One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yama Yama No Mi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Docile

Yama Yama No Mi Empty
PostSubject: Yama Yama No Mi   Yama Yama No Mi Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 7:19 pm

Name in Japanese (translation): Yama Yama No Mi

Type: Paramecia

Capabilities: The user is capable of manipulating landmasses, they can create caves, pits, hills & even mountains. The user of this fruit cannot sprout ground from anywhere (ships), but that can manipulate land masses which are within the distance his power reaches out to which is a total of 200 feet. Anything beyond 100 feet he cannot manipulate.

Last edited by Briefcase on Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Yama Yama No Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yama Yama No Mi   Yama Yama No Mi Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 7:37 pm

First of all, define the class of the fruit, is this a logia or a paramecia-class DF.
That aside, controllin land masses and bein able to sense other people's locations, their size and so on seem to be two different abilities. Please specify exactly how the fruit works, and add some limitations/weaknesses, as the fact that they can manipulate only the ground they see doesn't seem like much of a weakness, as the use might as well climb atop a mountain and basically be able to control a massive area.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Docile

Yama Yama No Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yama Yama No Mi   Yama Yama No Mi Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 1:54 am

I only added in the other side power of being able to sense where other people were as a further ability to the fruit that was slightly related to control of land manipulation because I thought of it like an ability which is similar to other fruits but still is considered as a different power. But if it cannot be then fine I have removed it.

Type has been added in

Limits have been set on the user's power
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Yama Yama No Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yama Yama No Mi   Yama Yama No Mi Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 4:07 am

Having both the ability to control land masses and sense others surroundings and movements would make this fruit have two seemingly different abilities. However, as I've seen you put a pretty fair and reasonable limitation, I suppose you can have it be able to sense how many people are around this 100 feet radius, well, most of the time it probably won't matter since at 100 feet he/she can see them, but anyway.
So, since you've placed a pretty solid limitation...
APPROVED. use with care~
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Maxulus

Maxulus

Yama Yama No Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yama Yama No Mi   Yama Yama No Mi Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 5:35 am

being based on natural environments and such, this should be a logia (in my opinion - I am just commenting, the fruit is still approved). As for a japanese name you could try Yama Yama no Mi which translates as the Mountain Mountain Fruit.
Back to top Go down
Docile

Yama Yama No Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yama Yama No Mi   Yama Yama No Mi Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 10:26 am

Well I'd make it a logia, but I feel an earth logia is just too OPed and unfair so I'd rather it be a paramecia and I personally prefer paramecias to logias too, but thanks for the approval.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

Yama Yama No Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yama Yama No Mi   Yama Yama No Mi Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 5:24 am

well in the sites logias cannot turn into elements so the power is pretty much the same whether it's a paramecia or a logia. also I gave ya a name xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yama Yama No Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yama Yama No Mi   Yama Yama No Mi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yama Yama No Mi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line :: Main Area :: Devil Fruit sign ups :: Retired/Archives-
Jump to: