One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 8:13 am

"I guess that level four is either going to be checked by Zamato and Johnny or..." said Salty "Or there is a stronger force at the fourth level which we don't know anything about..." Salty finished his idea about the possible answer to Fino's question.

Then he turned his head towards Greg and Marko. He looked at them with curiosity. He asked "So can you lead us to the room of the Hako Hako no military user?". Apparently he wanted toiinspect the place and take some pictures to report to his superiors.

Meanwhile, Fino disappeared while Salty was taking and he was nowhere to be found...
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 6:15 am

"Right this way." The two petty officers nod, and politely lead the way towards the room. Apparently this man must have been quite the big shot, judging from the fact that not too many seperate cells seemed to exist in this prison, let alone a prison cell that was separated from the rest of the floor, closed away in a large door, leaving to a corridon, leading to his cell. The two marines open the door, and then they use some sort of key on a pad next to the entrance. "This is to de-activate the traps set ... it's weird that he escaped, considering these, guess your juice friend is right about his theory." They comment, oddly they were talking simultaneously. Another weirdo, or rather, a pair of them? As they all reached the place, the two marines gasp in shock.
"T-this is ..." There was someone in the cell, and it looked like he was a marine. He also seemed to be asleep on the marble bed that was installed in this small, tight place. What was going on with that now too?
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 6:25 am

"Who is that guy?" asked Salty with a surprised look on his face, as he noticed the marine who was sleeping on the marble bed. Then, he grabbed his camera, taking pictures of the man who was sleeping. Apparently, this looked quite important to report to the superiors and Salty had no other option but to take the necessary pictures. "Well... I need no answer. I have a feeling that he might be the man we are looking for. He must be the one who was opened this cell and helped Maractus Zack escape... But why would he do so? I mean... If he really was the one to open the cell, why was he abandoned over here and why did they make him sleep? Did they just betray him... or... Was he manipulated?" wondered Salty and scratched his head after taking the picture. "Yes. This must be. Somebody probably manipulated this guy into freeing Maractus and I have a feeling that that person is the same person that is using the Nemu Nemu no Mi." guessed Salty, who waited for the other three marines around to say anything. After all, he wanted to know whether they agree with his assumption or not.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 3:07 pm

"This guy is .. oi, Danny, what are you doing in there?!" The pair of the marines shout to the man lying on the cell, who, was apparently faking to be sleeping, as the way he turned to them and acted as if surprised and woken up abruptly was really badly played. He then gets up, looks around, and immediately jumps up, looking as if shocked to be inside this cell as well. "W-what am I doing here?! I remember nothing!!" What was going on in this place, everyone was too psychedelic!

Meanwhile, Zamato is suddenly called upon, and seems worried. "Everyone alright, man? Do you want some apple juice?" Johnny comments, as he watches the marine's face going pale and dumbfounded. He hangs up and looks at Johnny. "We have a serious problem .. the staff .. they are fighting each other..!"

What?!
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 4:33 am

"It seems that he doesn't know how he got here... Either they did something to him and send him here or he is lying... I don't know... Both scenarios seems okay, especially the second as everybody here looks twisted enough to be able to do such a thing and pull out such a lie... However, I can't say anything. I have to act as if I am not suspecting anything." thought Salty, while taking a picture of the man, after he woke up.

"I am afraid that the prisoners who are escaping have manipulated you into coming here and sleeping... Probably with their fruit powers. That Hako Hako no Mi and that Nemu Nemu no Mi user... They are making a great pair together." said Salty, acting as if he believed the man. "Anyway, Danny-san. I am Commodore Salty Peppery. Would you like to join our group of searching through the prison for the escaping prisoners?" asked Salty the marine, probably to force him to join him so that he could inspect him more carefully.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 1:26 pm

The marine, Danny, as Greg and Marko called him, looks around, still in confusion, but then checks Salty out. He hears him, but he seems quite dizzy, as if he doesn't really listen. However, he then extents his hand from the cell bars, and offers a handshake. "I'd love to help out; seems that somehow I screwed up, I wanna help guys! I am sorry!" He says, his last words finished with what seemed to be a slight sob. The others had already opened the door, so the man comes outside, and re-offers to handshake Salty, this time from close. "My name is Danny, Petty Officer Danny, at your services! What can I do to help?"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 2:55 pm

