face against his neck, warm breath and lips brushing lightly against his skin. She didn't remember doing this but it was difficult to keep stable when someone was dragging you around. She quickly snapped her hands back to his chest, looking almost guilty as she saw the ape creature. Her enemies couldn't see her like this!

She watched carefully as the scorpion executed his deadly attack - he did indeed seem to possess his usual amount of strength but she still worried about the little fellow. Her eyes widen as he begins to ... cry?! What kind of weak, pathetic coward can't fight his own battles. Jade pressed her forehead against hawks chest, momentarily forgetting to be panics and creeped out - apparently mothers can be psychotic and irrational with their young are in danger - even when the little bastards deserve to die, they will protect them - especially when they are heirs to a monarchy.

The large mother of the creature stirred slightly, groaned, pulled a nearby tree out of the ground and bent it around her head, seemingly trying to muffle the sol-shattering noise interrupting her slumber. After several more painfully awkward moments of groaning and trying to burrow into a tree, she finally gives up and awakens completely. She sees her son and the two strangers, and narrows her eyes with rage.

Thundering over to them, roaring, she stops abruptly and backhands her own son, sending him to shatter another collection of rocks. "How DARE you interrupt my sleep - the best sleep I have had since your miserable self was born - because you can't own up to the consequences of your own stupidity! Stop. Attacking. Travelers. You idiot. This is a lighthouse island - what the hell is wrong with you?!" She then thunders over to where he is still crying - her back, thankfully, is turned to Hawks and Jade as she starer at her crying son. Suddenly she lifts her skirt while glaring down at him. "Perhaps you would like to crawl back inside since you are not yet man enough for the world - then maybe I can get some damn sleep."

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror)   SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 4:19 pm

"How vile..." Hawks calmly comments, his words probably would be enough to caught the woman's attention. Now, normally, in this situation, especially considering the last action of that enormous lunatic, to basically raise up her lower garment just like that, it'd probably at least have Hawks go into a spiraling, endless set of awkward and flustered waves. He'd surely overreact some way or another, this was too much accumulated oddity for him to normally bear. Instead, his behavior was different.

No longer pressing Jade onto him, but instead holding her on his side, her being somewhat tilted to the side, and with his arm wrapped around her back, his hand holding her by her hips in a rather tight grip, he seems upset. "Are you his mother?" he questions, in the meantime raising his sword, pointing it at her, which of course got her to glare back at them.

"Nothing is more disgusting that witnessing a mother mistreating her child that is on the verge of death." His glare becomes more stern, serious, dangerously manly and at the same time so overwhelming. "I will cut you down. A mother that won't protect her child is an eyesore, and I have no tolerance for it!" he declares, the grip on Jade's hip more intense now, although it was probably from his agitation, rather than some cheap, perverted way to feel her body. Or whatever. The important part to state was .. SO HARD-BOILED!
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror)   SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 1:01 am

The woman turns hear head, acknowledging the blond thing with disdain. "You have no idea what you are saying. This 47 year old monster, though small, is no longer a child. He was running our home land, having people executed 'by order of the crown' simply because he didn't like them - for being better at things - for rejecting his affection, an adult idiot abusing the power of his birth with the death of innocents. The other son beat his wife almost to death when she asked him not to abuse his power and sent me a letter about it. Despite my best efforts, my only sons are cruel monsters - and by the laws of the land in which we live, they would be sentenced to death. They were sent here, secretly, to remain in exile - because I could not bring myself to end their lives though every document of justice of our land demands it. I could not do it. I sent them to this abandoned lighthouse island where they could 'rule' a domain in which they had no one to hurt. Their only task was to make sure the glow of the volcano was bright enough to guide the ships. They still found a way to hurt others, and for that, I am sorry - I taught them the best I knew how and they remain full of cruelty and see others as playthings or their own twisted desires. They are not fit to rule and they are not fit to breathe. Don't tell me I'm mistreating my children and heirs, I am illegally keeping them alive though even death is too good for them."

Jade raised a brow at the bizarre exchange, wincing has his fingertips dug too harshly into her side. "Why so hard?!" Jade squirmed her way out of his grip and turned slightly, stepping in front of him, alongside his sword. Her fingertips slowly trailed up him and as she gently pushed it down. Her eyes had lost their panicked expression for the moment. "Let them be. Suffering cannot repair suffering." She takes his hand and tugs softly with pleading in her eyes, that he would hopefully not misinterpret. "We should go now."

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror)   SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 1:14 pm

Hawks maintains a rather serious expression, not taking his eyes off the woman, despite her argument being apparently solid, assuming she was speaking the truth, which, to be honest, she had no real reason or advantage to lie about. As Jade was freed from his "grip", she interferes, which, after some more moments of awkward, intense silence, causes Hawks to sigh, a soft smile forming on his lips.

"You just can't let me show off now, can you?" He asks her, letting out a small chuckle. "Well then .." he literally picks her up and positions her on his shoulder, in a position where her posterior was right next to his head, and her view was of his own posterior. Turning away from the woman, he nods with his other arm. "Well, I still feel uneasy but .. I see no reason for you to lie. Maybe you are actually a good person. Who knows. I bid you farewell, and good luck."

