One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious; Chronicles of Mentor & Pupil #1: Operation Ethereal Intersection (Open to Shikumaree and Myself only)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

Serious; Chronicles of Mentor & Pupil #1: Operation Ethereal Intersection (Open to Shikumaree and Myself only) Empty
PostSubject: Serious; Chronicles of Mentor & Pupil #1: Operation Ethereal Intersection (Open to Shikumaree and Myself only)   Serious; Chronicles of Mentor & Pupil #1: Operation Ethereal Intersection (Open to Shikumaree and Myself only) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 12:03 am

A few days later Mirella was sailing the Vanishing Banshee right towards the Calm Belt. She could thank God and the seastone that covered her ship that she was able to sail those cursed waters without getting completely devoured by the SeaKings. Although she had sailed on these waters before, she was aware that any small mistake could end with her life, and less importantly, her pupil's life. And now that she thought about that, she wouldn't let the ominous aura that was oppressing her brains prevent her from having fun.

Having decided it, she would call for her pupil. She had not told him where they were going or where they were in that exact moment. And there was no way to determine it so she was almost completely sure that her scheme wouldn't be discovered.

"Hey, you guy whose name I can't really remember!" - she called and she opened one more button of her blouse to highlight her cleavage. -"Come to the deck, I need you for something."

She was smiling for herself, but as soon as she would feel him come on deck she would stop doing it.
Back to top Go down
Shikumaree

Shikumaree

Serious; Chronicles of Mentor & Pupil #1: Operation Ethereal Intersection (Open to Shikumaree and Myself only) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious; Chronicles of Mentor & Pupil #1: Operation Ethereal Intersection (Open to Shikumaree and Myself only)   Serious; Chronicles of Mentor & Pupil #1: Operation Ethereal Intersection (Open to Shikumaree and Myself only) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:39 pm

Kyfuji got up and walked towards the deck, he had no idea where they were. He yawned as he got to the deck, "Whadya want lady?" He couldn't help but looking at her cleavage, he blushed a little, "So do you need something?!" he yelled trying to hide his nervousness. What could she need him for? nothing seemed to be wrong. Kyfuji put his hands behind his head as he waited for her to respond to him. He was tired from the night earlier because he stayed up all night practicing getting stronger with his sword, he couldn't get better without practice.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Chronicles of Mentor & Pupil #1: Operation Ethereal Intersection (Open to Shikumaree and Myself only)   Serious; Chronicles of Mentor & Pupil #1: Operation Ethereal Intersection (Open to Shikumaree and Myself only) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 5:39 pm

Mirella smiled at her pupil with all of the brightness that her face allowed her to. She was kind of bored and she wanted to have some fun, so she decided to put both of them in a little bit of danger. Of course in that moment she was not thinking about the kind of problem that they could be getting into if they did was she had in mind, but it was going to be fun. And it was sure going to scare the hell out of Kyfuji.

"Oh wait a second here."- She, at all her speed, went below deck and opened one of the crates that she had loaded. Not one of the special ones, but this one had a few bombs inside, BIG bombs. She grabbed one and carried it back on deck without any help or effort at all. -"Have this. Catch!"

She hurled it at Kyfuji and grabbed a lighter. She walked towards him, offering it to him.

"Well, I need to get back to sailing the ship." -she said. -"So I need you to light this bomb and throw it as far away as you can from the ship. This is to... have an idea of how deep these waters are. And don't worry about the fuse going out in the water, these are special bombs designed for underwater purposes."

