One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 7:10 pm

"Oh, shit! Who is that douchebag?" wondered Orior while looking at Douche, clearly trying to offend him. After all, that was what he used to do all the time whenever he met a person he had never seen before. However, Douche's reaction was something that surprised him. Instead of complaining about Orior's rude behavior, he just stared with a stupid look on his face at the man, still thinking that he was a good guy, after all.

"He's not an admiral but he is a good one. He is with me." said Fino with his pitched voice while smiling. He had a kind look on his face, matching his character. "And that douchebag is Douche. Yes, that's right. I am not joking. His name is Douche. It seems that the Douchebag meets the Scumbag." he comments and laughs, only to stop right after Orior spits at his face.

"Shut up! You are a pitched-voice bald with an idiotic mustache! What makes you think you are better than me?" asked Orior.

"You are still the same guy." commented Fino.

"Bastard." said Orior.

"Anyway, Douche is a good guy. Don't attack him... Though, I wonder... Where are the other Troll Pirates and why is Douche unaffected from the weird ability?" he thought, while scratching his bald head.

"Probably because that guy lacks a brain." said Orior while moving his tongue outside his mouth, showing it at Douche.

"..." Fino had no words to say and started walking away. "Let's go... We have to find the others. We have to regroup with everybody immediately. I'm pretty sure everybody has their information to share with each other." he said, while walking.

Meanwhile, at level 3...

A figure is walking at the place, as Bobby is approached by Danny. The figure slowly walks from Danny's back and as he can be completely seen, Bobby twitches his eyes, ultimately surprised. "YOU!!!" he says. Who is the person that just approached Danny?!
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 12:04 pm

"You see .. little one, everything happening today was being carefully planned over the past 5 years. I'm not who you guys think I am, anyway." Danny begins to explain, while extending his hands, chuckling a bit in the process, showing clear sighs that he is mocking the poor creature that was rendered nearly incapable of fighting back. "Everything, of course, happens for a reason... but for that, I think that he'd be more important to speak of ...!" He then finishes, as the man that suddenly emerged from the shadows makes his way to them. "He is the one you was looking for, after all, Maractus Zack.. hahaha!"

A wide, crooked but malicious smile is formed on the broad, long lips of the man that just appeared. He was wearing a prisoner's outfit, but with a large black coat draped around his shoulders. He is quite large and husky, and his hollow eyes and bald top make him look the more scary and creepy. "Indeed ... and he, "Danny", is none other than the user of the Sleep Sleep fruit ...!" "Years ago..-" Danny cuts in, much to Zack's dismay, -"I was able to use my powers and swap my positions with someone else ... now, this would of course not work, had it not have been of Zack's ability, which he hid through out his entire life, disguising himself as someone else, thanks to .. his powers! I could leave any time but .. I own this man big time, he has been there for my whole early life, and thus we made a plan to break down this whole prison and cause anarchy instead! Hahahaa!! As for the one swapped with me ... well, let's just say we left him free, for you few unaffected ones to chase after his clues...!" -the image of the man left burned down at the beach is shown, while he is panting, struggling for his life-"how bad of him, huh? Well, you got to be the sole one to know the truth .. so, feel glad while we-?!" Danny's eyes widen, while he coughs out blood, as a knife has just stabbed him from behind. "W-what?..."
"Thank you for your services all these years... is what I should have said, however, reality is that you own me nothing .. let's just say that I had to make you "remember" you do, so we could plan this out!" Danny's eyes widen more, as he slowly turns towards the man, shaking. "N-no, but .. my memories about you, they-!!!" The knife is pulled away and the man is headbutted away and onto the wall. "Sorry .. is what I should say, but you are not worth it, as you was just A TOY!!" Zack adds up, smiling devilishly. He was the mastermind and the real true criminal!!
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 6:08 pm

"There are definitely more than two people behind this incident..." commented Orior, his voice angry while speaking. "The bastard I was battling against wouldn't use a Devil Fruit... He definitely wasn't the person who put everybody to sleep... Maractus Zack out of all prisoners could be behind this, but still... That leaves at least two more men who are with him... OH SHIT, THIS IS ALL CONFUSING!!!!!" he said with an angry voice.

