One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Anubis and Kiya clash again , the land that isnt there, the Isle of Tyria ((Closed to only cryptic and nikz))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Serious: Anubis and Kiya clash again , the land that isnt there, the Isle of Tyria ((Closed to only cryptic and nikz)) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Anubis and Kiya clash again , the land that isnt there, the Isle of Tyria ((Closed to only cryptic and nikz))   Serious: Anubis and Kiya clash again , the land that isnt there, the Isle of Tyria ((Closed to only cryptic and nikz)) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 2:39 am

[[The isle of Tyria]]

The island was large, but you wouldnt find it on a map. An island that isnt really there was not uncommon in the New World, but it was certainly a sight to behold once they reached it. The man standing watch had katanas buckled at his hip and wearing a large hat as he looked around. There was work being done here as well, his master was a man that was willing to go the distance to find things like this. It seems his curiousity knew no bounds, the man laughed to himself, his master had always been like that, curious, persistent, unwavering, sometimes greedy even. He sighed to himself as he pulled on his yukata at the collar, it was so hot today and he could feel the sweat trickling along his forehead as he took off his hat to ruffle his white hair. He then looked across to see a man wearing a turban and a regal vest along with a flowing cape and pants walk towards him, he stood up straight " Is something the matter Anubis sama, you dont look pleased......"

The man had regal features, the mere way he carried himself was one of borderline arrogance and self entitlement, he looked to his surbordinate and scoffed, walking towards the table where there was a half made map stretched out "I am indeed not pleased at all Satoshi kun, it seems this expidition meant nothing, the expert i brought along says there is no such mineral on this island...... perhaps it is indeed time to move on, this map is not useful either after all...."

[[Anubis Nefertiti "The Desert Prince"]]
[[Bounty unknown]]

The swordsman didnt chuckle, although he was tempted to. He had to show respect to his master after all. He had been with Anubis for so many years now it wasnt unusual for Anubis to want to head to the next island. " All that is good Anubis sama, but i must inform you we should be careful when we leave.... if you remember , Wings of Glory are still pursuing us..... it would be wise to avoid confrontation if possible, we dont need to draw attention to ourselves "

[[Satoshi Miroku "The Lightning Beast"]]
[[300,000,000 beli]]
[[Anubis pirates first mate]]

Anubis sat on his chair and looked to Satoshi "Meddlesome little insects, we should have exterminated them then and there...... how dare they presume to have the right to hunt me!!!!" Satoshi softly whispered " Well you are a pirate and they are bounty hunters so...." Anubis snapped his head at Satoshi "Did you say something Satoshi kun?!! HMMMMM?????" Satoshi looked away the sweat trickling down him as he felt a menacing killing stare from Anubis "Nothing Anubis sama, i was just saying that those low life scoundrels have no right attacking such royalty as you, hehehe" Anubis sighed "Yes that is correct, who do they think i am ,Kiya?"
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

Serious: Anubis and Kiya clash again , the land that isnt there, the Isle of Tyria ((Closed to only cryptic and nikz)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and Kiya clash again , the land that isnt there, the Isle of Tyria ((Closed to only cryptic and nikz))   Serious: Anubis and Kiya clash again , the land that isnt there, the Isle of Tyria ((Closed to only cryptic and nikz)) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 3:40 am

You rang, my lord? A soft voice purred form the shadows as she emerged, the incinerating flare slowly dying to a soft glow as she meandered into his tent, as though she were invited, pushing her hood from her head. Her lips trailed faintly against his ear for a moment
"You mean to insult me when I am not around, lofty prince?"
She smirks while moving closer.
"Remind me not to bother to save your skin again ..." She moves still closer to Anubis, reptilian eyes flickering, as she pulls her robes away, content that no one else but the swordsman was around. Something about him put her at ease - an unmistakable honor - she didn't get the same impression from Anubis - but he already knew her secret. Blood still seeped gently from the top of her chest, flowing down her top, beyond sight... "Never forget than this scar was meant for you - you ... why? I believe that you may be the light or the curse of the next generation - that choice is yours - -" She runs a finger under his chin... slowly and intently ... " I only hope that my scar its worth the trouble, my sweet prince.... " she leans closer "I know you believe you are... but can you prove it - Lore Nefer... Oh... dear, who are you now?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and Kiya clash again , the land that isnt there, the Isle of Tyria ((Closed to only cryptic and nikz))   Serious: Anubis and Kiya clash again , the land that isnt there, the Isle of Tyria ((Closed to only cryptic and nikz)) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 4:11 am

Anubis groaned slightly as he held his hand to his head "Oh good lords, how did you find this island ?" Anubis was simply watching her movements rather than say anything, he wasnt going to simply fight her here, there was no point to mindless battle at the moment.

Satoshi cleared his throat "My Lady Kiya, if you remember correctly, it was a collective effort that lead to our escape, i would respectfully ask you to remember my lords role in our fortunate escape, forgive me if i have speaken out of turn"

Anubis then grunted "where is your bodyguard? did she follow you as well? and do not fear Satoshi kun, you have uttered the mere truth, im sure Kiya took no offence to your words"

Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and Kiya clash again , the land that isnt there, the Isle of Tyria ((Closed to only cryptic and nikz))   Serious: Anubis and Kiya clash again , the land that isnt there, the Isle of Tyria ((Closed to only cryptic and nikz)) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 4:51 am

Slight amusement floated over her lips as she put a hand over Satoshi's cheek. "Your efforts will never be overlooked. "
A faint blue glow flickered from the shadow before Kiana emerged, vivid azure oculars ablaze.
"Touch him again and you die."
Kiya turned to Kiana with an unamused smirk.
"Ah. The geologist. Don't you have some worthless rocks to puzzle over?"
Kiana's eyes glow still brighter.
"Though, you're head does qualify as worthless, 'puzzling' assumes too much, blacksmith."
Kiana tempers her fury because of Satoshi's bizarre polite behavior toward the stranger, despite wanting to insert her scythe and twist.
"Now" ... Kiya slithers back to Anubis, pulling her hair away from her neck, to reveal another bleading wound. - "This one also had your name on it... who have you make so angry, sand prince?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and Kiya clash again , the land that isnt there, the Isle of Tyria ((Closed to only cryptic and nikz))   Serious: Anubis and Kiya clash again , the land that isnt there, the Isle of Tyria ((Closed to only cryptic and nikz)) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 12:43 pm

Satoshi tensed up a bit,nearly turning red when Kiya touched him. But then he heard kianas voice and shivered a bit in fear. The last time Kiana got jealous, well.. it didnt end well for anyone.

Anubis sat down laughing as Kiana and Kiya were arguing. He then lifted his chalice and drank wine from it as Kiya slithered to him "The Wings of Glory were chasing us, they want both of us, in chains.... and heading to the tower of fallen angels, this is all rudimentary, i just discovered i might have wasted my time on this island, the minerals i thought were here seems to not be here at all...."