Well, apparently they were going to escape all this madness and idiocy, at once. Maybe that is. "We need to go find that treasure, after all." he then, inexplicably, adds to his sentence, which waving at them.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror)   SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 1:49 pm

"Since when have you become such an attention wh--GYAHHH!" Jade gasps as she is picked up and hoisted over his shoulders like a bag of potatoes - or the property of some barbaric ancient creature. "Why is the meaning of this?! Unhand me, sir! I'm not sure if you've noticed but I've got feet! Damnit Hawks, what the hell is wrong with you?!"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror)   SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 11:57 am

"Oh shush it you, you must be tired after all you went through in this forsaken land. Let me carry you." Hawks simply responds, apparently to him that sounded perfectly natural a thing to do. So he merely brushed off her reaction and obvious irritation, and continued on walking towards the still unsettled snowy dust falling down, to the direction from where he earlier made a very unorthodox entrance-they plummeted from the skies-.

He was even lightly humming. "Don't want my pretty lady to get more tired~!♥"
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror)   SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 5:27 pm

"WHAT are you talking about?! I'm not YOUR anything!! What's wrong with you?! Why are you humming?!" The very confused Sphinx squirms about, smacking at anything should could reach. Unfortunately the only thing withing her reach was his ... backside.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror)   SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 5:31 pm

"Hm?" Hawks stops for a moment, and glances at Jade, which inevitably meant that he looked at her posterior, as it was what was next to his head. A quick smirk followed.

"Well, not yet, that is. Don't worry thought, when we officially get engaged you will be, you lucky girl~!♥"

Creepy Hawks inside the ship's cabin was suddenly less of an issue than this advanced, evolved form!
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror)   SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 5:35 pm

"Engag-WHAAAAAAT?!" Jade flails so much she slips over his shoulder and falls into the snow face first. Placing her arms out one at a time in clearly furious movements, she flips her hair back and glare at him, her face full of snowflakes. She brushes the ice away from her now red face as she storms over to him. "Who ARE you?!"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror)   SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 5:40 pm

"Oh?" Hawks blinks a bit, she had lashed out on him. Which, unfortunately, was taken wrong, again. "Now now, some decency please, people see us you naughty girl~!" he extends his arms, capturing her into a rather too tight hug of sorts, well, not exactly a hug, as his arms had wrapped themselves lower than the typical location arms usually lock onto during a normal hug. "But fine, I get you~!"
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror)   SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 10:04 am

"...but...what? The -- I... Naughty?" Jade stood there a moment, mouth open, confused and annoyed. What the hell was wrong with him?! Suddenly she was captured and hugged for some reason, in a bizarre embrace too tight to slip out of. Her eyes widened as his hands wandered mch too low. Her hands instinctively wrapped around his neck as her green eyes narrowed. "Careful, magician - I will break you in half."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror)   SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 10:50 am

"Is this a promise or merely a threat?" Hawks responds back to her, a certain degree of an intention to be sassy, coupled with a teasing tone. Their little "confrontation", such an awkward thing for a bystander to watch. Not to mention that they actually had a couple of bystanders watching them, yet this was going on like there was nothing to bother them.

"Shall we leave the foreplay and playing around for after we finish the job?" A voice is heard, to distract and disrupt this weird situation. It was Ferdinards, sitting atop the snow, rubbing the back of his head. To plummet from such a height, face first, and receive zero injuries, what a hard cock!

"You are unscathed? Impressive." Hawks comments, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror)   SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 12:26 pm

Something about his tone antagonized her and drew her in - something changed and she felt obligated to meet the invitation for battle - she was never one to back down from what was an obvious challenge. Her emerald eyes narrowed as she stared down her new foe, stepping even closer, her face only a whisper from his. "Just hope you never find out - your magic and your pet won't save you, I guarantee it." She was just about to step a bit too close and tempt fate a bit too much when a distraction abruptly landed nearby. Snapping out of her berserker need for conflict mode, she noticed the danger she'd put herself in and quickly ran and threw herself into the arms of the cock. "Saved!"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror)   SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 3:24 pm

A cold, freezing cold, glare, befalls on Jade. She must have been quite rattled, despite her seemingly scrappy and ready for a "duel" demeanor, to forget that this cock seemed to have some issues with her. From the first time they actually interacted, he was focused on merely glaring at her with obvious irritation and contempt.

The awkward, almost as awkward as her "struggle" against Hawks, moment is interrupted by Hawks speaking to the cock, as the two of them seemingly had business that she was unaware of. Apparently something must have happened while she was away and dragged into a downpour of idiocy, courtesy of Brosko's annoying brother, and their rather eccentric and towering mother.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror)   SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 12:05 pm

After a moment, the little Spinx realized the she's jumped off of the skewer and into the fire. Her gazes falls heavily upon the cock as she omits a low growl, her eyes flickering with rage.  She steadily backs away from him carefully and persistently until she is stopped by a firm obstacle. Looking over her shoulder, she sees the obstacle is, in fact, the magician whom she has just backed into.  This certainly won't end well. Why were they working together?