"Calm down, Scumbag." said Fino. "We are going to find out what is going on... Let's head to level 3 and search for Salty and Johnny. Their groups, as I said, might have some information about the incident." he explained and he unsheathed his sword. Then, with a swift and powerful swing of his sword, he let out a slash on the ground, opening a hole that allowed the three men to jump at level 3 which was right below them.

"Cool. I never expected that an idiot like you could do such a thing." were the words of Orior.

"Yeah, right." said Fino who jumped down. Afterwards, he was accompanied by Orior and Douche. The three men were getting back to level 3!
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 4:02 am

"So, as you see, 5 years ago, before you even attempted to escape with your plan, I implanted the roots of your faulty belief that we were old subordinates and that you owned me your life. It was really lucky for me that a person with your ability was here at the right time, so I could plan my revenge on this place." Zack casually explains, on what seems to be a near-death Danny, that apparently took a heavy beating in the meantime. Bobby is trying to get up, but it seems that it's impossible. His eyes are shadowed and filled with horror, as he is helpless there, unable to do a thing about the situation that was unfolding before his eyes. *Dammit, this is horrible, a human is being slaughtered here and I can't even move ... this thing he did to me, why are my limbs feeling as if asleep?!*
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 4:10 am

"Stop it you bastard!!!" a voice was heard as a man's figure swiftly run towards Maractus' direction and raised his leg, ultimately performing a kick at Maractus. However, the kick was not an ordinary kick... The kick was a very strange kick, the kind of kicking attack that only one man in the marines used to perform. The powerful kick hit Maractus at his dearest body parts and he started screaming in pain before the figure jumped back, making himself visible to everybody, including the defeated Bobby and the near dead Danny.

"You, bastard, stop it!!!" the man continued speaking as he was revealed to be none other than Salty. "I have come to defeat you, for good... To defeat you, for good, I have come. When people are in danger, no matter what their allegiance is, I will always come to save them... I will always come to save them when they are in danger, no matter what their allegiance is!" he explained while smiling and while moving his tongue outside his mouth, much like Orior used to do while speaking before. The user of the Troll Style was actually alive and he was ready to take on the enemy! Two questions had just been created... How did he survive and... Would he emerge victorious or not?!
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 11:41 am

"What in the world was ... it hurts!" Zack falls on the ground, letting out a loud scream of torturing pain. You could be the most powerful man in the world, trained to the max, and yet there would always be that one spot where you'd just fall down and weep in agony, assuming you'd get hit there. "You .. you really want to die, right? A marine... I see, a new one." he then says sharply, still taking some deep breaths, holding his delicate area with his right hand.

Getting up, he checks out the man, before he lets out a soft chuckle. "The hell is this? You look like a wimp!" He comments, obviously Salty's stature wasn't enough to worry the criminal. Raising his left arm, a foaming bubble, looking like these thinking bubbles in the magazines, appears there. "Well, let's play, I will make you go lunatic .. fool!"
Fruit User!
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 12:14 pm

"To make me crazier than I already am, I don't think you can! I don't think you can make me crazier than I already am! Heeeeehaw!!!" said Salty, behaving weirdly as he was using his troll style to annoy his enemy with his weird antics. Then, as Zack generated the weird foaming bubble, Salty rushed at him, running quickly and with his tongue outside his mouth, much like before when he made his dynamic comeback, he propelled himself at his enemy, his body spinning gracefully in the process. "Troll Lick!!!" said Salty when he reached his enemy and his tongue momentarily licked the enemy at the neck. Then, Salty, who would jump back a few meters, would wait to see the reaction of the pirate.

Salty was definitely using his battling style at its finest!!!
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 2:33 pm

"Tsk, what is this?" Zack monologues, as he was left still, observing, or rather, be dumbfounded as he was witnessing such erratic and bizarre behavior. Definitely different from what a marine would typically do to confront a criminal. Regardless how strong or weak said marine was. In his mind, one conclusion was already taken, as it was the only way he could rationally explain this.