[[The coast of the island]]
Ariel stood on the beach, she hadnt headed back to the main camp yet. She was still doing recon on the area. She was after all still in charge of Ms Kiyas safety. She read her comic at the same time, and looked up , she could see the outline of something being pulled into the island.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and Kiya clash again , the land that isnt there, the Isle of Tyria ((Closed to only cryptic and nikz))   Serious: Anubis and Kiya clash again , the land that isnt there, the Isle of Tyria ((Closed to only cryptic and nikz)) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 2:06 am

Kiya felt bizarre without her cloak it had been delivered to one of her agents to wear while departing the raging battle as a decoy. Unable to get Anubis to play along with sending his own decoy before he got himself killed, she took one of his robes herself - receiving the allowed injuries to her neck and chest she that still bled readily. When her pursuers were well off his trail she discarded the robe. Not recognizing her, they severely underestimated her and were promptly slaughtered.
The harsh and ominous demeanor she had as the Flame Cloak was now her first instinct. She suppressed it with every movement and word. She had spent years convincing the world she was a man and now, to protect her identity, she had to become the other gender in a day. She felt awkward in her own skin - this was no longer her body and she didn't quite know what to do with it.
Her strange and coy interactions with Anubis and Satoshi were forced and uncomfortable. Being the obnoxious opposite of who she was was the only way to protect her identity. She had taken the post of the division commander. The crew was perplexed but always unfailingly followed the wishes of their commander.
Kiya frowned at Anubis.
"You never really had ample opportunity to explore - the fleet did manage to procure a large cache of sandstone off the coast. I've been informed the Lord flame Cloak did promise to have a portion delivered to you after things calmed down. We'll work out the details of the arrangement at a subsequent time."
She realized her interaction becoming tom mechanical and not obnoxious enough. She shifter her focus.
Kiya then regarded Kiana, almost confused.
"Do you just pick a fight with EVERYONE? I know this is hard for you to believe, crazy woman, but ... not everyone wants that silly swordsman that you seem to think you own. Truthfully, he seems a bit creeped out and frightened of you. He would be better off rid of you but I certainly have no use for him. Look how he trembles - do you tie up your worth in frightening small boys with swords, Blacksmith? Mark my words - he will never put you before his captain, girl."
Kiana circles Kiya with malice. She could indeed see that she had no real interest in Satoshi or ... anyone. She was hiding something and it wasn't affection.
"I have learned better than to presume I own anything, much less any one. The swordsman does as he pleases and I would be disappointed if he put anything before his loyalty to his captain and prince. I do not interfere in anyone's lives or relationships - you should learn the same." She raises an eyebrow at Anubis. "Who is this creature? - and why do you seem to attract the creepiest creatures the sea has to offer. This one isn't as bad as that stalker you had but something isn't right and that lass is hiding something."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and Kiya clash again , the land that isnt there, the Isle of Tyria ((Closed to only cryptic and nikz))   Serious: Anubis and Kiya clash again , the land that isnt there, the Isle of Tyria ((Closed to only cryptic and nikz)) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 1:15 am

Satoshi for a moment sighed and realised he was at a loss as to how to stop female battles. Talking wasnt his favourite past time after all, and it only made him get into more trouble when it came to women. Anubis laughing was also not helpful to the situation though he seemed to be in relatively relaxed spirits "That could prove a useful shipment... you will need to get your lord flamecloak up to speed with this island as well..."

[[at the coast]]

A ship crashed literally into the beachside, the hull severely shattered and pieces flying all over the place. It had the insignia of the group known as Flying Glory. A man walked out of the wreckage, he had long white hair, smooth and shiny, and was wearing all black. He dusted off the wreckage from his cloths and look across "A flame cloak.... i see, most wonderful,we made it to the island they ran too......."

[[Haldir Chambers "Black Nightingale"]]
[[Wings of Glory]]
[[Commander]]

Ariel was grateful she had planned ahead, she wore the mask and the cloak and positioned herself as a male type of person, or how she thought a male like. She assesed the situation, and began to dash while dialling her employer, the den den mushi began to ring "Hello... we might have a problem boss... the bounty hunters followed us here."
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and Kiya clash again , the land that isnt there, the Isle of Tyria ((Closed to only cryptic and nikz))   Serious: Anubis and Kiya clash again , the land that isnt there, the Isle of Tyria ((Closed to only cryptic and nikz)) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 4:00 am

Kiana eyed Satoshi, somewhat annoyed. Her intentions always had the opposite effect on him. She was never jealous - he could do as he bloody-well pleased and she would be content to know he was happy. She was protective of him because she could see the bizarrely detrimental effect females had upon him. She'd open someone's throat before she'd tolerate them taking advantage of him. They had been through so much and she was entirely too fond of him ... deep inside she knew she'd kill or die for him without hesitation. She never intended to get so close but it was too late to be helped now. Odd how the quiet and shy one was the only creature to ever get under her skin.

Kiya eyed Kiana, brooding in her little corner. Odd. What the hell was a blacksmith doing with a Yonkou crew that she clearly did not belong to. It couldn't be because of the swordsman ... the Yonkou must be holding something over her ... meh - she had more important things to work about. Her attention snapped to Satoshi as her eyes narrowed, forgetting her new identity for the moment.
"I don't NEED to do anything at your bidding. The shipment was diverted and protected due to the recent battle. It will come when time and expediency permit its arrival and not a moment sooner. This is neither your business, nor am I yours to command. Mind your tongue, swordsman - you are as insolent and insufferable as that sand-prince master of yours."
The sudden clatter of her den den mushi abruptly prompted her feet to propel her away from the group before she answered the call.
"Can you get out of there? Do NOT engage - if you have to fight ... get out of sight to remove and hide the cloak first. I will send one of the scouting waver patrols to send a vessel out to intercept your location. In the mean time, do whatever necessary to avoid contact."

A slender figure emerges from the treeline near the wreckage, covered in blood. The Onxy Ibis wipes a few blood spatters from his face with his arm as he kicks a few turns of dirt over the fresh mounds covering the bodies. A battle - the perfect excuse to rid himself of melding crew members who made of habit of getting in the way ... Now to find than damn Nightingale.
[Dominic "Onxy Ibis" Valora]

Lexana remained motionless in the tree. She had been scouting the position of the Flame Cloak on the move when a slight scuffle below caught her attention - She had almost jumped down when the horror of what she was witnessing made her freeze in place. She watch the Ibis artfully slaughter several member of their crew without mercy or warning. Her eyes now settled on the approaching Nightingale. Her attention bounced from the Ibis to the Nightingale, to the Flamecloak - unsure of what to do ...
[Lexana "Ivory Falcon" Astrelle]

Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and Kiya clash again , the land that isnt there, the Isle of Tyria ((Closed to only cryptic and nikz))   Serious: Anubis and Kiya clash again , the land that isnt there, the Isle of Tyria ((Closed to only cryptic and nikz)) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 12:34 am

[[On the coast]]

Ariel then spoke back into the den den mushi "I will try to distract them by running off first, there are 3 major commanders here from what i can see... i will handle the situation, but i will need back up....."

Nightingale walked foward as he saw the flame cloak muttering something into the den den mushi but couldnt make out what he was saying, he drew his black blade, it was long and shiny, glistening like a dark and mysterious diamond. He then flickered his sword sending a wave of air cutting through the beach heading for Ariel who immediately began to run.

[[Camp site]]

Anubis sat up as he saw Kiya walk away, that didnt look good. Satoshi on the other hand sighed, he wasnt particularly angry at Kiya, he just wanted everyone to get along for the duration that they were still on this island. Satoshi looked across as an Anubis pirate member walked up to him "Commander, we have some reports of activity in the coastal area, our scouts detected arrival , however, we were unable to act upon it as it was too far from our area...." Satoshi thought for a moment , but Anubis instantly stood up "Its the Wings of Glory, to think those insects followed us here.... and with a flame cloak commander with us it will attract more undesirable attention....." Anubis knew she was kiya but he had to keep up appearances since she wanted her secret kept
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and Kiya clash again , the land that isnt there, the Isle of Tyria ((Closed to only cryptic and nikz))   Serious: Anubis and Kiya clash again , the land that isnt there, the Isle of Tyria ((Closed to only cryptic and nikz)) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 1:20 am

Kiya whips around and stalks toward Anubis in a fury. The ill-fitting captains cloak slips slightly off of her shoulder, ruining any hope of intimidation. "Do you think there is a blazing tracking device on my ass that broadcasts my affiliation, Yonkou? It's not like I also have a bloody burning cloak. By the way - thank you for the compliment - apparently a lowly commander of the Sand Stone empire is of greater interest than the mighty Yonkou, Nefertari Anubis?! My how I have climbed in the world"
She was grateful for his silence - even among his own crew members. She wasn't sure why he chose to protect her identity but she was pretty sure he wanted her to leave. Perhaps that was his price. There was a cold beauty in his arrogance that was all too familiar and she could not hate him for it.
"If it will make you feel safer to to get my high profile, extremely valuable ass out of your company so you can escape with you skin intact, I'll go."
A hard nudge hits her in the back of the leg ... and is bizarrely ... wet. She turns suddenly to be greeted with a rumble of purring from an oversize panther, hell bent on betraying her identity. Everyone knew that cat tried to eat ... everyone its master was around.
"Oh ... I see he left you behind. How odd."
Much to her relief, the large cat remembered its uncharacteristic fondness for Anubis and stalked over to nuzzle his hand.