"Well, we will see what you can do... For the time being, you are going to stick with our team as apparently we are missing a member of our team... That guy, Fino... He is always disappearing when he has to be with us. Whatever." said Salty, as he raised his hand in order to perform a handshake with Danny. "It's nice meeting you, Petty Officer Danny. I hope you are going to assist us in some way." said Salty afterwards while smiling to the newest member of the small group. "Now, now... As we inspected this place, I guess we can keep searching through the cells to see the prisoners who escaped. We need to know who we are going to face, right?" Salty turned his head towards Greg and Marko and asked them... Apparently, he wanted to know who he had to face and he was right about that.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 4:29 pm

"Uh, guys .. was the door supposed to close with us inside?" Bobby suddenly asks, confused. It was true, the large and thick door that was connecting this trapped corridor with the rest of the third floor had closed, without anyone doing something to actually close it themselves.

"That is weird... but it's alright, we have the keys, all we have to do is-" Greg begins to say, but an arrow suddenly blasts from the wall, just a meter away from him, and shaves off his shoulder, as the young marine's reflexes were amazing, thus saving him from death. "W-what is happening?!"

Suddenly, from the corridor's other side, to the door they were to go to, and, to be precise, from the holes installed all over both sides of the wall, arrows begin to shout, the triggering reaction going towards the group. And to make matters worse, they were in the middle of the path, and arrows were firing from the other side too, thus they couldn't just go back into the cell and wait for this anomaly to finish. "... It's a trap!" Marko comments, sweating.
"What do we do now?!" Danny gasps, scared to death.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 4:30 am

"What are we doing, what are we doing?!" Salty was scared to death as he dodged the arrows one after another, every arrow at the last second before striking him. That idiot... He was in a trap and he did not know what to do. Apparently, he was not the physical beast that Johnny was to be able to simply stop the arrows with his bare hands and smash the wall to get outside. Salty did not have super human abilities. He was just a smart fighter who used dirty tricks to annoy and overpower stronger enemies. "HEEEEEEEEEELP!!! SOMEBODY!!!" he screamed while still dodging arrows, hoping that a miracle would happen and that he and the rest of his group would be saved. What was going on? Who could have led the group into a trap?
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 2:00 pm

Suddenly, running towards the advancing chain reaction, it's Bobby, with his arms raised, and somewhat spinning around, and white angry eyes. "Whoah, no one traps Hero Salty!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b13acsgfHf8

Suddenly, as his arms spin, they begin to extent, and turn silver, in fact, they turn into chains! All of his body turns to chains, outside of his torso and head. "Chain Block!!" The little creature yells, and begins to thrust around those chain limbs all over the walls, so rapidly it looks as if dozens of chains are being pulled around. The chains also get longer and longer and, the arrows begin to get stuck in their holes, as the chains are literally swarming the whole place. Then, holes begin to explode, and a cracking sound begins to be heard from various parts of the walls. The mechanism was actually broken down by the sheer amount of arrow blockage caused by Bobby! "WHOAH!"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 2:25 pm

"You did it, Bobby!" said Salty with a smile on his face. "Now, let's go after those bastards who trapped us here!" he continued speaking while taking a memorable picture of Bobby and the group to have to remember. Afterwards, he placed the camera back at his bag and he started running towards the new path that opened, thanks to Bobby' action. Bobby was the one to lead the way to everybody to chase after the escapees... It looked like Salty's choice to take Bobby in his team was the best a marine could make. "We will make a great team together, Bobby!" said Salty, as he run.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 8:29 am

Bobby, while Salty was talking, reverted back into a dwarf, and then, more bizarrely, into an actually chain attached to a large iron ball, before he just dropped down, fainted. Apparently this was quite a hard task for it's small body, and he reverted into it's actual weapon form. He still had a pair of, close at the time, eyes, and spikey teeth, so it wasn't like something horrible had happened to him.

The others open the door, but then, as they open it, they close it again, and look back at Salty. "... I don't know how to say this but ... we just saw a bunch of marines, and some prisoners, outside of their cells, aiming weapons and g-" multiple shots were fired, aiming at the other side of the door, which was thankfully thick and hardy enough to withstand the barrages without letting them penetrate in. "What is happening?!" Danny says, obviously scared to death.