"You must be a lunatic!" Zack remarks, in a somewhat high-pitched tone, evidence that he couldn't maintain his surprise and confusion any more. Then, grabbing that cloud-like entity with the other hand as well, which was quite ductility a material as it seemed as if it was pasta, he creates what looks like to be a rope. "Arid cloud whip!" He lashes out the seemingly innocent and actually cute-looking mass of cotton, which then suddenly expands, and takes a more sinister, blood red coloring. What was this attack?!
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 3:00 pm

"Too easy! Easy, too!" said Salty with a smile on his face as he carefully moved his body at the last second away from the rope's direction, ultimately avoiding the technique with a graceful and seemingly easy motion, surprising Bobby who was looking at him. "That was... A piece of cake... A piece of cake... That was..." he said and took a deep breath, still smiling widely. Then, he took off his hat and yawned before suddenly rushing at Zack in an attempt to perform his signature kicking attack at the man! Salty looked quite strong!
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 3:08 pm

"Dammit, he is so random I can't even realize where or what he's going to do or go next!" Zack remarks to himself, much to his displease, as he is left taking a kick, thankfully for him, he was able to at the very least realize that the marine was going for dirty spots again, and instead took it on his back, as he turned. *His kicks are pretty strong ... dammit, this is annoying, I was expecting to battle enemies outside, in here I can't use my ability freely..!*

However, just then, his eyes glared with evil, as apparently the enemy came up with something. Although, what he did was not clear, as all he did was to spell "Pistos", and then he continued being forced into taking kicks at various body parts to avoid getting kicked in the one spot where even the strongest of men would be unable to bear a soft slap on.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 4:04 pm

"It seems that it hurts... It hurts, it seems!!!" said Salty with a wide smile on his face, so wide that all his teeth were visible, making him look quite creepy, creepy enough to scare off Bobby who was looking at him from a short distance. "Troll Kick! Troll Kick! Troll Kick!" yelled Salty while firing off his kicks one after another, with great speed. "Your plan to escape will not work... To escape, your plan will not work! It definitely won't!" he continued speaking with a smile on his face before he tried off something new.

Apparently, his meeting with Orior had inspired him... He was inspired to the point that he thought a new technique. With the help of his powerful stomach and the food he ate before, he took a deep breath and gulped before vomiting at Zack's face. "Troll Acid!!!" said Salty, while showing a new technique, his very first long-ranged technique!!!
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 12:01 pm

"What on earth are you doing ... are you for real, are you mentally challenged?!" Zack yells, as he slowly looks above his soaked with Salty's vomit arms, and watches at the weirdo marine Commodore with utter frustration and horror. Horror that was leaning more towards humiliation for both him and the methods the foe was using to annoy him. But, it seemed that he was still far from giving up, as a faint smirk carves itself on his lips, as he watches something. Behind Salty.

"Sleeping Tact." A trembling voice is heard. And from behind, a shaky Danny, on his knees, has raised his right arm, and is targeting Salty with his index and middle finger pointed at him. "We shared eye contract before ... as long as I have had eye contact with someone b-before, and he is within 100 meters close to me, I can instantly induce severe sleepiness, even without looking in their eyes anymore .. hah .. serves you for messing with Zack-sama, my savior...!"

Danny was actually helping the man that betrayed him and nearly killed him just minutes ago! But why?!

((OOC: Oh God, what have I caused you to come up with? Vomit, really? Have you lost all sense of coolness about Salty?! xD))
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 12:16 pm

[OOC: lol, I won't use that technique again if it makes Salty look less cool Sad]

"Damn it... Damn it..." said Salty, while yawning. "He messed up with his memories again... In his eyes... I... I... I... I was the one to..." he kept yawning. "I was the one to attack him..." said Salty while pulling himself back, obviously dizzy and unable to fight. "I... I have to get away..." thought Salty, trying to run away from his enemies. However, he was so tired because of the sleeping ability that he could barely move a few meters. As he moved, he would walk slower and slower, but before he could even reach a distance of fifteen meters, he fell down on the floor, sleeping much like any other marine. Salty was down!!!
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 4:19 pm

"Excellent ..." Zack remarks, showing off his teeth, some missing and some replaced by golden replicas, while grinning to himself. He then walks towards Danny, who is barely able to stay in this position, on his knees, and touches his forehead, an action that causes Danny to look above at the man, with eyes filled with gratitude, obviously heavily affected by the fake memories. A puff of this smokey material is formed in the space between hand and forehead, and it seems that said material is then absorbed by the marine's head.