Kiana stepped into the center of the group. "Quiet. All of you. We are being hunted ... " Her Scandian upbringing was useful now and again - she could always depend on the wind and the trees to show here where to find both predators and prey. She turns her face toward the breeze carrying scent of leather and cannon powers than clung to the WoG crew. They were still a ways away and loud - clearly unaccustomed to stalking anything on land. "Satoshi ... we could hunt them down if you can be quiet enough ... or should we stay here with Anubis San? Shall I go after them myself?

Falcon carefully slithered to the branch of the adjacent tree while keeping her eyes on Ibis. Confident with her headstart, she left from the tree and took off, sprinting, after Nightengale. She didn't look back. She couldn't look back - she knew she would be no match for that bizarre new power he possessed. Where did he get it .. why? What would killing everyone accomplish? Her feet seemed to glide across the sand and time stood still until she finally began to catch up with Nightengale - pale and winded.

Startled, Ibis turns around. That bitch had been in the trees and must have see everything ... everyone he slaughtered from his own crew. He started to chase her -- but who was she going to tell? Nightengale? He didn't plan for either of them to survive. He leaned against a nearby tree, watching as them wore themselves out chasing after the incandescent sandstone merchant. This would be easier than he had planned.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and Kiya clash again , the land that isnt there, the Isle of Tyria ((Closed to only cryptic and nikz))   Serious: Anubis and Kiya clash again , the land that isnt there, the Isle of Tyria ((Closed to only cryptic and nikz)) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 2:23 pm

Satoshi thought the situation through before drawing his sword "No, we will face them, Anubis sama, you should leave this place to me and Kiana , we will cover your tracks, please be safe, ill come see you once ive handled the situation...."

Anubis massaged his hands against each other before pacing away from Satoshi "Very well, handle this situation swiftly Satoshi, now, dear commander of the sand stone empire, if you would rather stay here i leave it to you, but it seems we have been asked to leave by my capable commander and his friend so they can handle this.... shall we adjourn?" In truth Anubis was planning to seperate the bulk of forces, for he could somewhat foresee that more would join this lot of people here. If Satoshi can deal with the advance party, it would make it easier for Anubis to set markers around the area so he could wipe out all their remaining forces. Anubis then began walking away as his men packed their equipment to begin moving.

Satoshi mean while clicked his swords together and began to move "Lets go Kiana san, we have to find them before they reach Anubis sama....."

[[Near the coast in the woods]]
Ariel had been running for some time now, but she could hear the trees falling one by one. She dashed across panting heavily but not yet losing her pace. Ariel then turned around and saw the group of trees instantly cut down and tumbling as the black cladded swordsman approached her steadily. His demeanor was utterly formless, as if he had no life in him, Ariel knew this man was ready to kill, how much further could she run? She then dashed forth and saw a waterfall in the clearing , she jumped straight into the water and swimmed past the waterfall, taking off the cloak and extendables and changing back into her suit.

Nightingale was getting annoyed, this person had been running alot, he chuckled to himself thinking that this Sandstone Emperor must have been a typical business man, used to having things done for him, and running his entire company behind closed doors, never to have faced the fears of the world himself. Nightingales sword gleamed with light as it shined against the sun despite of its black color. But suddenly, there was a movement, and cut across the ground from him. Nightingale immediately caught a glimpse as he pushed back, nearly getting cut. It was a woman wearing gloves and wearing glasses, she looked at Nightingale from the top of the waterfall "Sorry, my master has left... ill deal with you....." Nightingale grinned "Finally, i was quite tired of playing cat and mouse....."
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and Kiya clash again , the land that isnt there, the Isle of Tyria ((Closed to only cryptic and nikz))   Serious: Anubis and Kiya clash again , the land that isnt there, the Isle of Tyria ((Closed to only cryptic and nikz)) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 5:59 pm

Kiana pulled a small vile from her pouch and pressed it into Anubis' hand. "Anti-venom ... you never know what's out there." She casts a wandering gaze toward Kiya. "I still don't trust that lass - keep your eyes open. ...but neither of you need to be out there alone - we'll try to neutralize the threat quickly." She flicks a stray leaf from his shoulder and straightens his cloak. "You may move quicker, and certainly quieter without this. Take care of yourself, old friend. Remind me when this is over - I have a gift for you. Maybe for you too, Bushido-san." She offers a sly smirk before wandering toward Satoshi, her black blade gleaming in contrast to his pure white one - a physical representation of their complimentary fighting styles. The nice balanced weight of the blade felt good in her hand, as it stretched out her tensed muscles. "Let's end this."

Kiya had previously decided to ignore the snarky, insane blacksmith. Nearly anything said to that creature would end up starting a needless fight. Her attention snaps to Anubis who is being uncharacteristically ... polite? Dear?! This is very confusing to her and she is not quite sure if she is being mocked. She decides to engage in counter-mockery by playing along with his bizarre behavior. "Indeed, milord, the situation does mandate that we take our leave." Heeding Kiana's suggestion, she also removes her own commander's cloak and drapes it over an arm. Her clothing is minimal - she never wore much of anything under that dreadfully hot flame cloak- something she was regretting right now but she would not let it show. For an extra dose of obnoxiousness she links her arm into Anubis' and begins walking beside him. "Which way shall we go, my good prince?" She narrows her eyes, suspicious of his curious change in demeanor. After a few cordial steps, she unlinks her arm from his before it falls off or suffers so other tragic fate/disease. "We should probably go single file when we're out of range of this place so they won't think we are together and won't suspect an ambush. We should also find a stream to navigate the area so we won't leave behind any excess tracks."

Falcon still scrambled after Nightingale until a sudden flicker of movement stopped her in her tracks. What. In hell. Is that? She watches a woman appear from the waterfall, ready to attack. Where in hell did the flamecloak go?!The woman must have been waiting in ambush for the flamecloak to come, so her attack could cause a distraction that would allow him to escape. She rand forward to the unfolding conflict, skin rippling and she eyes faded to a milky-white luminescence.
A soft red glow punctuates the nearby shadows of the canopy - brooding eyes watching and waiting. Here sits the Ibis, draped over a branch like a lazy, cat - watching the events with practiced apathy. The flamecloak had apparently escaped and he had to be the first to find him. In any case, he watched the current battle, just to see who else would be around after the same target, only to become another target of his own.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and Kiya clash again , the land that isnt there, the Isle of Tyria ((Closed to only cryptic and nikz))   Serious: Anubis and Kiya clash again , the land that isnt there, the Isle of Tyria ((Closed to only cryptic and nikz)) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 10:05 am

[[The camp]]

Satoshi nodded as Anubis smiled and turned around to face kiya as she was talking to him, he had pocketed the anti venom and nodded in agreement to Kiya "Yes we should move in that manner..... we shall head south, further down, i have a ship stationed there just in case of any problem, but there is forest seperating us from here to there.... i could make it easier, but only half way i dont want to destroy something that could be used to our advantage..... lets find the stream first....."