From fire right into the frying pan!
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 3:50 pm

"I smell trouble" said Salty with a worried voice. "What shall we do?" he continued as he had no idea what he should do. "I guess it's time for me to use that old camera again." he finished as he grabbed his camera and placed it to be able to shoot more accurately. "Fire in the hole" he said as he finally started shooting with his old weapon against the enemies after one of the marines opened the door again.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 7:12 am

It was Danny that opened the door, while shaking and cursing, visibly too upset with all that was happening. However, the other two marines didn't liked this idea. "Commodore Salty wait, those are our subordinates!!" Greg and Marko jump towards Salty, making him lose balance, and making him miss. But then, it was even more bizarre. Because, while one would think that this would be bad, as the enemies would actually get a free chance to shot Salty's group to death, they are all left dumbfounded when they come across all those people being ... asleep, while standing!
"WHAT THE HELL?!!" Eyes pop out as everyone is just left speechless otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 4:40 am

"See? They were scared to death when they found out that Commodore Salty was about to shoot them to death!" said Salty with a wide smile on his face, trying to explain why those people were sleeping. "Isn't that obvious?" he asked, trying to make himself look like the hero, while in fact he knew nothing about the incident. "Anyway, now that I am done dealing with them, we can go and inspect the place furthermore, don't you agree?" he said while removing his stuff and placing his camera and his tripod back at his bag and he started walking out of the room, hoping to find more clues about what had just happened.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 4:04 pm

Meanwhile, things were apparently, and suspiciously suddenly, escalating all over the prison. For some unknown reason, about half of the marine staff were actually attacking their own comrades all of the sudden, chaos unleashing all over the place. Up to level 3 there seemed to be nothing more than chaos. Yet, what was happening on the floor above? No one seemed to be even bothering to check over there, why was that, however?
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 4:22 am

Meanwhile, on level 4... A weird person is walking across the floor of the fourth level of the prison. That person is a young man, who doesn't look like a marine at all. His clothes are very weird for a pirate, yet he has the word "MARINE" tattoo'd on his body. He wears a bandana on his forehead with a pirate jolly roger and a brown cap with black stripes. His tongue is outside his mouth, so that he can spit. Yes... That man is none other than Orior Mavult, the "Scumbag" marine that Salty, Johnny and the rest of the co. met at the entrance of Blue Stripe! What is that man doing there?

At the same time, at level 3...

"Everybody is attacking anybody they find... I wonder where Zamato and Johnny are... And Fino, as well. And Douche... That guy. I hope the Troll Pirates haven't escaped and did something bad to him." said Salty, expressing his thoughts to everybody around.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 11:58 am

Outside of the prison, the man seen from before is walking across the woods, stopping from time to time, and taking deep breaths, smiling widely. He then resumes walking, but keeps stopping not too far, again to just enjoy the outside world. He wears a hood, but from what is visible, he has blue eyes and a somewhat long and big, crooked nose, however, his facial features overall blend well together, making him look rather handsome. *I will get to see you again.* he thinks to himself, letting out a small, controlled smile, but then, something quickly catches his attentions, and he ducks at the nick of time, to avoid a small spear-like projectile.

"Good eyes...!" A woman's voice is heard, and a female appears from a small hillside along the woods. It's Zosha Brown, from before, and she slowly spins around another of those projectiles. "A fugitive, I presume." She adds, with serious tone and eyes checking out the male.
"... I won't be caught again!" The man yells, after some moments of silence, and charges forward, the woods shaking and the birds flying away from their nests.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 4:17 am

[OOC: If that guy is to be defeated, can you have Zosha lose so that I can make him go down the way I like?]

At level four, "Scumbag" is walking across the floor, looking at the place. Apparently, everything seems to be okay, as if nothing is happening in the prison. The place is too quiet and one would imagine that nobody is there... "Hm, it looks like this floor has the greatest protection in the prison..." he commented, this time serious as there was nobody around he could mess with.

Meanwhile, at level three, Salty and the group are still searching through the floor, usually coming upon sleeping marines and pirates. After a while, though, Salty seems to be taking a decision. He grabs his Den Den Mushi and he calls Johnny, hoping to find out what Johnny and Zamato did during their investigation. Pero pero... Pero pero... Pero pero... Johnny's Den Den Mushi is ringing!
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 12:11 pm

"Yes, what is the matter Salty-san? We are in a somewhat tight situation right now..." Johnny quickly responds, but at the same time also gives some bad news about them being in a tight situation. In fact, they were surrounded by prisoners. Prisoners that were outside from the Prison actually! "Something has gone horribly wrong here. Listen, I believe that we are looking for much more than just 2 here, this is too well played for just a group of two. Stay vigilant, I have a hunch that there may even be one of them on "our side."."