"You must commit suicide in 30 minutes. Before you do that, ensure that the people at this floor are all woken up. I am sorry, champ, it has to happen ... you REMEMBER, right?" Zack says, as the other man vacantly watches over him, but then slowly nods. "I understand .. it's the only way for you to survive. I will do anything for the one that has done so much for me and my family ..."

"Don't listen to him, Mister Danny!" Bobby yells, and Zack turns towards him, a bit surprised, but said surprise quickly fades. "You ... I forgot about you. What are you even supposed to be? I'm sorry but-" he picks up Bobby by the tail, poor Bobby attempting to flail but still incapacitated. -"you are interfering!" and, with that, he forcefully smacks Bobby's small frame onto the wall, with enough force to actually crack up the stone, leaving a large imprint of Bobby. *S-shit, he's kinda strong too ... and I can't move...* Bobby thinks, shaking a bit. Then, Zack reaches for a thick window with steel bars keeping it from opening it. Again, he slams Bobby onto the bars, but many times in a row, eventually forming room for the poor, battered dwarf to pass through.

"Bye now; I have to go, got only 26 minutes left before this place becomes a slaughter house~ maybe you will survive, who knows .. you are just a tool tho, so it doesn't matter!" An evil smirk is formed on the enemy's smug, all the while Danny finally having gotten up. The marine turns and stumbles towards the hall way. "Mister .. Mister, don't do it, he .. he is ..!" Bobby is then smacked against the window, breaking it, and getting himself tossed outside and ready to fall several dozens of meters down to the ground!

((OOC: Well .. it was VOMIT >_>"))
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 6:47 pm

From the turn out of the situation, it looked like the team was in very big trouble... Salty was down thanks to Danny's Sleep Sleep Fruit and Bobby was tossed outside Blue Stripe as he was significantly weak compared to Zack. The two marines, who were in front of the two main bad guys that caused all this trouble in the prison of Blue Stripe, were down for good and they could not do anything in order to protect the prison from the massacre that Zack himself had planned, thanks to his dangerous Devil Fruit abilities.

However, while things looked quite doomed, when Zack was about to leave, a man rushed towards him with Soru speed, standing in front of him seriously. That man was none other than Orior, who came at the nick of the time along with Fino and Douche who would follow him from behind. Orior looked at Danny and Bobby with a serious look on his face. His tongue was outside his mouth, much like always. "Danny... Ya bastard were the one behind this shit, weren't ya? Ya have been tricked like everybody else..." commented Orior.

"Oi! Scumbag. Wait!" yelled Fino as he approached. He looked at Salty who was down and he scratched his bald head. "He seems to be sleeping peacefully... Oh, thank god." he said, speaking with a pitched voice like always. "Now, now... Shall we begin?!" asked Fino, his eyes glowing as he spoke. What was Fino up to?!
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 1:20 pm

"This is annoying ... well, see ya!" Zack initially starts talking, in a somewhat nonchalant tone, while shrugging his shoulders, but when he finishes, he just turns and begins to run towards and then downstairs on what seemed to be a hidden staircase, which appeared when he flipped a wooden, apparently a lever after all, stick that resembled a medieval sword, presumably taken as nothing but decoration, but in reality a secret passageway to the flours below.

"I don't remember you .. but, you guys are going down .. Sleeping Tack." Danny pants out, with hollowed, obviously in pain, eyes, while he repeats the same pointing action.