[[Waterfall, 2km from where the camp site is]]

Ariel was panting heavily, she adjusted her wire. The black clad man known as Nightingale seemed completely unharmed by Ariels abilities, how could this be? She continued with the sparring , sending cutting wires at Nightingale, but each time it was cut down, with a swish flick of his blade, his blade also seemed to be moving longer and longer while he stayed perfectly still. "Your weird... your whole style is weird... huff huff......" Nightingale grinned before returning to his cold demeanor "I do not have to explain the delicate intricacies
of my style to a dead woman....."

[[The area of the ship wreck]]
2 more ships docked on the island beach, as members carrying the crest of the wings of glory group dropped and began taking rank. A lady with two men accompanying her followed "It seems our target is close by....." The other man groaned "ummm... welll.... ummmm... shouldnttt... we... like.... you knowwwww......." The other man a fairly older wiser looking man in a grey outfit whacked the stutering one "SPEAK NORMALLY IDIOT!!!"
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and Kiya clash again , the land that isnt there, the Isle of Tyria ((Closed to only cryptic and nikz))   Serious: Anubis and Kiya clash again , the land that isnt there, the Isle of Tyria ((Closed to only cryptic and nikz)) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 1:47 am

Kiana's ears captured the slightest broken grass ... she pounced, forward, pushing Satoshi into the brush, the force she landed upon fractured in space and time ... her side was grazed by a projectile. Her blade came up and disappeared into the trees - there was a dull thud - like pierced melon ... and for a few short moments time stood still - until the brush moved. A pale blue glow emanated from the shadows until Kiana emerged victorious ... she rolled the head of her victim between Anubis and Satoshi as her eyes narrowed. "A scout - we need to moved now ..." she moved toward Satoshi as she nodded at Anubis. "...there is anoth--.. DOWN!!!! ..."

Kiya nodded and took Anubisi's hand pulling him to the ground... "Son of a.." She threw herself over him, absorbing the projectile to the shoulder before another dull sound echoed though the brush. A head rolled toward her as she grunted and rolled away from Anubis, her shoulder, full of fire. She gritted her teeth, green eyes upon the head of Kiana's second victim as she pulled herself to her feet pretending to not to notice the shot, despite the arrow protruding from the back of her shoulder. She even offered her hand to Anubis with indifference, shielding pain. "My prince ... "
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and Kiya clash again , the land that isnt there, the Isle of Tyria ((Closed to only cryptic and nikz))   Serious: Anubis and Kiya clash again , the land that isnt there, the Isle of Tyria ((Closed to only cryptic and nikz)) Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 2:23 am

Satoshi nodded , Kiana had acted quickly, it was good that she did the second scout was within range, and SAtoshi wasted no time skipping along the ground , it took a mere step and he was already behind the scout whose clothes gleamed red with blood. satoshi had cut the scout down mercilessly and he had no hesitation "Anubis sama, please leave now i will cover you"

Anubis saw that Kiya had protected him and he simply grunted and stood up, the sand from the ground wrapping around Kiya and removing the arrow from her shoulder "We need to go, if we lapse behind i cannot come up with a strategy to beat these cockroaches......." Anubis began walking away as he said "You have my gratitude by the way, can you stand or not?"

[[Shipwreck area / Beach South]]

There was already a base camp set up and several men moving into the forest. They were heading towards the location where Satoshi and Kiana were. The lady who sat in the tent however did not follow, instead she looked at the map and tried to plot out the island in the hope that she could predict Anubis's possible movements. The grey suited man was there as well reading a book with his glasses on. The lady tied a bandana around her head as she wrote something down on the map "He will most likely try to take the fight to a beach area or somewhere sandy, its in his nature after all....."

[[Cassandra "Silver Hawk" Cortez]]
[[Bounty Hunter]]
[[Leader of Wings of Glory the mercenary band in the New World]]

"If you keep pondering this cassandra we will never find them.... i suggest we let Timothy take care of it... plus Nightingale is already here, he would have made significant headway" The man with glasses said as he flipped a page on his book, reading while talking with Cassandra.

[[Thomas Drezel "Grey Owl"]]
[[Wings of Glory]]

Cassandra sighed before slamming the pencil on the table "Thats why im worried Thomas, Nightingale, Ibris and Falcon are all here, and yet we havent heard from any of them since we arrived!!!"

[[In the forest]]

The man who was clad in gold walked along ruffling his hair as he yawned. His platoon following close behind him trying to slap away the insects and wipe of the sweat from the sweltering heat. From a distance he could hear noise, and as he walked , he could hear a waterfall nearby, and slowly he began to focus , he walked further and noticed someone who was nearby watching something , he saw that it was Falcon"Oi.... Falcon...... ...ummmm..... well..... uhhh..... , what are you doin? Where is the target?"

[["Gold Eagle" Timothy Duraine]]
[[Bounty Hunter]]
[[Sub Leader of Wings of glory]]

[[Waterfall]]

Ariel panted as she finally got down to a knee in the pool of water. Nightingale's sword gleamed red as he flicked it to reduce the amount of blood on his sword.Ariel had been severely cut, this was not good, the swordsman was extremely skillful, and he had the upperhand in that he could cause misery by cutting through her defenses with his timing. Nightingale slowly paced towards her "Tell me where Anubis and the flamecloak are, i know they are on this island.... and while your at it tell me Satoshi Miroku is......"

Ariel panted as she wiped the blood from her mouth "The lightning beast? Do you want him as well? What nonsense , the beast cant be defeated by you, even if you do wield a blade well, the beast is out of this world......" Nightingale yawned "I could care less, i need him to die to further my cause, thats the main reason i joined the WOG, so i can track him down.... of course Anubis is a great bonus as well as flamecloak.... so you better get to telling me where he is....."
Ariel got up to her feet , producing more wires from her hands,they set up a grid above the water where she stood up , the grid pulled her to land as she grinned at Nightingale "I wont tell you a damn thing so go to hell!!!" She lunged at him, before he cut her , creating a gash on her shoulder as she fell down, Nightingale had really only pity in his eyes as he turned to walk away "Oh well......its too bad, you were really clever to stall for time, but i guess , i out grew you...."

Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and Kiya clash again , the land that isnt there, the Isle of Tyria ((Closed to only cryptic and nikz))   Serious: Anubis and Kiya clash again , the land that isnt there, the Isle of Tyria ((Closed to only cryptic and nikz)) Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 4:00 am

Kiana glanced at Satoshi's movements and took a circuit of the perimeter. In their travels, she had grown accustomed to his movements so they could work together seamlessly. Her jungle upbringing made her silent and alert in situations like this - her prey was dead before they knew she was there while Satoshi made short and bloody work of the others before they could scream for backup. They were a merciless unit in battle but possibly deadlier in ambush mode. A proper face to face fight was preferred but these thugs didn't deserve such a courtesy - they meant to assassinate the yonkou from the bushes like cowards.