Very slowly she turned to the magician, her eyes fixed on him with an unsettling intensity. Her lips curved up into a smirk as she pressed against him. Her lips part ever so slightly as she moved closer ... much to close for the comfort of this imposter. Just before daring contact her blade comes up, pressed against his neck, her lips only a whisper from his as the cool steel of her sword lingers against his skin. "Now, imposter, would you like to tell me who they hell you two are and what's you've done with my crew?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror)   SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 6:45 am

"Huh? Imposter?" Hawks comments, making a face of sincere confusion, somehow it looked adorable, which was such a weird thing to note. "What makes you imply that I am an imposter? And-HEY, KNOCK IT OFF!" His face turns into a rather comedic, goofy yell, as he extents his arm, possibly an extension of the goofiness. The reason was that the cock had pulled off a huge long lance, right out of hammer's space, and was aiming to stab Jade from behind. "She attempts to attack my old friend's son." the cock mutters with a solemn, cold tone, and equally apathetic a glare, it wasn't even looking at them. Why was everyone so weird?!
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror)   SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 3:20 pm

Jade turns sharply - her blade coming away from the magicians neck. Pivoting on a heal she jumps up narrowly missing the point of the lance.  She lands awkwardly in the magicians outstretched arms while bringing her blade to perry the lance away, upon realizing she may have put the magician n harms way. "Damnit - why does EVERY ONE IN MY BLOODY CREW seem to befriend individuals who want me DEAD?!  If you want me to leave, just ask - but damn these shabby assassins. Oh Hawks - why do you hate me so much?"

A loud cracking is heard as the maternal parent creature of the idiot brothers walks past, oddly ignoring the party of three - until she sees it. Her eyes begin to gleam, reflecting the glorious image of pure cock. She gasps with apparent delight and quite abruptly disappears. A split second later she appears next to the cock in a display is stunning speed. She scoops up the cock into her giant hands and begins to cheerfully stroke it. "What a pretty birdie you are - I've always wanted a good cock and you're just perfect! What a nice strong cock - I may put a crown on you when I take you home. I could put you in so many delightful places and I'll never ever stop stroking you." Her happy musing made her stroke the cock more vigorously as she gets more excited about its potential. "We should get started then - she gives the likely horrified pair remaining a slight nod before she tucks the cock down her shirt, between her breasts so its head can pop out and see over the edge. "I wonder what the king will think when I show him my new cock - I bet he'd like to stroke it too..."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror)   SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 11:57 am

"....."

*M-maybe I am seeing some sort of a horrible, twisted dream. Maybe if I stand still it will all go away.* Unfortunately, this was not a dream of any sort, rather, it was the raw, but indeed twisted, horrible and awkward reality that was unfolding in front of Jade and himself.

"I have been captured by the enemy. Master Hawks, escape at once and complete our task." The cock address to the blonde, with a surprisingly, and equally awkward, considering the situation, calmness and apathy, as if this was some sort of an actual imprisonment and the cock, like a hero, was just calmly taking a hit for the team. "Why are you even calm about that?!-THERE'S A KING HERE TOO?! WHAT IS THIS PLACE?!"

Meanwhile, at the cave Ginji was into, there seemed to be a fight going on. Ginji was standing with one leg raised, and the other side's arm raised as well, his hand forming a triangle. On the other side was the Chimera. "Oh, is that lovely so? You are actually working for this lovely land's actual monarchs .. Goa-chan, how could you lovely betray me? Maaaha!" "Shut up already, you talk too much! Let's finish this battle, like men!" The lion head proclaims. "Gi-chaaaan, I am so sorry! I thought we were meant to be friends for ever, but .. but .." The goat head begins to whine and cry, much to the lion's and, especially the snake's, head. Ginji doesn't speak for a moment, instead he glances at the head, as if he had an epiphany. A smile is then formed on his lips. "It's alright, no need to apologize." the goat head looks at him, crying, while at the same time chewing on some tobacco leafs. "We are just two lovely men friends that are separated by the cruel world. Lament not, for we fight for our lovely beliefs! Maaaaha!" He says, with an overly "macho", stern, serious and at the same time stupidly annoying facial expression and posture. In fact, for some odd reason he even begun to sparkle, as if what he said was just that cool! "GYAH! GI-CHAN!! LET'S FIGHT LIKE MEN!"
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror)   SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 1:32 pm

The bizarre large woman is still focused on her new prize, stroking it and adjusting her breasts for a better fit. She lifted and shifted them, tightening the position of her prisoner in his soft mammary cell. The activity was so vulgar and disturbing that Jade, still in her human form, manages to grow her wings and coils them around to shield herself and the magician from the sight. It was so bad that she actually cradled the magician's cheek against her chest and stroked his hair while singing softly, to reassure him the nightmare would end and to distract him from the unfortunate nonsense involving a woman playing hide-the-cock in her shirt. At some point she would realize what she'd done - but not yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror)   SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror) - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror)
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next