((OOC: Bobby was tossed down, don't worry thought, I have planned about him beforehand.))
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 1:41 pm

"That is the real... *yawns* Sleep Sleep Fruit user!" commented Orior by the time he noticed that he was being put into a sleeping state by Danny. "I don't... have... *keeps yawning* much time left." he continued speaking and with the last remnants of his strength, as the rest was drawn away because of his drowsy state, he raised his leg, launching a powerful Rankyaku attack against Danny. "Ran...kya... ku..." he sent a Rankyaku at Danny's direction before falling on his knees. By the time he fell on his knees, his eyes were about to close completely. He could barely see around him. He raised his left hand, pointing at the Rankyaku and then the Rankyaku started swirling around itself, drawing people inside it. Orior's plan was simple: He sent a Rankyaku attack near Danny and with his Devil Fruit ability he made it capable of attracting people inside it, hoping that his attack before falling asleep would drag Danny in the middle of it and ultimately slash him down and defeat him so that everybody would wake up and escape from their sleeping state. Would he succeed?
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 1:51 pm

"... I can't dodge it..!" Danny gasps to himself, being in that condition was obviously more than enough to render him incapable of moving away in time, thus, he gets hit and slashed badly, the swirling motion picking him up, and the whole force crushing onto the wall, leaving it in broken, falling pieces. And in the rumble, Danny was stuck in. But, while bloodied up and looking like he died, one thing was apparent; he hadn't lost consciousness!

".... I will ... not .... faint ... must ... go on with what he told me ... you ... you monsters trying to kill him ..." He barely manages to talk, but he miraculously manages to force himself into being conscious! Meanwhile, the criminal was already on second floor, apparently he was well aware of all the secret breakthroughs and passages in this place. He seems quite satisfied and his awkward, sinister smile suggests that things go the way he wanted them to. *Hehehe .. even if he faints, the powers will stay on lift for about 5 more minutes .. so I am getting what I want anyway!* he thinks to himself, as he runs across the secret roads. 5 minutes?!
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 2:32 pm

Neither Orior nor Douche and not even Fino were capable of resisting the powers of Danny. In the end all of them fell on the ground, completely sleepy as they could not avoid the Sleeping Tact technique which Danny used to make them fall. That Devil Fruit... It was a real mess. And with Salty asleep, Bobby thrown out of the prison and Orior, Douche and Fino having fallen by the power, there was only one man standing in Blue Stripe. And that man was none other than Johnny! Would Johnny stop the pirate?
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 10:24 am

"So, you are saying that the one with the sleep-inducing powers is a criminal that had been disguised as a marine for a whole five years, because a pirate messed up with his memories? What a turbulent place this facility is." Johnny voices to himself, while running towards the door of Blue Stripe. Being clenched onto his arm, Bobby is shaking his head. "That's right, and from what I figured, as long as that person is alive or awake, his effects will not be lifted .. I HOPE SALTY-HERO IS FINE!" the little, battered, dwarf shrieks out, worried about the safety of his new-found hero and role model. "This is ... bad. We need to ensure that the sleep user will not faint or die, then." Johnny comments, and Bobby lets out a squeal of surprise, before he, shakily, grabs onto Johnny's neck and shakes around, "choking" him, an action that had left the marine completely unfazed from. "Whatever the enemy is planning, involves the user's abilities to diminish .. it has to mean that he has messed up with everyone's memories in such a way that it becomes an advantage or a goal of his .. we cannot let him stop having these powers active, or things could go really bad, we have no idea what he has done with their minds..!" Johnny explains, the dwarf calming down and settling onto just being carried around by him. "That's so smart .. Mr. Johnny ... YOU ARE MY HERO!!"

Last edited by Shad0w on Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 10:39 am

Salty was put in deep sleep, much like everybody else. Actually, everybody else was put into deep sleep, much like Salty but that didn't matter as it was almost the same. While sleeping, though, they would all dream about different things... Much like in Whiskey Peak, Salty had another dream, another dream with himself and his best friend, Johnny, and his idiotic friend, Douche.. This time, though, the dream was expanded, including Bobby and Fino. While Bobby was not a part of the Photography Department yet, Salty treated him as a subordinate already. Bobby would view him as a hero, a powerful marine, even if he wasn't as big as Bobby would say. The ironball-dwarf creature was something like a little brother for Salty and that was why Salty could not accept his defeat.