Kiya gasped, startled by the bizarre feeling of sand running over her skin to remove the arrow. Somehow the the arrowhead managed to not do extensive damage to her deltoid muscle when it was removed. An even greater shock came when he actually thanked her. She wasn't used to that sort of thing - only people groveling in terror at her feet - but a thanks from this arrogant yonkou was enough to leave her speechless for a moment.
"I- ... rather ... Fortunately I do not walk on my shoulders; why wouldn't I be able to stand? I won't let these thugs get what they want ... even if it means taking a shot for the sake of one such as yourself, Sand Prince"
She focused on the distant trees where Kiana and Satoshi were creating a web of death, not letting the pain show on her face.
"What you did with the sand was - clever - the lack of damage is impressive -but you must be careful. I know that you are unrivaled when you have this resource at your disposal but they have to know that too. No one goes after a yonkou without being prepared. They will be trying to cut you off at your strengths so we must try to think of what they will do to keep you away from your best strategic advantage and use it against them. If you were fighting someone with your powers on this island, what would you to to keep them contained? They fortunately don't know who I am without that burning mantle so I will likely be ignored."
She pulls an embellished comb from her hair that was keeping her fringe out of her eyes. The comb was covered in several species of venomous blossoms. She pushes the petals away to reveal a small cluster of oddly shaped berries. Upon closer inspection of the texture, there was no mistaking the devil fruit that was hidden under the deadly flowers of her comb. Another secret no one but the Yonkou knew about - she'd saved it for many years, never wanting to rely upon anything for success. Filling her father's shoes left a huge chip upon her shoulder and she was unwilling to accept help from anyone - even a devil fruit.
"A grave mistake indeed."
She artfully slips the comb back into her hair, as she moves forward. It was only a last resort that she would prefer to not use. There were more tricks than that up her sleeve. She brushed past Anubis with a quickened pace.
"We must strike quickly if we are to prevail."

Lexana's head was a bit of a mess, after seeing the incident with Ibis and then loosing sight of the target, their entire mission seemed to be in a tattered mess. A familiar voice shattered the silence, and she ran toward it, relieved. She stopped near the gold clad man, breathless with a puzzled stress dancing in her eyes. "Eagle ... " She paused, collecting her thoughts.
"Falcon, reporting. We - have a couple of problems ... Dominic ... fucking Ibis ... he slaughtered them ... Vlad, Rupert and the others cut their throats without warning ... he's gone rogue! I don't know what he's up to. He tried to come after me but he didn't want to deal with me, Nightingale, and the girl --- the other problem -- the girl ... It seems the Flame Cloak has escaped and left this girl behind as a decoy ... maybe she can be questioned when she isn't unconscious. I think Ibis may be on the prowl for Flame Cloak - but he's apparently after us too. If you see him, take him down"

Ibis leaned against the entrance of a nearby cave under the forest canopy watching the reinforcements rendezvous with Falcon, murmuring to himself.
"It seems there was a lapse in judgement keeping you alive, little bitch - and that stuffed golden bastard finally got his ass off the ship - a rare day indeed."
A moment later a soft hiss announce a dart soaring at high sped through the air toward Falcon, Eagle, and company, loaded with a deadly neurotoxin. The mouth of the cave was suddenly empty as the Ibis slipped into the darkness of the cave system that ran throughout the island. He had already mapped his subterranean turf and pursuing him would only be a death trap.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and Kiya clash again , the land that isnt there, the Isle of Tyria ((Closed to only cryptic and nikz))   Serious: Anubis and Kiya clash again , the land that isnt there, the Isle of Tyria ((Closed to only cryptic and nikz)) Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:59 am

Santoshi worked his blade around , cutting through more vines and trees where the enemie scouts were in hiding taking their shots , it made it difficult for home and kiana to cut through since the trees were blocking their way , he dashed forth cutting through two trees in which the enemies hid behind, slicing them in the process. He turned back to kiana " Kiana San , we have to go carefully if we let them past us they could reach Anubis sama!!" He could hear a waterfall in the distance , the smell of a waterfall filled his nostrils. There was also blood in the air .
[[Anubis]]
Anubis glimpsed back at Kiya as he walked forward laughing as she tried to advise him " It's funny how many insects have tried to use my powers weakness to their advantage , what they don't realize is if I really tried I would be able to think up a plan to counter their petty attacks , in the end it's useless , I'm still alive , I've fought every manner of monster in this sea and I still prevail , the navy's top forces have tried to kill me but I fought them back and lived , hence I know my dear I someone had the same power as me , I would simply reach into their bodies and pull out their hearts before stepping on it again and again!! " Anubis stopped himself before going too wild , he understood more than most that his actions reflected his character, he would have thought capturing Alabasta would have quelled his episode of madness, but it didnt , he was still the same. He looked back to see kiyas comb, " have u thought about when u would get to eating that, today could be the day u need it after all...."

[golden eagle , falcon, ibis and nightingale ]]

Eagle rubbed his curly hair thinking to himself for a while before muttering " oh.. So ibis went rogue, hmmmmm that's not good is it , Hawk will get angry ... Hmmm.... Well..... Hmmmmmmmm......" His men were positioning themselves at the waterfall where Nightingale stood steady " About time eagle , I'm going ahead I sense that my target is nearby ....." Eagle rubbed his curly hair and sighed as he nodded , " ok ... Well ... When ur done with your target , please help us with Anubis , we need u for that one too..." Nightingale smiled as he headed into the forest where he could hear the scouts falling in the distance " No promises , I want to enjoy this , hahahaha hah " Eagle turned to falcon, " ummm... You and ...... Me I guess ... Are going after Anubis ..... I'll send some men after Ibis , so ..... Ummmm ..... Come with me..." Eagle began to move
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and Kiya clash again , the land that isnt there, the Isle of Tyria ((Closed to only cryptic and nikz))   Serious: Anubis and Kiya clash again , the land that isnt there, the Isle of Tyria ((Closed to only cryptic and nikz)) Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:57 pm

[DEMONBEAST UNIT]
Kiana gave Satoshi a sharp look for wasting speech to state to obvious. stalking means, above all, silence. She knew what must be done and what was at stake. A soft exhale was emitted as her blade found its mark. She smoothly eased the blade from the corpse while keeping enough length in to leverage it to the ground without a sound. She artfully moved to her without a sound - a merciless swipe, bracing the falling copse against the incline of her scythe's staff to silence the fall. She couldn't be angry with Satoshi's rather loud enthusiasm - she knew how precious Anubis was to him. She knew what it was like to have the most important thing in your life threatened - it was a suffocating feeling. She would willingly give her life for something that meant so much to the swordsman. His happiness had become quite precious to her - and anything that threaded that would receive no mercy.
The soft thud of metal piercing bone was the herald to her freshest kill. She stood with the blood running down her blade, her face and neck covered in spatters as she inclined her head to the breeze and the soft roar of the falls. Her eyes darted to Satoshi - he could smell it to. She gave a faint nod and a demonic fury because to pulse in her eyes.

[SANDFLAME UNIT]
Kiya furrowed her brow a bit as she was laughed at. "That is not what I meant. Still alive? You can drink from a poisoned river and live but that doesn't make it a good idea. I've heard of your peerless arrogance - I always thought it was a mechanism of survival that you used when expedient - not an all-consuming character trait that will allow you to be blindsided by the slain dragons of your past.
I did not ask for a journal of your accomplishments and who you've slaughtered. Do not let the ghosts of your past triumphs prevent you from seeing what is in front of you or ... behind you. I will grant you that these idiots are rookies who have no idea the magnitude of what they are doing - but they have to have some idea of what they're in for. Only the stupid catch a tiger by the tail without a plan.
Don't lecture me on what its like to be a high profile target. I get it. I also know that I stepped into the shadow of the accomplishments of another and I can duck under radar because no one knows who I am. I'm lucky but won't rely on that crutch because I have so much to live up to. I've carried on this charade for over a decade without incident and without help ... eating this fruit would be admitting that I can't do anything alone - that I will never be as good as my father. That is why I have had it for so long without touching it ... it is a symbol of defeat ... of failure.