Mirella then waited for Kyfuji to take action as she walked back to the wheel of the ship and took it in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Shikumaree

Shikumaree

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Chronicles of Mentor & Pupil #1: Operation Ethereal Intersection (Open to Shikumaree and Myself only)   Serious; Chronicles of Mentor & Pupil #1: Operation Ethereal Intersection (Open to Shikumaree and Myself only) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 2:18 pm

Kyfuji sighed as he caught the box, and the lighter. Ofcourse she would make him do something so stupid, "Are you trying to kill me!!???" he lighted the box on fire and threw it as hard as he could, and then ducked and put his hands over his ears.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Chronicles of Mentor & Pupil #1: Operation Ethereal Intersection (Open to Shikumaree and Myself only)   Serious; Chronicles of Mentor & Pupil #1: Operation Ethereal Intersection (Open to Shikumaree and Myself only) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 7:33 pm

"Hahahahahahaha!"- Mirella started laughing and held the helm of the ship with all her strenght when she saw the bomb fly towards the water. At first the explosive dropped into the water and formed ripples as any normal object that entered the sea would. There was a terrible silence and tranquility that longed for hours in Mirella's mind, but she knew what was coming.

As soon as the bomb touched the surface of the water, giant shadows started to move below the ship. One second the explosive was there, the other it wasnt. Suddenly, a giant bang was heard from somewhere not very far away from the ship and a gigantic sea-king came floating towards the surface. It was not just big... it was Gargantuan.

"Oh fuck." - Mirella exclaimed as she giggled for herself. - "This is going to be fun. GRAB YOURSELF!"

Dizzily, the ship was thrown up into the sky from the surface of the water. As it described a complete roll in the air, the sea beneath them could be seen full of sea kings that stuck their mouths and teeth towards them.

"Watch and learn, kid!" -Mirella said as she let go of the helm and flied not far away from the ship as it fell. The angle was perfect. Dashing silver rays were seen flying into each of the sea king's eyes with impeccable precision and these went back into the water just as the ship fell back into it, just where seconds before millions of fangs had been waiting for them like a hell of calcium carbonate.

"This is not over, get ready!" -the woman screamed.Suddenly, tentacles started to curl up around the ship. -"DAMN IT! I didnt see this coming! CUT THE TENTACLES!"

Last edited by Rodoku on Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shikumaree

Shikumaree

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Chronicles of Mentor & Pupil #1: Operation Ethereal Intersection (Open to Shikumaree and Myself only)   Serious; Chronicles of Mentor & Pupil #1: Operation Ethereal Intersection (Open to Shikumaree and Myself only) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 12:19 am

Kyfuji waited in silence and then it exploded. The ship flew in the air and Kyfuji grabbed the side of the ship to keep him aboard. Kyfuji was shocked when he saw the sea king's but Mirella took care of them quickly. Before Kyfuji could say anything big tenticals wrapped around the ship. He was ordered to cut them off so that's what he did. He pulled his sword out and hacked at the tenticals. He cut off 3 tenticals and looked to see if their were more.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Chronicles of Mentor & Pupil #1: Operation Ethereal Intersection (Open to Shikumaree and Myself only)   Serious; Chronicles of Mentor & Pupil #1: Operation Ethereal Intersection (Open to Shikumaree and Myself only) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 4:46 pm

As soon as Kyfuki started to cut the tentacles, a terrible screech was heart from below the water and the ship itself started to sink. Mirella had brough out her two daggers and was cross-slashing a couple of tentacles when this happened, she could see the tentacles tighten around the mast and the railing. As the ship started to sink, she screamed tremendously.

"OH FUCK, I CAN'T SWIM!!!"- She didn't know what to do. Apparently, most seakings had dispersed but the giant octopus-like creature was not keen on letting go. The creature suddenly stopped pulling down and the ship was pulled forwards. A piece of land could be seen far away from where they were in that moment.

"Kyfuji! Can you see the monster below the water?"- Mirella asked as she attempted to differentiate the shadows that swam below them at vertigo speeds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Chronicles of Mentor & Pupil #1: Operation Ethereal Intersection (Open to Shikumaree and Myself only)   Serious; Chronicles of Mentor & Pupil #1: Operation Ethereal Intersection (Open to Shikumaree and Myself only) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious; Chronicles of Mentor & Pupil #1: Operation Ethereal Intersection (Open to Shikumaree and Myself only)
Page 1 of 1