At first, his dream was simple. Salty visioned himself as the Fleet Admiral, with Johnny and Fino being two Admirals, Douche being a Vice Admiral with high-ranking power and Bobby being also a Vice Admiral at the headquarters, serving as one of the few right hand men of the "Fleet Admiral". But, this would not last for long... Eventually in his dream, Salty saw himself chained on a chair, while the rest of his subordinates were going down one after another. Salty attempted to break the chains but he was too weak to do so. All of them had fallen down, except from Johnny... And that was when Salty thought "Damn it, Johnny... You are the only one who can make it!". Even in Salty's dreams, the only hope was Johnny!
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 2:45 pm

"There's the door, let's get them!" Bobby squeals, and raises his tiny arm forward, as if atop a horse, charging into battle. "Alright, it's closed so, will have to break it down .. hold on!" Johnny responds to the dwarf's hyper statement, and leaps forward, his foot about to smash onto the hard wooden surface of the large dark door.

"There's my getaway! I will just have to kick it open!" Zack remarks, and jumps ahead like a straight arrow, delivering a powerful, sharp kick. It seemed that nothing could stop him now, as he was about to exit, his plan, whatever kind of a plan it was, seemingly was going to unfold flawlessly, his freedom steps ahead buuuut ...

Nothing happened, outside of a really, really loud bang on the door. Both sides remained silent, awkwardly silent, trying to understand what was wrong here. Both seemed confident that their respective assaults would be enough to open the door. "WHAT THE HELL?!" Both yell, albeit, in Johnny's side, it was Bobby that yelled. And then, both sides were left in silence again, as, both could swear they heard someone else's voice speak at the same time. Intercepted!
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 6:11 pm

"Johnny... Johnny... " whispered the sleeping Commodore, who opened his eyes. His nightmares stopped by the time he opened his eyes and woke up. The others were all sleeping around, surprising the head of the photography department. "They fell as well, including the troll... How did he end up with them? Whatever..." he commented while looking. However he wouldn't waste his time in trying to wake them up. Instead, he just started running around, hoping to either find Zack or Danny before it was too late!
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 1:51 pm

"Johnny-san, there he is, he's the bad guy, let's get him!!" Bobby yells, after a while of confusion and silence, which was followed by a scene where each side tried to actually pull the door open, thus miserably failing, Bobby opened up a small door at the bottom of the actual door, thus seeing Zack scratching his head, as he was perplexed about the unreasonable amount of difficulty he had to open the door.

Hearing the squeaky voice, Zack turns down and spots the dwarf. "Oh, it's you! Why are you here?!" he yells, his eyes mildly popping out, before a very powerful blast of sheer force detaches the door, sending it crashing onto the unsuspecting foe, who was successively sent flying alongside the door, and straight onto the wall, all the way to the other side. Johnny had effortlessly blown away the very same door that he commented was super strong and heavy, when the group first set foot on this prison.

"Really, where is he?" Johnny questions himself and Bobby as well, as he walks in, in his hand a bottle of orange juice, and, while looking around, it was obvious that he didn't even realized what had just happened. Oh, he was quite dull at times, too!
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 7:43 am

Meanwhile, Salty was running across the passages of the third floor of Blue Stripe, hoping to find any enemy and stop them, including Zack. After all, that was his duty. As a Marine Commodore, he had to chase down the enemies who caused the mess in the prison, confusing everybody into attacking their comrades and screwing the facility completely. As a Marine, he had to fight for justice, he had to fight for the name of the force which was humiliated by just one single man. "MARACTUS ZACK!!! WHERE ARE YOU??!!!" he yelled, obviously angry at the man for what he did. His main target was Zack!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)   Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious; Salty and Johnny's travels; Chapter 4: Blue Stripe (Open to Max and myself.)
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next