[FOR THE BIRDS]
Falcon could hear disturbance in the nearby trees. The distinctive flavour of sudden death peppering the sounds and smells of the forest. It gave her a slight chill as Ibis crossed her mind. She THEN remembered he retreated to the cave system- she felt almost relieved that it was Anubis' men thinning their numbers. There was nothing creepier that having one of your own go rogue. Nothing. Ibis was one of their central annihilation units - one of the most dangerous and, presumably one of the closest to the inner circle of the group. They had all seen him every day ... training, eating, drinking ... Having a cornerstone of everything you know to be true cripples you by making you question everything else around you - if you can't trust the people under your nose, can you trust anyone? At least with enemies, you know they're after your blood. It's easy to die under a sword you could see ... the blades that came from behind - from your own camp were the unnerving kind - that shattered worlds.
She knitted her brows as Eagle assigned her to his hunting unit. Could she trust him? No - if he wanted her dead he'd take her out here and now - it was Nightengale that enjoyed the chase, Eagle seemed much more efficient. Reassured, she followed Eagle with a new found energy. It was comforting to go after an enemy she could recognize. She fanned out slightly to cover more ground - content and ready for battle. A slight feeling of dread lingered in the back of her mind as she knew Ibis was still out there somewhere ... but at least she knew he was identified and being hunted. Now she could enjoy the trill of battle once again.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and Kiya clash again , the land that isnt there, the Isle of Tyria ((Closed to only cryptic and nikz))   Serious: Anubis and Kiya clash again , the land that isnt there, the Isle of Tyria ((Closed to only cryptic and nikz)) Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 12:07 pm

[[Demonbeast unit vs Nightingale]]

Satoshi watched as Kiana maneuvered before he heard the clanging and scratching of metal against the trees. Satoshi felt the faint smell of blood mixed with a scorching focus walking towards himself and Kiana. Satoshi saw the man draped in dark purple, with a white vest inside, the man also had flowing long black hair and a clean face , some might even classify his face as beautiful. But there was nothing beautiful about the way the man was grinning as he scraped his blade onto each tree and whistled a ominous tune. Satoshi knew this feeling, he had felt it many times in the past, Satoshi shouted "KIANA STAY AWAY.." Satoshi was too late, the man was already there, instant speed, he had cut between Satoshi and Kiana and aimed a right slice right at Kianas neck, his blade was very long at least 2.5 meters in length, and it was sharp, Satoshi could feel that from here. The man stopped mid slice , stopping inches away from Kianas neck and turned to Satoshi "Yo... ive been looking for you... Lightning Beast...... i wanted to see your face, and what you were like..." Satoshi stood steady , he didnt want to make sudden moves that could provoke this man to press his blade further and cutting Kiana in the process. "Who are you.... have we met? I do not know of you friend , but i assure you i mean you and your friends no harm should you let us be...." The purple claded man began whistling yet again "Oh... you know, im not your friend per say, but i could care less about the woman, my only target is you Beast..... im going to make you pay for what you did...." Satoshi was now truly puzzled, who was this man, and what did he want from him?

[[Sandflame Unit]]

Anubis grumbled slightly while observing his surroundings as Kiya spoke, not really paying attention to what she said except the part about the rookies which made him chuckle a bit. Satoshi stepped further and he could see something "I think thats a cave..... there is a entrance to a cave over here.... interesting, i never thought about looking in the caves before this..... dark dank places, usually i have no liking for it, but i guess, we will need light...."

[[Wings of Glory, Eagle and Falcon party]]

Eagle spoke through his den den mushi, as he spoke he trudged through the forest, walking away from Nightingales area and past to where Ibis supposed went and where Anubis could possibly be located. He was having a conversation with Cassandra, "Yeah.... she is ok... Falcon is a bit shaken up..... ummmmm, yeah it was Ibis........ yeah.... hmmmmm, well im already.... ahhh.... yeah..yeah... ok got it..... see you...." Eagle shut off the den den mushi "ummm Falcon..... i need you to tell me.... how did Ibis kill our men?"
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and Kiya clash again , the land that isnt there, the Isle of Tyria ((Closed to only cryptic and nikz))   Serious: Anubis and Kiya clash again , the land that isnt there, the Isle of Tyria ((Closed to only cryptic and nikz)) Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 5:20 pm

[DEAMONBEAST UNIT]

Kiana has maintained a fairly high temperature as made her way through the forest. Her senses were heightened in this environment, so similar to where she grew up. Her pale eyes flickered up to to observe a strange man making his way forward. He had an over sized blade and a dangerous aura. Despite Satoshi's warning, she brought her arm up instead of her katana just as his blade stopped nearly touching her.
And there it was. Of COURSE he was looking for Satoshi. Why was EVERY damn person they ran into always after her favourite treasures? Furthermore, she was sick of being used against him like some sort of vile, weakening poison.
"What have we here, laddy? Let. Me. Guess. You think that dangling a bit of steel over my vital bits gives you some kind of leverage over Bushido-san over there? Such a pity."

She turns to smirk at Satoshi with an indifferent tone. "Damnit, Miroku - you are the biggest coward-magnet I have ever seen. No one will ever confront you directly without some elaborate ploy to upset or weaken you first. The age of men has ended and left worms to crawl in their place ... or are you just a lightning god of steel that humans cannot confront with out a web of deceit?"

Refusing to be used against Satoshi, she turns back to the strange man, her eyes fading to nearly white, her hair blowing gently as heat radiates from her body. She idly taps her fingertips against the flat of his blade, the heat from her body leaving dimples in the surface of the steel. "You have misjudged this one, laddy. I mean less than nothing to this swordsman. He keeps me entertained because his captain requires my skills from time to time ... By putting a blade to my neck, you've given me an invitation taste your blood or test your skill. Good job. You've managed to stir up two hornets of steel. I hope your blade work is better than your diplomacy - you are either very dangerous or very stupid."

[SANDFLAME UNIT]

Kiya found that over a decade of limiting her communication to raspy 1 or 2 word responses in combination with her new found freedom from her ominous identity made her quite talkative. She could sense that Anubis was generally ignoring her, though, surprisingly she did intend to be helpful. She wasn't good at being friendly, nor did she have any desire to be. She resented being stripped of her mantle and forced to wonder about with this obnoxiously arrogant yonkou that seemed more convinced of his own immortality to ever have the good sense to actively preserve his vitality. She wouldn't allow harm to come to him if she could prevent it because she wouldn't give those birdie bastards that satisfaction, but using her own hands to knock him about a bit would be most pleasurable for her.
"Usurper sand prince has a dislike of dank dark places? To great a reminder of your imprisonment, I suppose? Of course we need light. Fortunately I happen to have a cloak of ... oh. Right. We do indeed need light."
She tears a bit of fabric from her scant clothing and quickly gathers small bits of wood, leaves and dry vegetation. She wraps them in the fabric and tears off more to tightly wrap and bind it around a saturated stick she pulled from the stream. She pulls a small bottle of olive oil that she carried along for the extra calories needed for long hikes. She drizzles it over the cloth binding to saturate it. Leaving it on the ground, she pulls out her bit of flint and carefully produces a spark to light her new torch. She picks it up and moves forward without really acknowledging Anubis. "I trust you're coming, Prince Sandtrap?"

[BIRDHOUSE]

Falcon wandered up to eagle as he made the call, scanning the area for threats. She was starting to feel at ease in her hunting ground before he asked her about Ibis ... before he asked her to remember what happened. Before she had to pull back on the memory she had worked so hard to bury. She stared blankly ahead as she let the memory back in to break her. "Something has changed. I don't know what happened... there was a darkness that I can't explain ... it seemed to extinguish their souls in a moment ... I don't know how .... then when it was over, he entertained himself but cutting the bodies to pieces using strange geometric slices ... but the bodies didn't bleed ... only darkness ooze from the cuts ... only darkness." She swallowed as her mouth went dry. Lexana had always been a cold and indifferent person with only callous strength in her eyes. What she saw had done something to her - her demeanor was shattered and unrecognizable. Her eyes were almost glassy as she glanced at Eagle. "The yonkou and the Flamecloak, who seems to have escaped on one of the ships and left a decoy behind, may be the least of our worries right now."