((Sure thing~))
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 4:54 am

"Huh? What do you mean? And where are you now? Do you need assistance?!" asked Salty his subordinate, obviously worried about his best friend. "We are currently on the 3rd floor but I am pretty sure that we can get out of the prison instantly! We are coming!" said Salty afterwards as he looked at a window and quickly run towards it, opening it and jumping from it so that he would get out of the prison immediately and reach Johnny and Zamato before it was too late. His willingness to go and protect his best friend was driving him so crazy that the once coward man would do the craziest thing: To jump at the empty void.

"Poor Commodore..." commented the marines of Salty's group.

"Salty-sama!" cried out Bobby, obviously worried about Salty.

Apparently, by the time he jumped, Salty would realize something bad. Even if he actually was on the 3rd floor, the 3rd floor was in fact too high. Apparently, the building of Blue Stripe was a tall building and so the third floor was in fact like the tenth floor of a high building! "KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" he screamed in fear, while jumping, obviously scared that he would die from the sudden fall as he had no techniques that allowed him to fly. Would Salty survive the fall or not?!

[OOC: treat Salty as dead from the fall for a few posts until he makes his awesome reappearance. I will RP with Orior and the rest of the group Salty was in]
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 4:29 pm

"What kind of an idiot jumps from up there?!!" Danny screams, his eyes popping out, as he watches from the window, and down below, and realizes that he cannot spot the Commodore at all.
"Mr. Salty Hero!!" Bobby whines, rubbing his eyes, and trying to then jump off too, but gets caught by the Chief Petty officers from the tail before he manages to.
"This is so tragic ... was he affected from this hypnotic power too?" Greg comments, and lets out a sigh, before he turns and rubs his chin. "What do we do now?-OH SHIT!" They immediately realize they are surrounded by hypnotized marines.

Meanwhile, Johnny is looking around, he is out and next to the woods, and some marines are down, and unconscious. He seems serious, like something is wrong. Suddenly, he dives downwards and dodges what seemed to be a knife, which goes on and gets lodged on a tree's trunk. "This is really bad ... seems that EVERYONE in this facility is per-hypnotized, and whoever did this is intentionally activating his effect on the slowly." His opponent is Zamato!
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 4:21 am

"LET ME GO!!!" complained Bobby as the guards would not let him fall of the cliff and follow Salty, who had probably ended up being smashed on the ground. After all, nobody without flying skills could survive a fall like that... It would be a miracle if Salty escaped from this undamaged and safe and sound. However, he would stop whining by the time a group of hypnotized marines appeared around them and pointed at them with their weapons, prepared to fire and attack them.

"What shall we do, now?! Why did you leave as Commodore Salty?!" screamed Danny in agony over the fate of the group. Would the group manage to survive or not?!
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 10:15 am

Meanwhile, Johnny was fighting with Zamato, and it was a rough fight. Mainly because Zamato had led Johnny to a location near the woods that was littered with unused walls and concrete floor, thus allowing him to effectively use the area to his advantage, being able to escape just about any attack, as well as appear from just about any direction. Such a thing, Johnny suspected that, whoever was causing all this, apparently made Zamato be affected just when they reached this spot, so he could have the upper hand ... that or, he did it earlier and expected that Zamato's high skills as a marine would actually work in his favor, making him actually plan out something to trap the only people not native to this place, thus not pre-set up from this hellish duo of memory swapping and sleep inducing fruit users.

"That or, you was an enemy from the start, but my hunch says that is not the case. Sit down Sir, we are not enemies!" Johnny speaks, while scanning around, and trying to figure out where the marine is at now. "Shut your trap, PIRATE!" Zamato responds.

Meanwhile, the capped man from before, he emerges from a thick layer of vegetation, and into the beach. His clothes are tattered and he seems really worked up and fatigued but .. he nonetheless seems alone. Did he defeated the overly confident -and busty- young marine?
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 11:40 am

As the capped man stayed alone at the beach, a mysterious figure was about to approach him from afar. The mysterious figure cannot be seen as it is shadowed by the sun, but it doesn't look human at all. In fact, it looks more like a demonic creature. On that figure, two giant wings can be seen on its back, two horns on the head and long claws on the hands. As the creature approaches, it becomes more and more visible. Green colored tattoos can be seen on its body and a weird white uniform.

"Well, well, well... What do we have here?" speaks the creature with a deep and bass voice, a voice that was definitely coming out of hell! And as the creature approaches, its face is finally seen. Yes! It indeed is a demon!!!!! A demon at Blue Stripe!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next