Somewhere, far beneath their feet, a darkness stirs. Brooding and amused by his path of destruction ... lurking and waiting for his pray. It has begun.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and Kiya clash again , the land that isnt there, the Isle of Tyria ((Closed to only cryptic and nikz))   Serious: Anubis and Kiya clash again , the land that isnt there, the Isle of Tyria ((Closed to only cryptic and nikz)) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 3:24 pm

[[Demonbeast Unit]]

Nightingale, looked at Kiana as she dropped her fingers on his sword. He quickly slid the sword away from her hands, and flickered his movement to the side of Kiana away "You mistake me woman, i have no personal interest in you, but if you wish to join the parade your welcome to do so, ill just finish you off first and move on to my main course standing over there...." Nightingale was pacing towards Kiana before Satoshi ran foward drawing his God of lightning blade and clashing with Nightingales long black blade. "NO, Kiana, dont get involved, this is a challenge put forth from one swordsman to another, i must hear him out...." Nightingale chuckled slightly as he pressed his sword against Satoshis god of lightning "As rumored, you are every bit as honorable as they said.... a warrior of the old ways, honour pretty and nice to look like, but it means for shit in the real world...." Satoshi felt the intensity increase from the mans blade as his body emitted a dangerous presence. He was in it to kill him, he didnt show this much hostility earlier when he was aiming for Kiana, but now that Satoshi had faced him he seemed to be more aggressive. This was good, Satoshi didnt want him to harm Kiana in any way, especially since he was a unknown.

[[Sandflame]]
Anubis simply grunted and then followed Kiya behind "Nice trick you have there, it helps us in this situation, well at least you have your uses..... you know when its needed...." Anubis paced behind Kiya, but he could hear a noise further ahead. "Yes, somewhat, i grew tired of dark places after being stuck in one for a year.... i learnt alot in the dungeons though..... quite alot....."

[[Wings Of Glory]]

Eagle paced foward rustling his hair as he walked "Hmmm, this is very troubling.... ahhh, i dont want.... to fight.... soo lazy........ hmmm.... if i dont .....Cass will murder me, sigh....." Eagle kept walking noticing Falcons reactions, if anyone could identify the position it was her, she was the most in tune with all this, but what was their priority now? To go after Ibis or to find the yonkou and flame cloak?
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and Kiya clash again , the land that isnt there, the Isle of Tyria ((Closed to only cryptic and nikz))   Serious: Anubis and Kiya clash again , the land that isnt there, the Isle of Tyria ((Closed to only cryptic and nikz)) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 6:26 pm

[DEAMONBEAST]

"You are the one who is mistaken. You do not challenge one person to get at another. If you want to challenge him, you should have done that to begin with .... but as you say ... being honorable isn't your style. " It was for this reason she was suddenly worried. Satoshi could damn near anyone alive ... but he always did it by the book - with honor, grace and dignity. He would allow the trick and dishonesty of any of his foes to soil his own pure character, no matter how the goaded him to fight dirty. This man clearly meant to fight with cloak and dagger, full of deceit and trickery. She would respect Satoshi's wishes, but if things went sour because of the mans trickery, she would not stand down. She would not lose him - not ever again and she would not allow anyone to tarnish his status through trickery. She watched them carefully while keeping an eye on the perimeter, making sure there was no ambush or additional bird units in the area.

[SANDFLAME]

Kiya narrowed her eyes at Anubis' remarks. Was he trying to antagonize her or was he just naturally obnoxious? It was difficult to force herself to get along with such an abrasive creature. Contempt and rivalry were a potent formula for hatred. "When I want your approval, I'll let you know - though, dead men cannot speak."
She bit her lower lip, cringing a bit at what may be necessary in the cave. Near the mouth of the subterranean entrance she turns to Anubis, suddenly and visibly very uncomfortable. "I ... don't know how extensive these caves are or how long this torch will last - it depends on the oxygen level."
She pauses for a moment "Also ... watch your step - there may be sharp edges or things to stumble over. I hear that some of these rocks are poisonous if they enter the blood stream. Viper stone caverns - few emerge alive."
She swallows hard, growing more uncomfortable by the moment. "I... need you to stay close so you don't get gashed by viper stone or fall over anything."
Her mouth was going a bit dry. Could this be any more unpleasant? It wasn't the threat of the viper stone that made her so twitchy, it what she had to do next.
" ... and when the torch dies ... so we don't get lost ..."
She closes her eyes, to offset the feeling of her skin crawling before she takes his arm tugs him very close. She then turns around, with her back to him. While trying not to burn either of them with the torch, she forgets to drop his arm while turning and ended up making it wrap around her stomach. Realizing her mistake, she nearly dies. Determined not panic, she casually releases his arm, grateful her back is to him so he doesn't see the mortified look on her face. Death was actually starting to sound more appealing.
"... like this, unfortunately. I'm as displeased as you are, I assure you. I'll wager that your dungeon cell seems a lot more appealing now."
She opens one eye at a time, almost expecting to burst into flames for touching such a vile creature. She gingerly takes a step forward, not even sure if he will follow - taking their chances above ground may well be tempting at this point.

[WOG]

Falcon was disturbed. How could Eagle be so damn calm? Lazy? "I apologize.
"I do not think I have accurately explained the gravity of the situation. One of our top agents has gone rogue for no fucking reason, and it seems that he has some mysterious soul sucking power that so thoroughly destroys life force that even blood is replaced with darkness. We have NO idea where he is, how to fight him, what his motive is, if he has more operatives, or even who his next target is. Additionally OUR targets are now mysteriously scattered over this floating half acre of Hell."
She was growing visibly livid as she moved closer to Eagle, viciously barking her fury at him
"Forgive me but laziness and negligence are NOT AN OPTION here. Get hold of yourself. Not only have we lost a handle on our primary goal, we can't even keep our own house free of deadly betrayal. If you choose to lounge about, you chose to die. WE NEED FOCUS."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and Kiya clash again , the land that isnt there, the Isle of Tyria ((Closed to only cryptic and nikz))   Serious: Anubis and Kiya clash again , the land that isnt there, the Isle of Tyria ((Closed to only cryptic and nikz)) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 4:33 pm

[[Demon Beast]]

Satoshi paced himself before the man began twirling his blade haphazardly , around and around. Satoshi was confused, such a long blade, what sort of style could this man incorporate swinging it around like that? He didnt have to wait long to find out. Nightingale swung his sword full force, Satoshi ducked straight down, squatting before sharpening his eyes at Nightingales chest. But in mid maneuver, Nightingale drove his sword back, as if to recoil it, taking minimal steps, and in the process of doing so, he blocked Satoshis strike. Nightingale then kicked Satoshi in the gut sending Satoshi flying back into a tree. Satoshi wasn't expecting that, a sudden kick took his breath away, and by the time Satoshi got adjusted, Nightingale was already enclosing taking few steps to slither forward, and cut horizontally against Satoshi, Satoshi however had already activated his 30 ronin technique defending against the strike, unfortunately for the tree it was cut in half. Nightingale chuckled "As i thought, your totally a textbook swordsman..... all technique and flash..... this is the worlds best?" Nightingale pressed his sword against Satoshis blades, as Satoshi held his stance. He then twirled his blade as Satoshi released his stance and clashed using lightning storm, a flury of blades. Nightingale used his short and mystifying steps to dodge the strikes. Satoshi then drew his two swords together god of cloud and god of lightning, he created an immediate twirling strike from it, slicing at Nightingales centre ripping his clothing before Nightingale could dive to the side to avoid the strike. Satoshi let the dust settle before he said "Lightning Beast Offensive Style No 2 ...... Fang Vortex....." Nightingale stood up and looked at Satoshi, he knew it, in his heart. Satoshi's humanity was leaving now, the beast was clearly in his eyes, those eyes of a monster, this was the rumoured worlds greatest blade, this was the thing he strived for years to defeat. Nightingale smiled "Thats much more like it.... im glad you take me seriously..."

[Sandflame]

Anubis kept trudging foward listening to Kiya. Of course she would be expert of dark and dank places like this. Anubis nearly let out a groan of displeasure when she began to lecture him on gashing his feet. However he decided now wasnt the time to say much, he had thinking to do. Anubis kept walking and finally heard a noise in the distance "What... was that? A curiosity i suppose? Perhaps we should go take a look at what lies beneath this island...." The noise came from something that should not have been awoken.

[WOG]

Eagle ruffled his hair as Falcon was furiously shouting at him. He didnt react to the situation, mainly because he had received similar lectures from Hawk and Owl. Eagle then looked sympathetically to Falcon "Umm... even if you tell me that.... well.... ok then, your right... its like this, we will find Ibis first, and deal with him....then we go do the other stuff ok?" Eagle then walked foward "Which way did he go?"
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and Kiya clash again , the land that isnt there, the Isle of Tyria ((Closed to only cryptic and nikz))   Serious: Anubis and Kiya clash again , the land that isnt there, the Isle of Tyria ((Closed to only cryptic and nikz)) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 3:10 am

[Demon-Beast]

Kiana ground her teeth and gripped her blade until her knuckles were white as the battle began. it took all of the restraint she could muster to not explode in a flurry of fire and steel as Satoshi was caught off guard by the bizarre attacks of the mysterious swordsman. His technique was no technique at all -- erratic movements that either denoted no formal training or, more likely, use correct technique against his opponent. Her eyes were a glowing flicker of pale blue as the heat rose in her body. Despite her fury, she remain still and vigilant, making sure no one was around to disturb them. She didn't know how long she could remain still and inactive but it did help when she was the soulless fury rising in Satoshi's eyes. The look still made her shiver pleasantly - perhaps this battle would end soon after all.

[Sand-Flame]

As much as she despised the yonkou - she still tried to warn him of dangers and keep him safe, not because she cared but because his death would throw the world into a chaotic imbalance. She could tell he was generally ignoring her warnings about the poisonous rocks in the cave. It was too much work to worry about someone's life when they never bothered to do so - even if the fate of the world may be thrown into turmoil, she no longer cared. His arrogance was insufferable and she may kill him herself before they got out of that cave. More likely the rocks would take care of that since he didn't seem to be looking for them.
She replied dryly, without a note of reverence or interest in her voice. "Death, most likely - your favourite ... let's go find it ... or do as you please, sand snake, - I'm fresh out of giving a damn." As they moved toward the disturbing sound that seemed to be growing louder and closer, she yawned a bit. Come what may, most creatures would be most unfortunate to run into either of them alone, but significantly worse with the pair of them. She wondered what would happen to her empire if she died - would her father return? Was he still alive? She actually had gone through the trouble of making a living well to continue to screw with the WG from beyond the grave. She trudged on, sadistically pleased with herself.

[WOG]

Falcon stared at Eagle slack-jawed for a minute. Was this really her superior officer? "...Deal with him? Do other stuff? ... how, exactly, shall we 'deal with' an inexplicable, absurdly lethal power that we have no resources to address? Do 'other stuff'? Seriously, Eagle - sometimes I can't tell if you just woke up or if someone drugged you. Sure. Go 'deal with' him. Let me know how that works out. I'll be here trying to work out a fucking strategy that is a bit more specific than 'deal with him' and 'do other stuff'. I don't know which way he went because I was trying to run in the opposite direction after seeing what happened to the others and the blackness that oozes from their corpses. ...but yeah, go ahead and deal with that, won't you?"
Lexana had always been the calm and somewhat twisted one - rarely speaking, cold and apathetic. Whatever she saw changed her ... for the first time she felt fear ... and since she apparently could not convey that terror she had seen, she was angry no one was taking it seriously. All of their objectives were lost and the entire mission had been one train wreck after another and no one in their entire operation could be trusted and no one seemed alarmed by it.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and Kiya clash again , the land that isnt there, the Isle of Tyria ((Closed to only cryptic and nikz))   Serious: Anubis and Kiya clash again , the land that isnt there, the Isle of Tyria ((Closed to only cryptic and nikz)) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 4:44 pm

[[DemonBeast]]

Satoshi paced before he lunged, he vertically swung his sword with power as he looked to break down Nightingales defence, but this proved to be near impossible. Nightingale held back the power of Satoshis strike, but his legs began buckling back after Satoshi continuously swung his blade at Nightingale, clashing into his sword. Satoshi thenlifted his god of cloud and swept from below, aiming to catch Nightingale off guard, however Nightingale countered this by twirling , to the side, as in using a dance twirl to skillfully break away from a clear strike from below. Satoshi was clearly struggling to keep up with Nightingales movements, Nightingale from his angle, used his hand to elbow Satoshi throwing him off balance, and proceeded to cut Satoshi across the shoulder, allowing blood to splatter. Satoshi dropped back, growling even louder as his eyes focused as he began a fast blurry of strikes and slashes. Nightingale fenced these strikes by moving to the sides "The one thing you lack..... lightning beast... your biggest flaw..... i can see it" Satoshi then crossed both his god of thunder blade and god of lightning blade ready to release his sonic boom attack, however, it was crushed instantly, by Nightingales blade which crossed itself inbetween the two blades to stop the technique from beginning in the first place. "The game is over, i can read every move you made... you simply lost conviction, the hunger to fight, you have lost your fighting instinct and now i will rob you of more of your senses" In an instant he broke away with his other hand pulling his sword along, and as he twirled his sword, he uttered "Nightingale first song, Fallen Sight!!!" HE struck his sword as Satoshi used his sword of lightning to block the horizontal strike aiming for his head. However, Nightingale pressed his sword across as it side broke off, into a smaller chain of knives which sliced across Satoshis face.Satoshi reeled back in pain as he fell to his feet. His speed had deserted him, the trees did not allow him to move as much as he needed to , he was facing such an unknown enemy, but none of this compared to the agony he felt now. There was only darkness, complete and utter darkness.

[[Sandflame]]
Anubis paced carefully ignoring Kiyas remarks, his mind now focused at what lay before him. He looked around to see what was in front. What he saw, was a huge creature, something out of legend. It was over 2 storeys high and built like a armored vehicle. It had sharp teeth and fangs along with claws, along with portruding spine bones sticking out of its body. "Chupacabra.... i didnt think it existed...... at least not in this place......." The creature awoke and looked to both Anubis and Kiya before letting out a roar. Anubis grunted, his sand power wasnt fully operational in this damp cave, he placed his hand on the ground hoping he could absorb the moisture before the creature lunged.

[[WOG]]
Golden Eagle began walking while some of the soldiers chuckled as they walked along. The ironic thing was they were completely calm, for some reason or another. Golden Eagle was walking head not really responding. One of the men standing back looked to Falcon.... "Maam, how long have you been with the birds?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and Kiya clash again , the land that isnt there, the Isle of Tyria ((Closed to only cryptic and nikz))   Serious: Anubis and Kiya clash again , the land that isnt there, the Isle of Tyria ((Closed to only cryptic and nikz)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Anubis and Kiya clash again , the land that isnt there, the Isle of Tyria ((Closed to only cryptic and nikz))
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next